Site Map Home Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Spring is busting out all over!

Old May 11th 19, 09:29 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster

Default Spring is busting out all over!

On Friday, May 10, 2019 at 1:46:07 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Friday, May 10, 2019 at 12:54:30 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
78F as of 12:45 PM here in Gresham. Sunny. Wind NE at 5 mph. Humidity 25%. Expected high later 87F.

Double-A

Not Spring here.Raining cold.Its Boston weather.It has not come near to 87F. Global warming is misinformation by the press. Not one beach day.I am forgeting how to fish and sail.Have not seen a girl with a tan. One of my pleasures is parking the van at Huntington Beach and falling asleep as the waves tickle the sand. Reality is I can't use my shower invention.(to cold). Its not May its January.I can feel it in my bones.Bert

I've been telling you that global warming is a myth!

Here in sunny Oregon it's now 78F (1:15 PM) with an expected high of 84F. Wind SW at 5 mph. Humidity 33%. Another beautiful day! There is a bus I ride all the time that goes down to a spot on the Sandy River were people hang out in the hot weather. Not exactly a beach, but people wade in the river water to stay cool. Some bathing beauties are known to be seen there too. I need to check it out. It's very close. Maybe make me a pair of cutoffs.

Double-A

Old May 12th 19, 01:04 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier
external usenet poster

On Saturday, May 11, 2019 at 1:29:59 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
78F as of 12:45 PM here in Gresham. Sunny. Wind NE at 5 mph. Humidity 25%. Expected high later 87F.

Double-A

Not Spring here.Raining cold.Its Boston weather.It has not come near to 87F. Global warming is misinformation by the press. Not one beach day.I am forgeting how to fish and sail.Have not seen a girl with a tan. One of my pleasures is parking the van at Huntington Beach and falling asleep as the waves tickle the sand. Reality is I can't use my shower invention.(to cold).. Its not May its January.I can feel it in my bones.Bert

Here in sunny Oregon it's now 78F (1:15 PM) with an expected high of 84F. Wind SW at 5 mph. Humidity 33%. Another beautiful day! There is a bus I ride all the time that goes down to a spot on the Sandy River were people hang out in the hot weather. Not exactly a beach, but people wade in the river water to stay cool. Some bathing beauties are known to be seen there too. I need to check it out. It's very close. Maybe make me a pair of cutoffs.

Double-A

Old May 12th 19, 01:12 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier
external usenet poster

On Saturday, May 11, 2019 at 5:04:14 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Double-A

Not Spring here.Raining cold.Its Boston weather.It has not come near to 87F. Global warming is misinformation by the press. Not one beach day.I am forgeting how to fish and sail.Have not seen a girl with a tan. One of my pleasures is parking the van at Huntington Beach and falling asleep as the waves tickle the sand. Reality is I can't use my shower invention.(to cold). Its not May its January.I can feel it in my bones.Bert

Double-A

87 WOW Has the Earth flip.78 tops all year so far. Rivers,lakes,and ponds are safe and fun for mt sailboat.I have a new type for sailing to Kauai Bikini Hawaii.Will test it 4th of July at Huntington Beach(if it get warm. Bert
Old May 12th 19, 06:48 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier
external usenet poster

On Saturday, May 11, 2019 at 5:12:20 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Saturday, May 11, 2019 at 5:04:14 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Double-A

Double-A

87 WOW Has the Earth flip.78 tops all year so far. Rivers,lakes,and ponds are safe and fun for mt sailboat.I have a new type for sailing to Kauai Bikini Hawaii.Will test it 4th of July at Huntington Beach(if it get warm. Bert

Mothers day here in Anaheim its cool cloudy and nap time.Just took a cold shower at Salvation Army in Fullerton.So you know I keep clean.Bert
Old May 13th 19, 12:03 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster

On Sunday, May 12, 2019 at 10:48:22 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Saturday, May 11, 2019 at 5:12:20 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Mothers day here in Anaheim its cool cloudy and nap time.Just took a cold shower at Salvation Army in Fullerton.So you know I keep clean.Bert

Back down to 73F here in Gresham today as of 4 PM. Sun still out, but clouds too. Wind west at 5 mph. Humidity 38%.

St our age we have no mothers left to honor. Only regrets for how much we neglected them while they were alive.

Double-A

Old May 18th 19, 11:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson
external usenet poster

"Double-Asshole" , alias
Abner Afterduft ( = Yiddish for Asshole Aroma), aka
AA is the stupid "Alcoholic-Addict", who is now barely
intelligible as Abner's lobotomy **have have** been
effective, as is seen in how Double-Asshole cranked
himself in his alcoholic condition"

snicker-chuckle-chortle- ROTFLMAO

PS:
Yo, AA, you apparently like to see that YOUR
Alcohol soaked Dossier is reposted. Do you?

Old May 19th 19, 10:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster

Another dismal cloudy day here in Gresham. Rain in the forecast, but not raining now. Temp 60F as of 2:30 PM. Wind NW at 4 mph. Humidity 62%.

Blazers are down 3-0 in the Western Conference playoffs.

Maybe next year.

Double-A

Old May 20th 19, 06:16 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier
external usenet poster

On Sunday, May 19, 2019 at 2:39:11 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Another dismal cloudy day here in Gresham. Rain in the forecast, but not raining now. Temp 60F as of 2:30 PM. Wind NW at 4 mph. Humidity 62%.

Blazers are down 3-0 in the Western Conference playoffs.

Maybe next year.

Double-A

70 and sunny bert
Old May 23rd 19, 10:57 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster

Clear sky and sunny. 67F as of 2:45 PM here in Gresham. Wind NW at 4 mph. Humidity 60%. Not much chance of rain today.

Yesterday I believed the weathermen that there would be no rain when I went out to lunch with Kim. But by the time I left, rain had started, and I had to rush over to Dollar Tree to buy another cheap umbrella to get home dry!

Double-A

Old May 24th 19, 09:49 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster

Back to a cool 59F as of 1:45 here in Gresham. Cloudy and I felt a few drops of rain on my face as I walked over here. Wind west at 8 mph. Humidity 71%.

A big weekend coming up and nowhere to go!

Double-A