Is There Possibly Life Out There in the Universe?

Old July 18th 19, 05:25 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

Default Is There Possibly Life Out There in the Universe?

I think the science fiction writers have the answer to that. They are

inspired it looks like. So are the science fiction movie screen writers. I know

some who cannot wait to find Middle Earth where the hobbits, elves and dwarves

live.
Old July 18th 19, 07:14 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Notroll2016

"Mark Earnest" wrote in message

I think the science fiction writers have the answer to that. They are

inspired it looks like. So are the science fiction movie screen writers. I
know

some who cannot wait to find Middle Earth where the hobbits, elves and
dwarves

live.

************
It's a certainty. Hagar was sent here from his home world, Assholia, to
verify that Assholians could migrate to planets that contained ****stys like
the trailer park/sewage lagoon where Hags lives.

Old July 18th 19, 08:32 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

Due to the undoubtably limitless number of planets in the infinite universe suitable for the evolution of life forms, many such life forms must abound throughout the universe, including sentient beings who have mastered space travel to it's possible extent.

Yet we are never visited by any. Why ? Because practical travel among the stars must indeed be impossible, as suggested by the vast distances and limited travel speeds.

Old July 18th 19, 09:30 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Thursday, July 18, 2019 at 2:32:49 PM UTC-5, casagi wrote:
Due to the undoubtably limitless number of planets in the infinite universe suitable for the evolution of life forms, many such life forms must abound throughout the universe, including sentient beings who have mastered space travel to it's possible extent.

Yet we are never visited by any. Why ? Because practical travel among the stars must indeed be impossible, as suggested by the vast distances and limited travel speeds.

I see you are still spinning your wheels in the mud. But oddly enough since you have removed the atheists' main support for their point of view, the Big Bang, I think you are on the right track. Why don't you dismiss evolution, too? Then you will really be on the right track.
Old July 18th 19, 11:37 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

=20I=20see=20you=20are=20still=20spinning=20your= 20wheels=20in=20=

the=20mud.=20=20But=20oddly=20enough=20since=20you =20have=20remove=
d=20the=20atheists'=20main=20support=20for=20their =20point=20of=20=
view,=20the=20Big=20Bang,=20I=20think=20you=20are= 20on=20the=20rig=
ht=20track.=20=20Why=20don't=20you=20dismiss=20evo lution,=20too?=
=20=20Then=20you=20will=20really=20be=20on=20the=2 0right=20track=
=2E

Not=20spinning=20wheels,=20juat=20repeating=20obvi ous=20truths=20i=
n=20the=20face=20of=20nonsense.

There=20was=20no=20Big=20Bang.=20The=20Universe=20 wasn't=20created=
=2E=20It=20always=20was=20and=20always=20will=20be .

Only=20fools=20don't=20accept=20evolution.=20Look= 20at=20the=20fos=
sils=20and=20other=20supporting=20evidence.=20Shee sh=20!

Obviously=20no=20God.

Old July 27th 19, 09:24 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Thursday, July 18, 2019 at 3:37:10 PM UTC-7, wrote:

I see you are still spinning your wheels in the mud. But oddly enough since you have removed the atheists' main support for their point of view, the Big Bang, I think you are on the right track. Why don't you dismiss evolution, too? Then you will really be on the right track.

Not spinning wheels, juat repeating obvious truths in the face of nonsense.

There was no Big Bang. The Universe wasn't created. It always was and always will be.

Only fools don't accept evolution. Look at the fossils and other supporting evidence. Sheesh !

Obviously no God.

There is lots of life in universes.The problem is distance.Closes life is 285 million LYs away and moving away everyday.Go figure Brrt