LIFE ON VENUS EXISTS!!!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 15th 06, 05:40 PM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

Default LIFE ON VENUS EXISTS!!!

On 14 May 2006 18:46:38 -0700, "tomcat" wrote
in alt.fan.art-bell in message
.com:

wrote:
I think its simpler than that. He comes up with what he thinks is a
cool idea, and the idea gives him pleasure. He then thinks about it
for a nanosecond, and posts it to the usenet, because the pleasure is
magnified. When someone who knows something comes along and points out
he is wrong, it gives Guth pain, and to avoid the pain of being wrong,
he'll contort his mind into a pretzel to achieve -never seeing that
each turn in his twisted logic makes him even more wrong at more
levels. In the end, he has produced a painful load of garbage that
shows just how wrong he is - recorded on usenet for all time. So, the
very thing he fears, because he is motivated at core by an insane ego
that cannot admit he is wrong at any level, he creates the very thing
he fears - a permanent testament to his essential wrongness that people
will laugh at as long as humanity exists.

I think someday people will take all the postings of usenet and create
software to try and simulate it. There may well one day be a Guth
simulator that accurately reproduces all of Guth's ravings - and people
can taunt that simulation to obtain even new wrong minded bull**** to
laugh at.

Brad Guth, isn't 'afraid' of new ideas. And, he is doing science, not
bragging about it -- like some do. And, yes, he makes mistakes. But
he accomplishes things too -- which some don't. He thinks -- which
most people don't do -- and includes those he trades posts with as part
of 'group think' which the British abhor. Yes, I know, that is the
French method. But it works. This is why the French are
technologically very, very advanced.

tomcat

If you weren't so consistently wrong and stupid, I would think you
were a troll.
--
V.G.

"i would blame them it they went on a holy jhiad and killed off all the infidels, would you?"
- AssLexa's "200+" alien-implanted IQ jumps the rails and crashes into a grade school, killing all inside.

Change pobox dot alaska to gci.

Sarcasm is my sword, Apathy is my shield.