What if We Water Bombed Mars

Old June 9th 18, 09:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default What if We Water Bombed Mars

On Saturday, June 9, 2018 at 12:59:08 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Saturday, June 9, 2018 at 12:49:23 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Friday, June 8, 2018 at 4:16:56 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Wednesday, June 6, 2018 at 3:01:38 PM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Wednesday, June 6, 2018 at 4:09:07 PM UTC-5, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Wednesday, June 6, 2018 at 3:40:32 AM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Tuesday, June 5, 2018 at 5:27:06 PM UTC-5, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Just probe after probe of ice balls.Than NASA can say with reality "There is Water on Mars." Try to land them in a crater so a ice skating ring is made.When we land people on Mars they can have water.It fits Bert

Already a lot of water on Mars. Much of it is frozen. Astronauts will not have to go thirsty. They will also be able to build greenhouses and grow crops and have something nutritious to eat.

Water only deep underground (55 feet) Once on the surface its ice..Drilling down is not easy on Mars,for the rock is very brittle,and sandy.Other than Earth I see water with lots of problems everywhere in the solar system.It turns solid,and turns to a gas so easy.It expands when frozen.It can't be compressed.Its heavy yet made from two gasses.Bert

Maybe on Venus the water is gas. Everywhere else it is frozen except during the Summer on Mars unless it is heated geothermally...then the water vapor gets trapped beneath the world's crust...unless there is a geyser.. Encaladus a moon of Saturn has some of those.

Since Venus rotates at a walk how long is its Summers Bert

Summer is about 56 Earth days long on Venus.

Double-A

I was thinking much longer??? Did Google say 56 days?.Bert

For summer as one of 4 seasons.

Double-A

Old June 9th 18, 11:12 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"Herbert Glazier" wrote Double-A
"I was thinking much longer??? Did Google say
"what are the odds now of Bert's own bet
that Bert will be shot in the back of his head? Pity

Old June 10th 18, 02:32 AM posted to alt.astronomy
IAM

[...]

charcoal, all year long, unless you have a space suit cooler?
Old June 10th 18, 08:23 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Saturday, June 9, 2018 at 3:13:04 PM UTC-7, hanson wrote:
"Herbert Glazier" wrote Double-A
"I was thinking much longer??? Did Google say
"what are the odds now of Bert's own bet
that Bert will be shot in the back of his head? Pity

Nice short post Hanson.Your doing better,and hope you are taking your pills.. Eat MSP and take vitamin E. yes even in Calif. I am not safe from GOP Mafia.If I was a reporter with the Washington Post my head would have been blown away.Still its still possible Bert
Old June 10th 18, 08:44 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"Herbert Glazier" wrote
hanson wrote:
"Herbert Glazier" wrote
"I was thinking much longer??? Did Google say
"what are the odds now of Bert's own bet
that Bert will be shot in the back of his head? Pity

Kinky SwineBert wrote:
snip Bert's "Moronic Stupid Palaver (MSP), and
yes even in Calif. I, Bert am not safe from GOP
Mafia.If I was a reporter with the Washington Post
my head would have been blown away.Still its still
possible, because...
Bert was always a mental cadaver
proven by Bert's daily, idiotic palaver