A Space & astronomy forum. SpaceBanter.com

Go Back   Home » SpaceBanter.com forum » Others » Misc
Site Map Home Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Spring is busting out all over!

Old May 25th 19, 09:41 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster

Default Spring is busting out all over!

A double-nickel 55F here in Gresham as of 1:30 PM. Overcast, but so far dry. My umbrella at the ready. Wind SW at 3 mph. Humidity a perfect Freudian 69%.

Library will be closed Monday for the great barbecuing holiday! So far no neighbors have invited me to join it.

Double-A

Old May 26th 19, 02:32 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier
external usenet poster

On Saturday, May 25, 2019 at 1:41:44 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
A double-nickel 55F here in Gresham as of 1:30 PM. Overcast, but so far dry. My umbrella at the ready. Wind SW at 3 mph. Humidity a perfect Freudian 69%.

Library will be closed Monday for the great barbecuing holiday! So far no neighbors have invited me to join it.

Double-A

Cool and cloudy but no rain. I got invited to go to Sunday dinner.He shoots pool and peaks English. He just sold his house for $650,000 and will be moving to Arizona. He grew up in Anaheim but hates it now. I will not go because not hearing makes me a bore Bert
Old May 26th 19, 08:55 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier
external usenet poster

On Saturday, May 25, 2019 at 6:32:02 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Double-A

Cool and cloudy but no rain. I got invited to go to Sunday dinner.He shoots pool and peaks English. He just sold his house for $650,000 and will be moving to Arizona. He grew up in Anaheim but hates it now. I will not go because not hearing makes me a bore Bert

Cold and rainy same old story.Not one day in Spring so far to park at the beach.Bert
Old May 26th 19, 10:02 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster

On Sunday, May 26, 2019 at 12:55:57 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Double-A

Cold and rainy same old story.Not one day in Spring so far to park at the beach.Bert

Rain came late afternoon here yesterday. In time for me to have to walk the 5 blocks the transit center through it. Drivers have to respect as they drive their cars close to the sidewalk and splash water on me!

Today there are scattered clouds. No rain so far. Now 65F as of 2 PM here in Gresham. Wind north at 4 mph. Humidity 60%.

Library will be closed tomorrow for National First Barbecue of the Summer Day! Not a nice weather weekend for campers.

Double-A

Old May 28th 19, 08:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier
external usenet poster

On Sunday, May 26, 2019 at 2:02:12 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Sunday, May 26, 2019 at 12:55:57 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Double-A

Rain came late afternoon here yesterday. In time for me to have to walk the 5 blocks the transit center through it. Drivers have to respect as they drive their cars close to the sidewalk and splash water on me!

Today there are scattered clouds. No rain so far. Now 65F as of 2 PM here in Gresham. Wind north at 4 mph. Humidity 60%.

Library will be closed tomorrow for National First Barbecue of the Summer Day! Not a nice weather weekend for campers.

Double-A

Spent holiday at Walmart and McDonald drinking white wine.H 71 L 55 sunny but no beach weather so far. This year will end my driving(6 more months) 92 is to old to drive.Van will be used only for bed and roof.Bert
Old May 28th 19, 09:56 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster

On Tuesday, May 28, 2019 at 12:37:01 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Spent holiday at Walmart and McDonald drinking white wine.H 71 L 55 sunny but no beach weather so far. This year will end my driving(6 more months) 92 is to old to drive.Van will be used only for bed and roof.Bert

Problem with that is that when the cops say you have to move it, it has to go on the streets, and that's when they will nail you, like they did me!

Here 60F as of 2 PM here in Gresham. Sky overcast. Wind west at 5 mph. Humidity a Freudian 69%.

I had steak and Olde English 800 for the holiday.

Double-A

Old May 29th 19, 01:17 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier
external usenet poster

On Tuesday, May 28, 2019 at 1:56:47 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:

Problem with that is that when the cops say you have to move it, it has to go on the streets, and that's when they will nail you, like they did me!

Here 60F as of 2 PM here in Gresham. Sky overcast. Wind west at 5 mph. Humidity a Freudian 69%.

Double-A

I park every night at the Center and Police Know my van after 6 years. Stay off the streets 73 and low of 55. Spent holiday reading.Seen my Dr. today as my lips and tongue are very red ,swollen,and painful.Got to take two different pills for it.I have been losing weight fast.Now down to 155.WOW.Bert
Old May 29th 19, 10:55 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier
external usenet poster

On Tuesday, May 28, 2019 at 5:17:14 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Here 60F as of 2 PM here in Gresham. Sky overcast. Wind west at 5 mph.. Humidity a Freudian 69%.

Double-A

I park every night at the Center and Police Know my van after 6 years. Stay off the streets 73 and low of 55. Spent holiday reading.Seen my Dr. today as my lips and tongue are very red ,swollen,and painful.Got to take two different pills for it.I have been losing weight fast.Now down to 155.WOW.Bert

Warmest day of the year H 78 L 60 all Sun.If it hits 85 this weekend my van is a beach house. Might rent a camp site for van overlooking Newport peach..Bert
Old May 31st 19, 12:29 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster

On Wednesday, May 29, 2019 at 2:55:30 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Tuesday, May 28, 2019 at 5:17:14 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Double-A

Warmest day of the year H 78 L 60 all Sun.If it hits 85 this weekend my van is a beach house. Might rent a camp site for van overlooking Newport peach.Bert

I can't complain about the weather here now. 74F as of 4:15 PM. Sun is out. Wind north at 4 mph. Humidity 51%. About the same is expected for the nest week.

Is you weight loss unintentional? You look like a fairly tall guy, so it like you are getting on the light side.

Double-A

Old May 31st 19, 09:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster

Sunny after morning clouds. Now 70F as of 1:45 PM here in Gresham. Wind 3 mph out of the NW. Humidity 60%.

Stocks continue their retreat.

Double-A