A Space & astronomy forum. SpaceBanter.com

Go Back   Home » SpaceBanter.com forum » Others » Misc
Site Map Home Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

Old January 17th 16, 01:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]
external usenet poster

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

This morning I was going through a stack of paper and old mail I brought from my locker the other day, and I found the picture of Chief Grey Cloud you sent me. I will have to find an honored place to display it!
----------

May I suggest either the bathroom or the town dump?
Old January 17th 16, 06:51 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert
external usenet poster

On Saturday, January 16, 2016 at 3:51:52 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
On Saturday, January 16, 2016 at 12:26:19 PM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:

Very sunny.No clouds.Just did a little swimming,after a big breakfast.Swimming is still my favorite exercise.Good day to wash van.It has a style that stays in style.My M&M signs are getting old and will replace them too. Now that they are making conversion vans again I can't call it the last of the dinasours.TreBert

A McDonald's Big Breakfast? Nice that they serve them all day now.

A bit blustery earlier today. But after the squall passed through, I headed for the library. Was as high as 53F earlier, now 50F as of 3:45 PM PST here in Gresham. Wind 13 mph out of the southwest. Humidity 84%.

This morning I was going through a stack of paper and old mail I brought from my locker the other day, and I found the picture of Chief Grey Cloud you sent me. I will have to find an honored place to display it!

Good to see that Twittering has turned up.

Double-A

AA Like to send you my latest picture I have done on the universe.Its not as popular as Chief Grey Cloud.Its is color shows my version of BB,Shows life and natually G=EMC^2 No charge I pay postage.You AA and Twitty are my best and oldest virtual friends.USA mail links (merges} virtual and reality..We can never have to many friends. TreBert PS Patriots won by 7 Brady is my man.Had great fun yesterday.
Old January 19th 16, 07:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert
external usenet poster

On Sunday, January 17, 2016 at 10:51:36 AM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:

Very sunny.No clouds.Just did a little swimming,after a big breakfast..Swimming is still my favorite exercise.Good day to wash van.It has a style that stays in style.My M&M signs are getting old and will replace them too.. Now that they are making conversion vans again I can't call it the last of the dinasours.TreBert

A bit blustery earlier today. But after the squall passed through, I headed for the library. Was as high as 53F earlier, now 50F as of 3:45 PM PST here in Gresham. Wind 13 mph out of the southwest. Humidity 84%.

Double-A

AA Like to send you my latest picture I have done on the universe.Its not as popular as Chief Grey Cloud.Its is color shows my...

AA Just presented with a old laptop.It goes on,but asks for name and pass word.?? So not knowing this its seems to be of no value.Its key board looks like new.The person that gave it to me is on his way to Reno,and said it was given to him.Its not like my little SAMSUON.Its 20LB heavier. Its battery works good. What should I do??? TreBert
Old January 20th 16, 12:13 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]
external usenet poster

AA Just presented with a ol...
---------

Excellent point Bert
Old January 21st 16, 08:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster

On Tuesday, January 19, 2016 at 11:36:35 AM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:

AA Just presented with a old laptop.It goes on,but asks for name and pass word.?? So not knowing this its seems to be of no value.Its key board looks like new.The person that gave it to me is on his way to Reno,and said it was given to him.Its not like my little SAMSUON.Its 20LB heavier. Its battery works good. What should I do??? TreBert

I was given a laptop like that one time. It was so old it did not even have an external drive. It was password protected so not much I could do with it. If it has a external drive, you could load up a new system to it starting from a self loading diskette or CD. You would have to know what you were doing.

You could donate it to Free Geeks, or you could get a couple of then Linux operating system to load onto it.

http://www.yellowpages.com/gardena-ca/free-geek-inc

Weather has improved here starting yesterday. Some rain last night. Easy to get to lunch with Kim yesterday. Now a remarkable 53F here in Gresham as of 12:30 PM PST. They say there is an east wind, but I hardly notice it. Rain is expected to return tomorrow.

Double-A

Old January 22nd 16, 02:27 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Sjouke Burry[_2_]
external usenet poster

On 19.01.16 20:36, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:

Very sunny.No clouds.Just did a little swimming,after a big breakfast.Swimming is still my favorite exercise.Good day to wash van.It has a style that stays in style.My M&M signs are getting old and will replace them too. Now that they are making conversion vans again I can't call it the last of the dinasours.TreBert

Double-A

AA Like to send you my latest picture I have done on the universe.Its not as popular as Chief Grey Cloud.Its is color shows my...

Google for
1.bartpe mini xp or
2.Ultimate boot cd or
3.hiren win xp mini rescue.
one or more of those contains a program to get the
account/passwords and activation string from the system disk.
Old January 22nd 16, 03:13 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Sjouke Burry[_2_]
external usenet poster

On 22.01.16 3:27, Sjouke Burry wrote:

Double-A

Google for
1.bartpe mini xp or
2.Ultimate boot cd or

Checked my installation directory and found the
password utils in :
Hiren's.BootCD.15.1.iso (500 MB)
Old January 22nd 16, 09:37 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster

On Saturday, January 16, 2016 at 4:42:55 PM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:

Eat breakfast at motel.They serve toasted rye. Its so nice Twitty turned up.I wish she email.I would like to talk privitly with her. Patriots are winning.How are the Ducks doing?

The Ducks' season ended in the Alamo Bowl game on Jan 2nd when they blew a 31-0 halftime lead to lose in the 3rd overtime to TCU 47-41!

Double-A

Old January 22nd 16, 10:14 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster

A lovely day here in paradise, sun shining through puffy clouds, while the east coast gets hit with tons of blowing snow, an obvious divine retribution from God for their sinfulness!

Here it's and incredible 56F as of 2:15 PM PDT on this spring-like day in Gresham!

Double-A

Old January 22nd 16, 10:15 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster

On Thursday, January 21, 2016 at 7:14:01 PM UTC-8, Sjouke Burry wrote:
On 22.01.16 3:27, Sjouke Burry wrote:

Double-A

Google for
1.bartpe mini xp or
2.Ultimate boot cd or

Checked my installation directory and found the
password utils in :
Hiren's.BootCD.15.1.iso (500 MB)

Good information!

Double-A