It's interesting how much flooding this newsgroup has accumulatedfrom the NSA posters

Old July 7th 05, 04:55 AM
Rick Nelson

Default It's interesting how much flooding this newsgroup has accumulatedfrom the NSA posters

Can you farts cut it off? I guess the Repubelickin's don't want a free
press. Suck each other under your cubicles and avoid your "managers"..
Just do your patriotic doodies..

The most sad thing is that you are all just "not so smart" - no wonder
9/11 happened with you morons at the wheel.

I guess the intelligence of the USA is reducing itself everyday with
fewer and fewer folks watching PBS and listening to npr. The far right
ugly fat fools win, led by a far right ugly fat fool named Rush who can
lie fools into selling their souls like Satan. Hmm, Rush. Hmm, Bush.

I think the willfully ignorant should try a little harder to hold onto
their eternal souls. How far=thinking is your Preacher? "Just far
enough to reach the bottom of my money laden pockets"..

Well, he must be "plenty smart" then. What kind of home does he live in
and what kind of car does he drive?

Jesus was killed by a lot of Fascist Religion Reich Nationally
Instituted Crap Brains. Jesus would think the religious right were
"plenty foolish" and manipulated by the super-rich into making their
souls look foolish for eternity.

I guess the bigoted lynching mobs the Baptists worship now will come
back to haunt them. Going to Heaven? No, you're dying in a high speed
crash in your Mercedes burning slowly to death with your kids in the
back seats. You're plenty smart and so charitable. It looks like you
survive in a vaselined body cast for 12 months in extreme pain without
medication.

If five of you went to a public Church tomorrow, I'd be very surprised.

It seems that most male human fools worship golf.

It is really the second sadist and most foolish thing I've seen \ the
only exception being - mixed sexes playing poker..

sci.spew.farts

Yeah - GW would post to that group daily.

Thanks,

Rocl

Old July 8th 05, 02:00 AM
Rick Nelson

Hi Bruce,

*No rule number 6?" Read this book: "I was an economic hit man..."
Check it out of your local library. And then get on your knees and pray
the USA does not deevolve into a fascist state.

Thanks,

Rick

Bruce Palmer wrote:
Rick Nelson wrote:

Can you farts cut it off? I guess the Repubelickin's don't want a
free press. Suck each other under your cubicles and avoid your
"managers".. Just do your patriotic doodies..

Mmmmmkay...

Thanks,

NSA posters here are news to me, but I digress. Better hurry, your
plane leaves in an hour, Ricky, and you wouldn't want to miss it.

--
bp

Old July 8th 05, 04:40 AM
Bruce Palmer

Rick Nelson wrote:
Hi Bruce,

*No rule number 6?" Read this book: "I was an economic hit man..."
Check it out of your local library. And then get on your knees and pray
the USA does not deevolve into a fascist state.

I usually vote for Democrats even though I don't consider myself a
"liberal" on many issues. But I gotta tell you: You're out there. Are
you related to John Maxson at all? When was the last time you had your
prescriptions filled?

--
bp