ASTRO:I got a Luna shot :)

Old December 5th 06, 09:32 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro

Default ASTRO:I got a Luna shot :)

From tonight Dec.5th 2006 full moon.

--

G.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	luna2.1nddec4th2006.JPG
Views:	451
Size:	113.6 KB
ID:	204
Old December 5th 06, 02:49 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Rick Johnson[_2_]

Looks a bit past full. Nice contrast. I got a film shot like that,
lost to an ice storm, that was taken on High Speed Copy film (preceded
2415) developed in a lye based developer. Things are much simpler today
but even then it is not easy to get that contrast with a near full moon.
My moon has been eclipsed by light snow the last few days.

Rick

G wrote:
From tonight Dec.5th 2006 full moon.

Old December 5th 06, 09:16 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Starman

Me too :-)

"G" skrev i en meddelelse
From tonight Dec.5th 2006 full moon.

--

G.

Jeg beskyttes af den gratis SPAMfighter til privatbrugere.
Den har indtil videre sparet mig for at få 1182 spam-mails
Betalende brugere får ikke denne besked i deres e-mails.
Hent en gratis SPAMfighter her.

Jeg beskyttes af den gratis SPAMfighter til privatbrugere.
Den har indtil videre sparet mig for at få 1182 spam-mails
Betalende brugere får ikke denne besked i deres e-mails.
Hent en gratis SPAMfighter her.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Sta71032.jpg
Views:	167
Size:	109.8 KB
ID:	206
Old December 5th 06, 09:26 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Starman

and i took this one too

"G" skrev i en meddelelse
From tonight Dec.5th 2006 full moon.

Jeg beskyttes af den gratis SPAMfighter til privatbrugere.
Den har indtil videre sparet mig for at få 1182 spam-mails
Betalende brugere får ikke denne besked i deres e-mails.
Hent en gratis SPAMfighter her.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Sta71034.jpg
Views:	150
Size:	169.2 KB
ID:	207
Old December 6th 06, 12:26 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro

Well all I used was my tripod and camera. Canon S2 SI 3.2 sec. exposure F-8.

Old December 6th 06, 12:33 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Rick Johnson[_2_]

My wife has one of those cameras, if you mean Cannon S2 IS for taking
pictures of her quilt work. I never expected it to work for astro stuff
and never gave it a second glance. I'll have to look into that, if it
ever stops snowing.

Rick

Old December 6th 06, 12:50 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro

Yeah that's the one. Just got my name a little backwards. It works okay....

Old December 7th 06, 09:00 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Aidan Karley

In article , Starman
wrote:
and i took this one too

The wife was saying that she'd seen a lovely Moon-bow last
night, while walking down from the bus-stop through "Mugger's Alley". I
think she'll be wanting to upgrade her phone for a camera phone before
too much longer.
Hmm, have to think about the implications of that. I'm not
terribly happy with the size or handling of my camera phone, but the
contract doesn't complete until May or so.

--
Aidan Karley, FGS
Aberdeen, Scotland

Old December 7th 06, 09:05 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Peter Hucker[_1_]

Default ASTRO:I got a Luna shot :) - "Moon.jpg" 30.8 kBytes yEnc

Well I took this without a tripod so there!

G wrote:
Well all I used was my tripod and camera. Canon S2 SI 3.2 sec. exposure F-8.

Why isn't 11 pronounced onety one?

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Moon.jpg
Views:	197
Size:	30.9 KB
ID:	211
Old December 8th 06, 05:27 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro

yenc = yuck...