We Are Not a Spacefaring Civilization

Old June 11th 18, 12:41 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

Default We Are Not a Spacefaring Civilization

Where is your "evidence"??

Evidence is the simple fact that we are not visited by intelligent
aliens who most certainly inhabit the universe. If travel between
stars were possible, then it would have happened by now.
Old June 11th 18, 01:05 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Monday, June 11, 2018 at 6:41:02 AM UTC-5

Where is your "evidence"??

Evidence is the simple fact that we are not visited by intelligent
aliens who most certainly inhabit the universe. If travel between
stars were possible, then it would have happened by now.

We are visited by aliens from other star systems all the time. They are waiting for us to become intelligent enough to recognize them. We are so dumb we dismiss their space ships as imaginary.

Old June 11th 18, 04:18 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

Cm'on, make sense !
Old June 11th 18, 05:04 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Monday, June 11, 2018 at 10:18:16 AM UTC-5, casagi..t wrote:
Cm'on, make sense !

There is a whole universe out there for you if you will open your eyes!

Old June 11th 18, 09:21 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Monday, June 11, 2018 at 9:04:24 AM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Monday, June 11, 2018 at 10:18:16 AM UTC-5, casagi..t wrote:
Cm'on, make sense !

There is a whole universe out there for you if you will open your eyes!

If a spaceship ever came this close to c 99.999999999999999 it would destroy all that is.Fastest and safest speed is 73% of c.Think inertia Think on the beat f our hearts.Man is not made of steal.Are cells are in motion.Blood needs to flow with ease.Mankind does not like to **** in his pants.Man does not like to weigh 985 lb Acceleration can kill O ya Bert
Old June 11th 18, 09:24 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Monday, June 11, 2018 at 1:21:18 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Monday, June 11, 2018 at 9:04:24 AM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Monday, June 11, 2018 at 10:18:16 AM UTC-5, casagi..t wrote:
Cm'on, make sense !

There is a whole universe out there for you if you will open your eyes!

If a spaceship ever came this close to c 99.999999999999999 it would destroy all that is.Fastest and safest speed is 73% of c.Think inertia Think on the beat f our hearts.Man is not made of steal.Are cells are in motion.Blood needs to flow with ease.Mankind does not like to **** in his pants.Man does not like to weigh 985 lb Acceleration can kill O ya Bert

Warp drive is the key for surpassing c.

Double-A

Old June 12th 18, 09:26 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Daniel60

Herbert Glazier wrote on 12/06/18 06:21:
On Monday, June 11, 2018 at 9:04:24 AM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Monday, June 11, 2018 at 10:18:16 AM UTC-5, casagi..t wrote:
Cm'on, make sense !

There is a whole universe out there for you if you will open your eyes!

If a spaceship ever came this close to c 99.999999999999999 it would destroy all that is.Fastest and safest speed is 73% of c.Think inertia Think on the beat f our hearts.Man is not made of steal.Are cells are in motion.Blood needs to flow with ease.Mankind does not like to **** in his pants.Man does not like to weigh 985 lb Acceleration can kill O ya Bert

Wow!! Just imagine going 99.999999999999999 times the speed of light!
The spaceships' arse would really "hang out" going around corners!!

--
Daniel
Old June 12th 18, 02:06 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

Evidence is the simple fact that we are not visited by intelligent
aliens who most certainly inhabit the universe. If travel between
stars were possible, then it would have happened by now.

Have you ever considered that, maybe, the intelligent aliens have
decided not to visit us??

Would man consider not visiting ... ?

Since there is likely to be many ( infinite ? ) different intelligent
species, and not a single one has visited, it is likely that visiting
is not possible. Distance too big, speed too small.
Old June 23rd 18, 11:34 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Tuesday, June 12, 2018 at 6:06:48 AM UTC-7, wrote:

Evidence is the simple fact that we are not visited by intelligent
aliens who most certainly inhabit the universe. If travel between
stars were possible, then it would have happened by now.

Have you ever considered that, maybe, the intelligent aliens have
decided not to visit us??

Would man consider not visiting ... ?

Since there is likely to be many ( infinite ? ) different intelligent
species, and not a single one has visited, it is likely that visiting
is not possible. Distance too big, speed too small.

Use small to send out message the we are here .use buckeballs as the spaceship.Reality isEarth has been hit by trillions of buckeballs but we are to dumb to look inside and read the message.Go figure Bert