Venus is alive, Mars is dead

Old August 17th 07, 01:16 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.physics,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.philosophy.tech
BradGuth

Default Venus is alive, Mars is dead

At least folks can't honestly argue that Venus is the least bit dull
or in any way inactive like Mars, as there's more local and fully
renewable energy plus raw elements to behold than all of us combined
can shake our fist full of burning sticks at. We're told over and
over by the likes of Einstein, that with such energy most anything
becomes doable and/or obtainable.

I can certainly tell that the Usenet swarm of naysayism has no faith
in my Ovglove ability to cultivate those Venusian teams of Olympic
class Ice Hocky and Toboggan/Luge racing. Just wait until I knock
those interplanetary Winter Olympic socks off with my teams of
exoskeletals that'll kick more than their fair share of Olympic butt.

With as good as R1024/m on behalf of utilizing a composite basalt
insulated habitat infrastructure shell, there's actually not all that
much applied energy per m3 once having gotten that large Winter
Olympic class of artificial interior down to below freezing.

However, of whatever's off-world doesn't hardly matter, even if some
future day it's unavoidably that of a nasty rogue planet or NEO that's
actually for certain going to impact us on the very next go-around,
and thus badly traumatise a good portion of this Earth to death, and
that's because we've knowingly blown decades worth of our best
talents, national energy resources and hard earned loot on such silly
matters as that of having sustained our mutually perpetrated cold war
and now focused upon global energy domination, along with having
directly caused trillions in collateral damage and the ongoing
excessive carnage of the innocent, of which hasn't been exactly
delivering constructive PR for other than making Muslims look as
though somewhat better than it is, and the America alternative look
very Yiddish Third Reich.

"Global Cooling" by Avenger:
Unfortunately there's not any freaking chance in hell (sort of
inducing an all out WWIII) as long as that horrific mascon of a moon
sticks as close by as it is. Orbital and thus tidal energy (in this
case 2e20 joules worth) isn't nearly as WMD invisible or otherwise
stealth to being detected and directly measured, especially whenever
it's cruising this nearby and moving along at 1023 m/s around our
98.5% fluid Earth.

BTW, on behalf of global cooling via introducing S8/sulphur, it seems
that Venus already has more than its fair share of S8 as having been
deployed within its robust atmosphere, and obviously sequestered as a
reasonably dense crystal layer of S8 solids within those acidic
clouds. No wonder that toasty environment is actively getting itself
geothermally forced along, though from the inside out instead of from
that NASA/Apollo certified passive and rather oddly xenon arc lamp
spectrum producing sun of ours, whereas hardly any of that solar IR
gets to reach that geothermally toasty plus super heated S8+CO2 gas
venting surface.

Here's yet another (Carnival of Space) good one or perhaps lost cause
for those sufficiently dumb and dumber, as in pretty much dumbfounded
past the point of no return because, they simply can't use the regular
laws of physics without spilling those old NASA/Apollo beans. On
their warm and fuzzy behalf, I'd like to offer the same analogy as our
resident LLPOF warlord(GW Bush) had to say about those stealth Muslim
WMD: "So what's the difference".

"Carnival of Space" / by Henry Cate
http://advancednano.blogspot.com/200...-space-16.html
Some pretty cool posts, like how do you defend
the earth from large asteriods.

Like most Yids and/or a few other faith-based cults in charge of our
private parts, whereas you folks might as well pretend whatever you
like and then forget all about Earth, instead keep sticking your
dumbfounded nose as close as possible to the likes of either
infomercial spewing butt cheeks of Dick Cheney or Henry Kissinger and
you'll be as safe as can be, as well as becoming extra powerful and
wealthy at the ongoing demise of others (including those of your own
kind). I do believe that's called a solid win-win for salvaging the
good old gipper of your very own precious butt and of its offshore tax
avoidance bank accounts.

Otherwise, you kind folks and supposedly smart as all get out wizards
could help with the daunting R&D plus then to otherwise eventually
deploy my robust LSE-CM/ISS (aka tethered Clarke Station), or you
might otherwise care to work out a few of those pesky bugs on behalf
of relocating our moon to Earth's L1, if not ponder your way through
the rather nifty aspects of establishing VL2 POOF City, and there's
lots more doable stuff where that came from, such as contemplating a
little badly needed intelligent design improvements to our frail DNA
that's likely to demise upon itself due to our badly failing
magnetosphere that'll pretty much run out of its effective shield
worth of poop about the same time as our spendy and somewhat lethal
obtained and badly utilized coal, oil and natural gas reserves are
entirely depleted, and yellowcake is selling on the spot energy market
at $1000/kg within the century. Unless you'd like some additional
ideas, you pick out whatever turns your fancy.
- Brad Guth

Old August 17th 07, 03:58 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.physics,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.philosophy.tech
Darwin123

On Aug 13, 3:06 pm, BradGuth wrote:
On Aug 11, 7:20 am, BradGuth wrote:

sustained our seasonal tilt, and this nifty encounter from such a
rogue item happened well after the peak of the very last ice age this
humanly over populated Earth is ever going to see, causing antipode
generated mountains and established a spare ocean basin here and
there, as well as having unavoidably contributed some extent of its
salty ice.

Then we ZOGers took the salty ice for our herring.

Old August 17th 07, 07:00 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.physics,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.philosophy.tech
BradGuth

On Aug 16, 7:58 pm, Darwin123 wrote:
On Aug 13, 3:06 pm, BradGuth wrote: On Aug 11, 7:20 am, BradGuth wrote:

sustained our seasonal tilt, and this nifty encounter from such a
rogue item happened well after the peak of the very last ice age this
humanly over populated Earth is ever going to see, causing antipode
generated mountains and established a spare ocean basin here and
there, as well as having unavoidably contributed some extent of its
salty ice.

Then we ZOGers took the salty ice for our herring.

But why of course. By some accounts, it's called the salt of life for
good reason. In the recent geological past, salt (most of which
having been deposited on Earth) was more valuable than most anything
else.
- Brad Guth

Old August 17th 07, 05:54 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.physics,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.philosophy.tech
BradGuth

Venus w/o moon is in fact offering a rather toasty environment, at
least on any naked behalf of accommodating our frail human DNA, though
it's geothermally forced from the core up because, as of lately (for
as long as astronomy has recorded Venus) those thick and robust acidic
clouds of S8, CO2 and H2O have been keeping the vast majority of solar
insolation to a minimum, perhaps even somewhat proto-Earth like.

Here's yet another perfectly good one, for the logical applied physics
and best available science analogy/extrapolation of what Earth likely
experienced upon being traumatised by an icy proto-moon (say arriving
at 13.5 km/s), and for example as of the very last ice age this world
is ever going to see.

Icy Impact Calculations / Impact on the Atmosphere
http://fuliginouspalaver.tripod.com/...ight/id18.html
Of course, this is once again those regular laws of physics, so if
you're a born-again naysayer of whatever faith-based swarm, as such
you might want to ignore all of these calculations because, they
relate to those pesky off-world contributions to our terrestrial
environment, including ET DNA.

Ice and especially of salty ice makes for an ideal interstellar
transporter of getting complex DNA safely from any given solar system
of star A, over to into the orbital realm of star B, and it's the most
likely method of how Earth obtained much of its salt plus many of
those initial seeds of such DNA, including any number of full scale
versions of complex and downright weird life as we know it.

Consider the icy proto-moon analogy, arriving at perhaps 4000 km in
diameter, impacting Earth at a glancing and obviously lithobraking
encounter as of roughly 12,000 BP, along with our world having to
survive multiple spacebergs worth of salty ice impacting our
environment for hundreds if not thousands of years after that initial
lithobraking encounter, or perhaps even from those initial icebergs as
having been derived via the near miss of whenever that icy proto-moon
as having been getting itself aligned into its final encounter with
Earth, and perhaps a whole lot worse yet if that icy proto-moon
belonged to another planet the size and mass of Venus that was also
arriving into our solar system at roughly the same time.

Of course, this analogy of a rogue Venus and that of our moon arriving
as of 12,000 BP would account for much of what's otherwise out-of-sync
with terrestrial limited evolution, which has nothing to do with our
having to exclude, otherwise discount or in any way discredit whatever
God or intelligent design had to do with having orchestrated such life
giving cosmic events. However, it does greatly improve upon the
random happenstance odds of such complex life taking hold on Earth,
and of why there's never going to be another ice age as long as that
mascon of such a massive and nearby moon remains in orbit.
- Brad Guth

Old August 18th 07, 12:52 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.physics,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.philosophy.tech
BradGuth

Apparently the newish planetology of Venus is simply too nearby, and
otherwise too alive for those having to stick with their faith-based
swarm mindset of off-world naysayism.

When rogue planets and whatever potential proto-moons reach their new
found nitch, all sorts of good and bad things start to happen, and to
think that we actually have all the necessary 3D interactive orbital
dynamics within impressive software that's capable of being run as
though fully animated in fast motion (such as creating one nifty 3D
frame per given year) that'll run on most any spendy supercomputer,
thus going quickly back or forward in vertual time is not such a multi-
body interactive problem.

Venus w/o its moon is in fact offering a rather toasty environment, at
[...]

Ice and especially of salty ice is what makes for an ideal
interstellar transporter of getting complex DNA safely from any given
solar system of whatever star A, over to into the orbital realm of
star B, and it's the most likely method of how Earth obtained much of
its salt plus many of those initial seeds of such DNA, including any
number of full scale versions of complex and downright weird life as
we know it.

Consider the icy proto-moon analogy, via the consequences of arriving
at better than 8.5e22 kg and 4000 km in diameter with its solid core
of 7.35e22 kg, impacting Earth at a glancing and obviously
lithobraking encounter as of roughly 12,000 BP, along with our world
having to survive multiple secondary spacebergs worth of salty ice
impacting our environment for hundreds if not thousands of years after
that initial lithobraking encounter, or perhaps even from those
initial icebergs as having been derived via the near miss of whenever
that icy proto-moon had to offer as having been getting itself aligned
into its final encounter with Earth, and perhaps a whole lot worse yet
if that icy proto-moon belonged to another planet the size and mass of
Venus that was also arriving into our solar system at roughly the same
time (some what Velikovsky's hypothesis on steroids).

Of course, this analogy of a rogue Venus and that of our moon arriving
as of 12,000 BP would rather nicely account for much of what's
otherwise out-of-sync with terrestrial limited evolution, which has
nothing to do with our having to exclude terrestrial evolved life, or
having to otherwise discount or in any way discredit whatever God or
intelligent design had to do with having orchestrated such life giving
cosmic events. However, it does greatly improve upon the random
happenstance odds of such complex life taking hold on Earth, and also
of explaining why there's never going to be another ice age as long as
that terrific mascon of such a substantially massive and nearby moon
remains in orbit about our 98.5% fluid Earth, of which that physically
dark and somewhat salty moon badly needs to get relocated to Earth's
L1 before every last km3 of our terrestrial ice melts before our
dumbfounded eyes, and we have to hold our future Winter Olympics at
our southern most alps of Antarctica, that'll otherwise be lucky to
having sufficient wintertime snow if we allow our moon to orbit as is,
and humanity keeps up with the ever expanding pace of contributing our
industrial and private soot.
- Brad Guth

Old August 19th 07, 08:10 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.physics,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.philosophy.tech
BradGuth

Besides the cool nature of VL2 POOF City, Venus itself is actually not
all that insurmountable to applied technology. In fact, Venus w/o
moon is the next best thing to Earth as of a billion some odd years
ago, and to think that at times Venus is merely a little more than 100
fold the distance of our moon.

Only those afraid of these pesky off-world truths are in a faith-based
swarm like agreement to exclude and/or banish all possible arguments
on behalf of anything related to whatever I've discovered and/or
having uncovered.

According to the regular laws of physics, even their precious Einstein
would be topic/author stalked, bashed and otherwise banished at all
cost if having discovered the likes of what I've discovered about our
moon, Venus and of the most likely of cosmic reasons there's so much
complex life on Earth, that's directly because of our somewhat
recently obtained moon forever thawing us out from the very last ice
age this over populated and badly polluted world is ever going to see.

This is not our having to exclude local evolution, nor am I excluding
creation or intelligent design, now am I. Unlike the naysay status
quo that's mostly Yiddish orchestrated, I'm just offering the random
happenstance of evolution somewhat better odds.
- Brad Guth

Old August 21st 07, 05:48 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.physics,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.philosophy.tech
BradGuth

MI5Vic = GOOGLE/NOVA MI5

Instead of folks constructively assisting or otherwise polishing a
given topic, such as this one of Venus being very much alive and
kicking as though representing a relatively newish planet, as opposed
to a mostly CO2 subfrozen to death Mars, whereas instead there has
been yet another ongoing mainstream status quo gauntlet of damage-
control tactical efforts for the rest of us to deal with. We're
seeing an extra nasty butt load of their indirect topic/author
naysayism on steroids, of entire Usenet group index jamming that's
obviously orchestrated and/or fully supported by way of those MIB
spooks/moles in charge of Usenet that has allowed such brown-nose
clown like tactics to flourish.

Wow! our very own spook/wizard (aka Yid rusemaster) "MI5Vic" is
certainly as of lately going a little extra usenet postal, none the
less via robo posting into wherever I'm having the most fun.

Obviously our lord all-knowing GOOGLE/NOVA (aka MI5/NSA/CIA/FBI)
master knows exactly of who and of where this silly Usenet robo
jamming via "MI5Vic" has been coming from, and obviously those in
charge of our usenet private parts (mostly those pesky Yids) like what
they see.

Obviously when and if they manage to put a stop to "MI5Vic" proves
that every byte of Usenet text, code or spermware/****ware is fully
tracable and thus capable of getting terminated and/or intentionally
allowed to exist, whereas otherwise their precious Usenet would be
going down the tubes hourly.
- Brad Guth

Old August 31st 07, 05:40 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.physics,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.philosophy.tech
BradGuth

Good grief, what another pathetic old joke, with our warm and fuzzy
NASA in full infomercial media damage-control, once again diverting
the truth by simply pretending at their doing a Venus mission, and
with such old file copy none the less.

Up, Up and Away -- To Venus (on the dirt cheap)
http://www.nasa.gov/vision/universe/...-20070827.html
http://www.nasa.gov/images/content/1...-07-browse.jpg

"This was one of the surprises of the Vega balloon mission the Soviet
Union flew more than two decades ago," Baines said. "Enormous gravity
waves appear to rise up more than 30 miles into the upper atmosphere,
causing unexpected depositions of energy generated at the surface and
producing strong vertical movements of air. We want to ride these
waves, measuring their effect on Venus' bizarre high-speed winds."

"Enormous gravity waves" ???
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gravity_wave
"In fluid dynamics, gravity waves are waves generated in a fluid
medium or at the interface between two mediums (e.g. the atmosphere or
ocean) which has the restoring force of gravity or buoyancy."

But otherwise, no kidding folks, because of all the CO2 as saturated
with S8 that's so much hotter near that grothermally active surface,
is clearly why there's such a terrific vertical velocity, as well as
downright nifty buoyancy to that robust atmosphere.

Instead of that silly balloon, a composite rigid airship would be far
better and long lasting, as well as capable of cruising to within a
few km of that toasty deck.

"It's about the same size as our planet, but the surface is about 900
degrees Fahrenheit, and we want to find out why."

In places it's clearly much hotter than in other places.
(think: newish planetology)
(think: much less old than Earth)
(think outside the mainstream box)
- Brad Guth

Old September 2nd 07, 01:55 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.physics,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.philosophy.tech
BradGuth

Bad news; Usenet still sucks and blows, like a Third Reich boot camp
of Yids running amuck none the less.

The radar obtained image of the substantial city/town or mining base
camp of whatever's infrastructure rational and thus intelligent about
Venus is still taboo/nondisclosure rated. However, that image is
still on file and I have copies to share and share alike. If you've
got the time and/or the image processing expertise, as such there's
more of perfectly natural and artificial stuff within that image to
behold than just hot rocks.

Being that Venus offers no shortage of renewable energy, one has to
wonder about the unusual naysay motives of those opposing this
discovery of other intelligent life existing/coexisting on Venus.

Perhaps Hitler was actually the return of Christ, and it's for the
better that we all become good little Third Reich Yids, and call it a
night.
- Brad Guth

Old September 12th 07, 01:36 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.physics,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.philosophy.tech
BradGuth

Venus w/o moon is very much alive and well worth our exploring, as a
planetology that's either newer than Earth or representing that of a
cosmic version of physics that doesn't play fair or much less by the
rules. Either Venus is a dull brown dwarf of a spent star, or it's a
somewhat newish planet that arrived into our solar system not so
terribly long ago, as perhaps packing and/or dragging along an icy
Selene as our proto-moon.

It seems to be the usual case, whereas the likes of "jacob navia" and
gauntlet of others spewing their faith-based infomercial physics and
science that excludes whatever rocks their good ship LOLLIPOP,
insisting that their all-or-nothing interpretation which suits
whatever faith-based swarm mindset and thereby creation-only as well
as Earth-only crapolla analogy is all there is to behold. Why on
Earth can't we have both, the random cosmic happenstance and later
having intelligent design coming in for the do-everything terraforming
effort, that's ultimately responsible for ending us up in the horrific
terrestrial mess that we're in. I for one would seriously like to
associate with and thus blame some weird or perverted God (especially
of one holding offshore bank accounts and shooting friends in the
face) for all of this mess, wouldn't you!

topic: Spent Stars--Cosmic Background of 5K = ?e?? years
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.a...2cee6511ad960b
Clearly once upon a time (according to our terrestrial all-knowing
wizards of that BB) most everything was star like, as in extremely hot
and nasty as all get out. I'd say for the first billion years you'd
be hard pressed to find much of anything that wasn't either a star or
that of a black hole containing whatever potential of taking or giving
birth to other stars.

As to exactly how many billions of years old this universe actually
is, I do not believe it's recorded down in any terrestrial stone
tablets or within whatever Dead Sea scrolls, nor has the regular laws
of physics come up with a viable game plan that's other than being the
usual hocus-pocus status quo (aka cover thy butt) approved. Perhaps
this is a bigger than BB problem, especially since any form of
revisionism is simply not allowed to stand, even as an honest rant.

I'd actually buy into the latest cycle or mutation of our local
universe as being worth 13.7 billion years. But, since that +/-
whatever age doesn't tell us the average density of a spent star, so
what?

Wouldn't it be a good thing to know what an old dark brown or nearly
black star is worth?
- Brad Guth -

Venus is alive, Mars is dead BradGuth Policy 20 September 18th 07 02:57 AM
Venus is alive, Mars is dead BradGuth History 20 September 18th 07 02:57 AM
Anyone watch NOVA's 'Mars: Dead or Alive'? TBerk Amateur Astronomy 3 September 8th 06 09:56 AM
Dead or alive? Bill C Misc 4 April 19th 05 06:13 AM
Nova Program: Mars Dead or Alive is online... you can watch on yourcomputer Sam Wormley Amateur Astronomy 1 March 23rd 04 01:27 AM