Tele Vue Powermate 2.5X

Old August 24th 03, 09:28 AM
Birdie

Default Tele Vue Powermate 2.5X

BlankHi,

Can someone tell me where I can buy a Tele Vue Powermate 2.5x 1.25". I
searched Tele Vue's website and found that all the dealers (except one and
it doesn't work!) do not display their emails. Also Tele Vue do not display
an email for direct enquiry. I live in New Zealand. Can one kind soul
please help a lost beginner?

Thanks!

Old September 27th 03, 02:41 AM
Astronut

www.earthandskyshop.ca about $168US plus shipping. Inquire at their
site. They are located in Ontario, Canada.

--
Astronut
Night Sky Tours - We bring the Universe to you