Summertime Once More in Gresham

Old July 14th 18, 06:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Summertime Once More in Gresham

On Friday, July 13, 2018 at 2:04:22 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Thursday, July 12, 2018 at 2:46:55 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Thursday, July 12, 2018 at 1:02:30 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Wednesday, July 11, 2018 at 7:41:02 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Tuesday, July 10, 2018 at 4:21:45 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Tuesday, July 10, 2018 at 4:12:04 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Tuesday, July 10, 2018 at 2:54:23 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Monday, July 9, 2018 at 8:31:03 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Monday, July 9, 2018 at 1:34:47 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
A much more cool day with overcast skies. Hot weather is expected later in the week. Right now only 65F as of 1:30 PM PDT. Wind west at 5 mph. Humidity 65%. Not carrying an umbrella because it almost never rains here for at least a month following the 4th of July. Rain spoiling the 4th of July holiday, much more frequent!

Double-A

No rain No birds flying around.Bugs are going crazy from lack of water.This is happening all the time.I'm walking with ice water and these big bugs(like the size of a Bumble Bee dive into my cup.It fury green,and flies very slow.I like to know its name.They float,but Idon't kill them,just throw the cup away.bert

Sounds like the bugs that covered my windshield when I was driving though Utah one time. Then my car was attacked by yellow jackets looking to eat the bug goop! Took the car to a car wash in the morning, but when I brought it back to the motel, the bees remembered the car! I told my wife to bring out the bags on the other side of the place. I braved the swarm, quickly jumped in the car, and drove fast around the motel! We threw in our bags before the swarm could catch up to us, and were on our way!

Probably the last cool day here for a while. Now 73F as of 2:45 PM. Warmer weather is ahead! Wind NW at 3 mph. Humidity 45%. Sun through scattered clouds.

Double-A

93f sunny and don't see this year any rain clouds.I like to make friends with clever bugs.I've posted Big Moe and how we met.I wonder if bee keepers feel their bees are like pets? Rats are very clever,but I'm afraid of them. Moby was my most clever pet.He was more clever than my dog.

My dad kept bees once. He said his bees hated him and stung him every chance they got! Not for me.

Double-A

Why does smoke change their mood? There is money honey.Girls love bee wax.I used bees to fly model planes.Had to put them to sleep so Icould stick them on the plane.Bet

My dad seemed to have an abiding interest in beekeeping despite his bad experiences with them. One a swarm of bees settled on a tree branch in our yard. Bought a hive and tried to lure them into it. It in the end they went elsewhere. He used to read me from a book about bee hunting. I guess he hoped I would develop and interest. I do like honey!

Warming up here in Gresham. Currently 88F as of 1:00 PM. Expected high 96F. Wind NW at 8 mph. Humidity down to 33%. Clear blue sky and sunny. In the evening Jupiter and Saturn are visible from my patio.

Good lunch with Kim yesterday. She has lots of credit again due to my help.

Double-A

MSP thick chips taste great in honey.Its a taste treate.Since Chase gave M&M that unlimited card ever day I get gold cards. Still not charging anything big.Use debit everyday.No need for paper money.Fact the older I get the cheaper I get. 87F no clouds,and having dementia I can't remember the last time it rain. Bert Ps Sandy is missing

Bert, if I had my druthers, I would exclusively use gold coins for my transactions, if only they would still accept them in the stores. That way nobody could be tracing where I went and what I spent. People say that gold would be too heavy to lug around, but that's not true. A gold coin the size and weight of a dime has a value of about $145. That is a lot of value in a very easy to carry coin. And if the country and the economy all went to hell in a hand basket, I would have not worries, because the money in my pocket, and hidden under my carpet, would be worth just as much as always!

Currently 86F as on 2 PM here in Gresham, on track to be just a little cooler that yesterday. Expected high 92F. Yesterday it made 97F. Light high clouds in the sky are sapping the sun of a little of its heat. Wind NW at 6 mph. Humidity 32%.

Double-A

88f here sunny no clouds.Sandra is missing still.Teresa my heath care person is on vacation. I get a kick when its warmer where you are then here.shows air temp.is all mixed up.Heat goes to cold.Bert
Old July 14th 18, 07:34 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"reber G=emc^2" will
write "until the last sound of the Gong is gone
as SwineBert will post stupid **** all day long". Bert.
"it's a given". "On the money. "Go figure" "O ya" Bert

Old July 14th 18, 09:18 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Saturday, July 14, 2018 at 10:39:18 AM UTC-7, Herbert

88f here sunny no clouds.Sandra is missing still.Teresa my heath care person is on vacation. I get a kick when its warmer where you are then here.shows air temp.is all mixed up.Heat goes to cold.Bert

80F here in Gresham as of 1:00 PM. Seems a little cooler than yesterday, but expected high is 92F, same as yesterday. Wind is NW at 4 mph. Humidity 37%. Chance of precip 0%.

Looked out my door just after 5 AM this morning and there was Mars hanging in the sky like a big red ball! It is unusually close to the Earth right now. I got out my telescope, which I haven't used in years, and set it up out on my patio. Focused it and took a look. The planet looked big in the scope, but I couldn't make out either polar cap, which I remember being able to see years ago. It could be because there was a haze in the early morning air. I couldn't see any rovers, canals, or Martians either!

I stocked up on vegetables at the Farmers' Market today.

Double-A

Old July 15th 18, 10:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Sun is shining at full throttle today! Currently 93F as of 2:30 PM. Wind west at 7 mph. Humidity down to 24%. All local burning has been banned!

Kane Drive on which I live will be closed starting tomorrow, for a redo of the culvert project they did a year and a half ago when the road washed out.. Why they didn't do it right the first time, I have no idea. But now we suffer again the inconvenience of our tax money at work!

I understand that under the new tax bill that was recently passed, you can no longer deduct employee business expenses, including per diem deductions while out of town! You must be firm now and insist you employer reimburse you for all employee business expenses, or else you will be off to join the ranks of the homeless!

Double-A

Old July 16th 18, 09:00 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Another scorcher! Yesterday it made it to 98F! Currently as of 12:45 PM here in Gresham it is 84F. Expected high today 95F. Just killed what looked like a big red tick coming at me! Heat brings them out! Wind NW at 5 mph. Humidity 35%.

Sitting out on my patio drinking beer, I can see many planes coming over here. Some are jetliners. They seem to come from the south over Gresham, and then make their turn to the west to land at the Portland International Airport. When I lived a Crown Point, it seemed that most of the jets that flew over were heading north toward Seattle. We had a dog, a black and white collie dog that was driven crazy by all the jet traffic! You have undoubtedly seen dogs that got into the bad habit of chasing cars. Well this dog got into the habit of chasing jet airplanes! He had a well beaten path that went up into the woods, and also down into the woods in front of our house! Every time a jet would fly over, he would start running up and down his trails, barking he head off, I guess to scare off that noisy bird! Well, I guess it always worked!

Double-A

Old July 17th 18, 01:51 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Monday, July 16, 2018 at 1:00:57 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
[...]

89f no clouds Just put on dark sunglasses.Have not much sailing.Am i getting old? After almost 5 years Ive been kicked out of Walmart's parking lot.Tey have all new people seeing that no one parks over nite.So I park around the corner on the street.Police are nice,and they watch out for me. Always have my breakfast at Mcdonalds,and have my microwave lunch at the Senior Center. Being almost stone deaf its hard for me to eat out alone.Thus I miss
Old July 17th 18, 04:45 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"Herbert Glazier" wrote
"After almost 5 years of illegally parking there, Ive been
kicked out of Walmart's parking lot. So I park around the
corner on the street. Being almost stone deaf its hard
for me to eat out alone, Thus I miss
http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent which is different

then posts from http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-the-loud-retarded-pig

as seen in http://tinyurl.com/Bert-s-Selfintroductn-Oct2017 and

http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-s-de-Minting is happening and

https://tinyurl.com/Glazier-s-sexual-harassments goes on in

https://tinyurl.com/Glazier-s-Xmas-Hitler-Van that badly failed

Old July 17th 18, 09:31 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Monday, July 16, 2018 at 5:51:48 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

Walmart must have changed their policy. They used to allow people to park over night in their lots. Even the cops told me that that. None of your girlfriends has a driveway you can park in?

I took beer cans to the recycle cent and cashed them in. I am still 10 cents short of getting my daily beer for tonight to get through this heat wave! What should I do?

Currently 84F here in Gresham as of 1:15 PM PDT. Expected high 92F. Wind 5 mph out of the west. Humidity 34%. Sunny. Clear sky.

Double-A

Old July 19th 18, 09:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

A cool day. 66F as of 1:45 PM here in Gresham. Overcast. Wind NW at 7 mph. Humidity 52%. Heat returns next week.

Double-A

Old July 20th 18, 10:27 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

A perfect day here in Gresham! Clear blue sky, and the sun is shining. As of 2:00 PM the temp is an ideal 72F. Wind NW at 3 mph. Humidity 38%.

Had lentil with beef bouillon soup for lunch. For about 65 cents, I can get two meals out of it!

Double-A

Gresham in Springtime Double-A[_4_] Misc 151 June 22nd 18 06:29 PM
Winter in Gresham Double-A[_4_] Misc 157 April 1st 18 12:18 AM
Fall in Gresham Hägar Misc 208 January 9th 18 11:29 PM
Summer in Gresham Double-A[_4_] Misc 165 September 30th 17 09:33 PM
Summer in Gresham hanson Misc 0 August 31st 17 02:10 AM