America's Next revolution

Old April 30th 07, 10:02 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default America's Next revolution

Its rather ironic that we had a revolution to throw out England(Charles)
and that was over paying high taxes on tea,and a stamp tax. It was over
money. Now my country as Severn Trent from the UK,and home office
fraudulently billing for water and electric. I feel like Ben Franklin
putting my life on the line to fight this corruption. Severn Trent has
used Florida elected officials and police to stop me from spreading
information on their crimes. They are in reality killing young children.
Severn Trent Mafia answers not to the public. I have gone to Jeb Bush in
the past,and he is out to lunch. Now its Charlie Crist and he like Bush
is out to lunch. Reality is Severn Trent owns the republican party here
in Florida. I have as much chance staying alive as John Kennedy,or his
brother Bob. who also knew the Severn Trent Mafia was taking over the
USA. I fear that was over 40 years ago and now there is little hope to
stop the Mafia. Bert

Old April 30th 07, 10:19 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

On Apr 30, 2:02 pm, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Its rather ironic that we had a revolution to throw out England(Charles)

It thought it was George III.

and that was over paying high taxes on tea,and a stamp tax.

Speaking of which, doesn't the price of stamps go up again next month?

Revolt!

It was over
money. Now my country as Severn Trent from the UK,and home office
fraudulently billing for water and electric. I feel like Ben Franklin
putting my life on the line to fight this corruption. Severn Trent has
used Florida elected officials and police to stop me from spreading
information on their crimes. They are in reality killing young children.
Severn Trent Mafia answers not to the public. I have gone to Jeb Bush in
the past,and he is out to lunch. Now its Charlie Crist and he like Bush
is out to lunch. Reality is Severn Trent owns the republican party here
in Florida. I have as much chance staying alive as John Kennedy,or his
brother Bob. who also knew the Severn Trent Mafia was taking over the
USA. I fear that was over 40 years ago and now there is little hope to
stop the Mafia. Bert

The Queen is behind it all! Ask Lyndon LaRouche.

Double-A

Old May 1st 07, 08:36 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Scott Miller

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
[...]

More addition to the noise rather than the signal for the topic of this
newsgroup (consistent in that of course).
Old May 1st 07, 10:13 AM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Scott I would not posts this here if the news would inform the public.
Nor if I could find one honest official here in Florida. I print up
flyers and pass them out at Wal-Mart and other stores. The Mafia fights
back with threats and turned off my water. Still I must do all I can for
my country,and hope posting it in news groups will do some good. I hope
I make up for this by putting out some interesting astronomy posts. You
know Scott the ones a low life thinker like you would hate Bert

Old May 2nd 07, 01:17 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Scott Miller

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
Scott I would not posts this here if the news would inform the public.
Nor if I could find one honest official here in Florida. I print up
flyers and pass them out at Wal-Mart and other stores. The Mafia fights
back with threats and turned off my water. Still I must do all I can for
my country,and hope posting it in news groups will do some good. I hope
I make up for this by putting out some interesting astronomy posts. You
know Scott the ones a low life thinker like you would hate Bert

Nah, I simply don't like the poor signal to noise ratio in this group,
of which you are one if its prime factors.

And I am willing to bet there is a more legitimate reason for your water
being turned off beyond your paranoia.
Old May 2nd 07, 01:27 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Scott Best you realize "static" is the noise put out by nature coming
out your radio on an off station.to let you know there is energy in
space. Every thing has meaning. Everything needs to be answered. You
being a fool can't understand that those you knock are searching for the
truth,and your wit is so low you can't relate to the truth You kill
the messanger becase you can't figure out what the message it trying to
tell you Sad but true Bert

Old May 4th 07, 01:22 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Scott Miller

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
Scott Best you realize "static" is the noise put out by nature coming
out your radio on an off station.to let you know there is energy in
space. Every thing has meaning. Everything needs to be answered. You
being a fool can't understand that those you knock are searching for the
truth,and your wit is so low you can't relate to the truth You kill
the messanger becase you can't figure out what the message it trying to
tell you Sad but true Bert

If you claim your ramblings are "searching for the truth" you are more a
fool than I take you far. I don't "kill the messanger (sic)" - I make
him put up or shut up, for a babbling message is no message at all.
Old May 4th 07, 01:17 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Scott I know whats in the books,and have always tried to add thoughts
to them. I never babble. Most like my posts and I've always tried to
make them interesting,thought provoking,and original. I'm not a low wit
parrot,and such as you,and that is the reason you do not like me
Sad but true Bert

Old May 4th 07, 04:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

That Mafia factor is deep within Usenet, and it's run by the likes of
Scott Miller.

Sorry I even had to do it this way, but Scott Miller has been
intentionally diverting and/or keeping my reply out of their
alt.astronomy Usenet hijacked topic stack, along with sharing their
latest GOOGLE/Usenet system message being:

"There are no more messages on this topic. All messages in this topic
may have expired or been" deleted.

That's certainly a new one.

Go here if you want to read my last reply to your "What if (on White
Dwarfs)"

Use GOOGLE/Usenet to check up on what's happening to your topics, as
it's actually very Mafia like.

Scott Miller: What if (on White Dwarfs)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.p...39b2ceb5dfd578
-
Brad Guth

Old May 4th 07, 04:44 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On May 4, 5:17 am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Scott I know whats in the books,and have always tried to add thoughts
to them. I never babble. Most like my posts and I've always tried to
make them interesting,thought provoking,and original. I'm not a low wit
parrot,and such as you,and that is the reason you do not like me
Sad but true Bert

That "low wit parrot" of a pesky Mafia factor is deep within Usenet,
and it's being run by the likes of Scott Miller.

Sorry I even had to do it this way, but Scott Miller and the like have
been intentionally diverting and/or keeping my reply out of their
alt.astronomy Usenet hijacked topic stack, along with sharing their
latest GOOGLE/Usenet system message being:

"There are no more messages on this topic. All messages in this topic
may have expired or been deleted."

That's certainly a new one.

Go to the following topic if you want to read my last reply to your
"What if (on White Dwarfs)"

Otherwise use GOOGLE/Usenet in order to check up on what's happening