Warning Warning Warning People Of Hawaii

Old June 2nd 18, 10:20 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Daniel60

Default Warning Warning Warning People Of Hawaii

Herbert Glazier wrote on 02/06/18 07:10:
On Friday, June 1, 2018 at 2:09:41 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Tuesday, May 29, 2018 at 1:02:11 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Monday, May 28, 2018 at 4:14:22 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Those eruption are just like Krakatoa before it exploded with the force of 22 atom bombs.Please Please evacuate now. I predict it will explode by August.Go to the far side of another island NOW. It relates in every way to Krakatoa.Do not be brave and stay.I beg you to flee Bert Ps Krakatoa killed 120,000

Day of explosion Aug.28/18 Krakatoe blew on that date,and that is why I use it.It fits well Bert PLEASE TAKE MY ADVICE AND GET 50 miles away from that volcano.Evacuate NOW.

Its steam under all that lava that will explode.Pressure f 22 atom bombs.Bert

Hmm!! This news is so important, Herbert is talking to himself, over and
over again!!

But then he realised he had nothing worthwhile to say!! ;-) So said
nothing!!

--
Daniel
Old June 2nd 18, 05:47 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Notroll2016

"Daniel60" wrote in message news
[...]

***The only thing that will save Hawaii is to sacrifice a sitting president
to the volcano gods.

Old June 4th 18, 02:03 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Saturday, June 2, 2018 at 9:47:25 AM UTC-7, Notroll2016 wrote:
[...]

Lava has destroyed 2,000 home.Still t will blow its top just like Karkario on 28th ofAug.Bert
Old June 4th 18, 06:27 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"Herbert Glazier" did
blow his "top just like Karkario on 28th of Aug", said
TurdBert as Glazier sang his daily Karaoke.Bert

hmmm... snicker chuckle chortle ROTFLMAO

Old June 5th 18, 11:31 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Sunday, June 3, 2018 at 6:03:05 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

Time to throw in a virgin.If not Aug.28/18 it will blow Bert
Old June 6th 18, 04:42 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"Herbert Glazier" wrote
that on Aug.28/18 SwineBert will blow himself. Bert.

There are reasons and lots of rhyme
why Bert is such a kinky, filthy Swine.

See why Bert's an idiot in: ------ Glazier's Dossier -------

e.g. http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent as

the pimp of https://tinyurl.com/Glazier-s-sexual-harassments

by http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal as

GOPers put https://tinyurl.com/Glazier-in-Mental-Institution

and https://tinyurl.com/Trump-is-walking-all-over-Bert

Old June 7th 18, 09:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Tuesday, June 5, 2018 at 3:31:30 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

Tholen and his band of horny astronomers have deflowered all the virgins there!

Double-A

Old June 8th 18, 12:00 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Thursday, June 7, 2018 at 1:53:01 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
[...]

Astronomers are always looking up.Girls in grass skirts too.When I go to Hawaii I hope to be in the weed wacking bussinees .Hawaii is hot.Bert
Old June 8th 18, 01:25 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"Herbert Glazier" wrote:
" Astronomers are always looking up. Hawaii is hot"

but Bert is not, since Bert is like a dog that barks in
the night, at a distant noise Bert knows nothing about;.
given that...

Idiot SwineBert "reber G=emc^2" wrote:
"I am a proud Jew with a Superiority complex & an
IQ of 122", and "I know how everything works." Bert
which is why "I park & bark in the dark." Bert
"I'm of low wit & a stupid **** and full of it." Bert

Old June 8th 18, 08:19 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Thursday, June 7, 2018 at 4:01:00 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

Back when Kim was the belle of Honolulu, even the Hawaiian Governor used to come drink at her bar!

Double-A