My Response to Andrew Langer's Blog

Old July 26th 06, 03:32 AM posted to sci.environment,alt.global-warming,sci.physics,sci.space.policy
Thomas Lee Elifritz

Default My Response to Andrew Langer's Blog

Hi Andrew, thanks for the free advertising. I just knew that would work.

The mere thought of you returning to the usenet permanently was just too
horrible to bear. Let me tell you how it is. I live on an Island in the
Atlantic Ocean. In the old days, sometimes I was the only 'white nigga'
within 100 miles. Them homies called me 'whitey', in fact, they still
call me 'whitey', and you know what, nobody cares. We're out there in
the bush and on the water, and under the water, day in and day out, and
we have to scream at the top of our lungs just to be heard, over the
wind, the waves and the music. Once a week, when we'd go to the village
to go to church or pay our respects to the elderly, and maybe buy a
little food, we'd very often have to be reminded, usually by little
children, to 'clean it up'. You'll just have to take my word for it,
that the only racism I embrace, is that of anti-science bigotry.

I'm not proud to be an anti-science bigot, in fact, I'm ashamed to be an
American in an anti-science America. I'll take Bahamian Baptism over
Southern Baptism or Christian Fundamentalism any day of the week.

You really need to get out of your cubicle and into the real world.
You're a professional liar, Andrew, it's time to face up to the truth.

There is one thing I've learned living in the Atlantic : Truth Rules.

Andrew Langer : http://langrrr.blogspot.com/

Nature Boy : http://cosmic.lifeform.org
Old July 26th 06, 04:19 PM posted to sci.environment,alt.global-warming,sci.physics,sci.space.policy
Thomas Lee Elifritz

raylopez99 wrote:

If you have information on how to _reliably_ launder money in your
little island, email me.

No, Ray, I won't email you. I can tell you right here.

Use a Maytag wringer washer, running on wind generators on a windy day.

Hand the bills on the line to dry in the sun.

They'll be clean, but wrinkly.

Use fresh water, though.

Then take the bills and make a nice roll to keep next to your bun.

http://cosmic.lifeform.org
Old July 26th 06, 08:38 PM posted to sci.environment,alt.global-warming,sci.physics,sci.space.policy
Thomas Lee Elifritz

Default Andrew Langer Keeps It Coming!

James wrote:

The dopeheads who think they have some intellect always go to an island to
do dope.

I go to the islands because it's my home, merka man.

I did my time on the rock. You're talking out your ass, as usual.

http://cosmic.lifeform.org
Old July 26th 06, 10:16 PM posted to sci.environment,alt.global-warming,sci.physics,sci.space.policy
James

"Thomas Lee Elifritz" wrote in message
James wrote:

The dopeheads who think they have some intellect always go to an island

do dope.

I go to the islands because it's my home, merka man.

I did my time on the rock. You're talking out your ass, as usual.

Well dayo to you too.