Beautiful Relaxation Music

Old September 5th 08, 04:32 PM posted to rec.models.scale,sci.space.policy
Rexsy

Default Beautiful Relaxation Music

Greetings!

Rexsy is curently offering free download on several Albums of
Romantic
Symphonic Piano Music, which is about Love, Romance, and Beauty!

The music is Great for Relaxation and Meditation!

http://www.rexsy.com/rexsy_music

Enjoy!

Rexsy
Rexsy.com
http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=Lexsie2008

"Under the grandeur of the infinite skies, the great valley exerted
majestic beauty of unfathomable power. From afar, the dark path of
existence exhibited the silence of sacredness in its contemplation.
Similar to time and space, mind and phenomena are inseparable. Only
through ignorance, naturally, that mind and matters are perceived
separate, and differentiated from an integrated whole. Such division,
perhaps for intellectual purposes, is the movement of thoughts. The
integration of the subject and object, in the silence of existence, is
the ecstasy of meditation." -Rexsy
Old September 6th 08, 03:31 PM posted to rec.models.scale,sci.space.policy
Don Stauffer

Rexsy wrote:
Greetings!

Rexsy is curently offering free download on several Albums of
Romantic
Symphonic Piano Music, which is about Love, Romance, and Beauty!

The music is Great for Relaxation and Meditation!

http://www.rexsy.com/rexsy_music

Enjoy!

Gee, I just turn on my fm radio (classical music station). ALWAYS free,
don't have to worry about any downloads. It sits right above my
workbench, it is always on when I model.
Old September 6th 08, 05:50 PM posted to rec.models.scale,sci.space.policy
The Old Man

On Sep 6, 10:31*am, Don Stauffer wrote:
Rexsy wrote:
Greetings!

Rexsy is curently offering free download on several Albums of
Romantic
Symphonic Piano Music, which is about Love, Romance, and Beauty!

The music is Great for Relaxation and Meditation!

http://www.rexsy.com/rexsy_music

Enjoy!

Gee, I just turn on my fm radio (classical music station). *ALWAYS free,
don't have to worry about any downloads. It sits right above my
workbench, it is always on when I model.

Same with me, butr mine is set to a New Age station that plays a lot
of Native American, Oriental and Celtic music. I especially like Enya,
Secret Garden and Clannad....
Old September 6th 08, 10:20 PM posted to rec.models.scale,sci.space.policy
Alan Erskine[_2_]

"The Old Man" wrote in message

Same with me, butr mine is set to a New Age station that plays a lot
of Native American, Oriental and Celtic music. I especially like Enya,
Secret Garden and Clannad....

Love Clannad - Maire Nhee Obraynan (can never remember how to spell it, but
she had an amazing voice and was absolutely gorgeous!).

Old September 7th 08, 04:44 PM posted to rec.models.scale,sci.space.policy
willshak

on 9/6/2008 5:20 PM Alan Erskine said the following:
"The Old Man" wrote in message

Same with me, butr mine is set to a New Age station that plays a lot
of Native American, Oriental and Celtic music. I especially like Enya,
Secret Garden and Clannad....

Love Clannad - Maire Nhee Obraynan (can never remember how to spell it, but
she had an amazing voice and was absolutely gorgeous!).

The lead singer of Clannad is Moya Brennan (english spelling) and is the
older sister of Enya (Gaelic name - Eithne Patricia Ní Bhraonáin ) .
I too have all of Enya, Clannad, and Brennan CDs

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
Old September 8th 08, 06:49 AM posted to rec.models.scale,sci.space.policy
Pat Flannery

The Old Man wrote:
Same with me, butr mine is set to a New Age station that plays a lot
of Native American, Oriental and Celtic music. I especially like Enya,
Secret Garden and Clannad....

You are hereby appointed a Honorary Irishman by the Flannery's of County
Mayo. :-)
Want to hear something really beautiful?
Get your hands on Sarah McLachlan's album "Touch".
That is _fukin'_ magnificent_.
When she starts swinging into "Touch", "Steaming" or "Vox", nothing and
nobody can hold a candle to her.
It's downright ethereal.

Pat
Old September 8th 08, 07:23 AM posted to rec.models.scale,sci.space.policy
Pat Flannery

Alan Erskine wrote:

Love Clannad - Maire Nhee Obraynan (can never remember how to spell it, but
she had an amazing voice and was absolutely gorgeous!).

It's pronounced "Moya".
Don't ask me, I tried to figure out the Gallic language around thirty
years ago, and it's a spelling mess that's worse than French to try to
pronounce correctly.
At least with French, it's intersesting to know that all the silent
letters in French were actually pronounced around 700 years ago; so that
"Louvre" was pronounced "Luovra" rather than "Louve" in the time of
Henry V, and Kenneth Branagh's movie got it right.
Amazingly enough, and though you'd never believe it, the Irish language
is a distant offshoot of classical Greek.
I'm still looking for more info on the Welsh language, which appears to
be a offshoot of some sort of sounds made during gargling with a
hangover while breathing coal gas.
But that's just a guess. :-D

Pat
Old September 8th 08, 12:03 PM posted to rec.models.scale,sci.space.policy
The Old Man

On Sep 8, 1:49*am, Pat Flannery wrote:
The Old Man wrote:
Same with me, butr mine is set to a New Age station that plays a lot
of Native American, Oriental and Celtic music. I especially like Enya,
Secret Garden and Clannad....

You are hereby appointed a Honorary Irishman by the Flannery's of County
Mayo. :-)
Want to hear something really beautiful?
Get your hands on Sarah McLachlan's album "Touch".
That is _fukin'_ magnificent_.
When she starts swinging into "Touch", "Steaming" or "Vox", nothing and
nobody can hold a candle to her.
It's downright ethereal.

Pat

I subscribe to DirecTV and among other things, they have XM radio.
Channel 856 Audio Visions (New Age) plays a huge and ecclictic sorting
of music, including Sarah McLachlin, Enya, Aniel and many others. When
I moved my workshop out to the attached garage, I set up some old
speakers and routed an audio line from my second receiver so I can
listen while I work. That TV is almost never used, so I don't have to
deal with interruptions and the sound is great. An added bonus is
other than hearing "Audion Visions - the Soundtrack of the Galaxy"
about every twenty minutes by a chick named Garnet with a ~real~ sexy
voice (who might be otherwise 300 lbs.), it's ~all~ music. They also
have Big Band, C&W, Classical (vocal & instrumental), salsa and much
more.
One day, I have to figure a way to set up a burner to start making my
own mixes.
Old September 10th 08, 05:59 AM posted to rec.models.scale,sci.space.policy
Mad Modeller

Pat Flannery wrote:

The Old Man wrote:
Same with me, butr mine is set to a New Age station that plays a lot
of Native American, Oriental and Celtic music. I especially like Enya,
Secret Garden and Clannad....

You are hereby appointed a Honorary Irishman by the Flannery's of County
Mayo. :-)
Want to hear something really beautiful?
Get your hands on Sarah McLachlan's album "Touch".
That is _fukin'_ magnificent_.
When she starts swinging into "Touch", "Steaming" or "Vox", nothing and
nobody can hold a candle to her.
It's downright ethereal.

Pat

Well I have most of Enya's discs as well as Lorena McKennett. Would
like to get all of the Enya stuff but "I don't get around much anymore"
and can't get to the record collectors' meets as before.

I knew there was something about Jamestown that I had read somewhere and
I finally ran into it again. That was Louis L'Amour's birthplace.
Got any memorials for him?

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.
Old September 10th 08, 10:55 PM posted to rec.models.scale,sci.space.policy
Ian Maw

Everytime I pull out the razor saw to start modifying an expensive new kit,
I hear Sheryl Crow singing "The First Cut is the Deepest" in the back of my
mind. Don't need the music to hear that one.