Spring is busting out all over!

Old May 31st 19, 10:29 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Spring is busting out all over!

On Friday, May 31, 2019 at 1:55:00 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Sunny after morning clouds. Now 70F as of 1:45 PM here in Gresham. Wind 3 mph out of the NW. Humidity 60%.

Stocks continue their retreat.

Double-A

Only a crazy would want a $$$$$ war with China. In reality the only think that can hurt commie China is if Walmart did not sell any of their goods. Brrt
Old June 1st 19, 09:49 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Friday, May 31, 2019 at 2:29:26 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Only a crazy would want a $$$$$ war with China. In reality the only think that can hurt commie China is if Walmart did not sell any of their goods. Brrt

Walmart has great prices on fresh vegetables and wine, and I don't think those come from China.

Another nice day here. Sun is out. Temp 74F as of 1:45 PM here in Gresham. Wind NW at 7 mph. Humidity 45%.

Local strawberries are now in season here! Bought some spring grown beets at the Farmers' Market.

Double-A

Old June 2nd 19, 02:35 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Saturday, June 1, 2019 at 1:49:33 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Friday, May 31, 2019 at 2:29:26 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Only a crazy would want a $$$$$ war with China. In reality the only think that can hurt commie China is if Walmart did not sell any of their goods. Brrt

Walmart has great prices on fresh vegetables and wine, and I don't think those come from China.

Another nice day here. Sun is out. Temp 74F as of 1:45 PM here in Gresham. Wind NW at 7 mph. Humidity 45%.

Local strawberries are now in season here! Bought some spring grown beets at the Farmers' Market.

Double-A

Jacket weather all Spring.Its warmer in Boston. Strawberry short cake,and coffee makes my morning.Bert
Old June 2nd 19, 08:34 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"SwineBert Glazier" wrote:
"Jacket weather all Spring.Its warmer in Boston" & needed
in https://tinyurl.com/SwineBert-s-BODY-FARM-Tomb

Old June 2nd 19, 10:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Saturday, June 1, 2019 at 6:35:36 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Saturday, June 1, 2019 at 1:49:33 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Friday, May 31, 2019 at 2:29:26 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Only a crazy would want a $$$$$ war with China. In reality the only think that can hurt commie China is if Walmart did not sell any of their goods. Brrt

Walmart has great prices on fresh vegetables and wine, and I don't think those come from China.

Another nice day here. Sun is out. Temp 74F as of 1:45 PM here in Gresham. Wind NW at 7 mph. Humidity 45%.

Local strawberries are now in season here! Bought some spring grown beets at the Farmers' Market.

Double-A

Jacket weather all Spring.Its warmer in Boston. Strawberry short cake,and coffee makes my morning.Bert

Got my jacket off. Sun is out. Now 79F at 2:30 PM here in Gresham. Wind NW at 7 mph. Humidity 42%. No rain in forecast until Friday.

That strawberry shortcake sounds like the power breakfast for me for the next month!

Double-A

Old June 3rd 19, 10:02 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Cool sunshine here in Gresham. Now 68F as of 1:45 PM. Wind northwest off the ocean at 6 mph. Humidity 39%.

Rain will return Saturday for the Rose Festival Grand Floral Parade.

Why does it always rain on parades? It's like someone up there wants to dampen any fun people try to have.

Double-A

Old June 4th 19, 09:10 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Monday, June 3, 2019 at 2:02:57 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Cool sunshine here in Gresham. Now 68F as of 1:45 PM. Wind northwest off the ocean at 6 mph. Humidity 39%.

Rain will return Saturday for the Rose Festival Grand Floral Parade.

Why does it always rain on parades? It's like someone up there wants to dampen any fun people try to have.

Double-A

Sunny but still wearing my jacket. Spent 3 hours at DMV tying to stay legal..Van is well known by police but best always to be on safe side.My bank wants me to buy a house.What do I need a house for? To keep busy I'm setting up a blumbing business lic in Orange County.Give Rotter Rotter.Thinking of good name.That HUD 240 unit is not renting as Anaheim people are hearing my warning "Its a fire trap" There in your city,so check out their safety.Bert
Old June 5th 19, 01:29 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"Herbert Glazier" wrote in message
"here I am drinking beer and lying, as usual", as I am
http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal with
http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent being
very different from SwineBert's phony and STUPID posts.

So, Glazier old Pali, it looks like that your recent Swan-Song,
well, in your case it's a Swine-Song, about your alleged ills
& suffering but reality is that it's nothing but your Hypochondria
to garners sympathy, you sanctimonious Swine. ((( LOL )))

Now, listen up SwineBert. There is a deafening silence by you
about https://tinyurl.com/SwineBert-s-BODY-FARM-Tomb [1]

SwineBert, study [1] & then tell you Dr. to make arrangements
for https://tinyurl.com/SwineBert-s-BODY-FARM-Tomb. [1]

SwineBert https://tinyurl.com/SwineBert-s-BODY-FARM-Tomb
will make you FAMOUS!. [1] will go viral you'll be in WIKI!

https://tinyurl.com/SwineBert-s-BODY-FARM-Tomb will
KEEP you FAMOUS for those 285 years that you sing about.

SwineBert, your corpse, your Van, your stolen G=EMC^2 and
that bucket that you **** into will all be in there, with positions
specified by YOU, to assure maximum FAME FOR GLAZIER.

You don't have do lament that you will have to be buried face-down.
cuz of your incessantly stupid palaver This is demeaning for you.

BUT https://tinyurl.com/SwineBert-s-BODY-FARM-Tomb will
make you noble, smart & clever. Go do it now. Become CleverBert.

Stop being the hate-mongering mental cadaver that you've always been.
_____________SwineBert become CleverBert.______________

Old June 5th 19, 09:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Tuesday, June 4, 2019 at 1:10:14 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Monday, June 3, 2019 at 2:02:57 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Cool sunshine here in Gresham. Now 68F as of 1:45 PM. Wind northwest off the ocean at 6 mph. Humidity 39%.

Rain will return Saturday for the Rose Festival Grand Floral Parade.

Why does it always rain on parades? It's like someone up there wants to dampen any fun people try to have.

Double-A

Sunny but still wearing my jacket. Spent 3 hours at DMV tying to stay legal.Van is well known by police but best always to be on safe side.My bank wants me to buy a house.What do I need a house for? To keep busy I'm setting up a blumbing business lic in Orange County.Give Rotter Rotter.Thinking of good name.That HUD 240 unit is not renting as Anaheim people are hearing my warning "Its a fire trap" There in your city,so check out their safety.Bert

Could use some of your plumbing business. Having trouble keeping the drain in my kitchen sink draining. Seems Clorox bleach clears it better that Draino or Liquid Plumber. Hate pouring money down the drain with those products.

Cloudy day here, but dry so far. Temp 64 as of 1:45 PM. Wind south at 2 mph. Humidity 51%.

Looks like rain will be coming sooner rather than later.

Another damp Rose Festival!

Double-A

Old June 6th 19, 12:27 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Wednesday, June 5, 2019 at 1:54:53 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
[...]

Nices day of the year 5F warmer and my van is a beach home.Well my best trend Is passing papers on his house Monday. Bert

It's almost spring............. G=EMC^2TreBert Misc 10 February 24th 15 03:29 PM
spring Paul Forsdick UK Astronomy 1 March 21st 09 11:55 AM
Spring Double-A[_2_] Misc 43 April 9th 08 04:30 AM
Spring Double-A[_2_] Misc 23 February 20th 08 01:08 AM
Spring Tides Duncan Heenan Misc 6 November 29th 05 01:53 PM