Serious flatrubberbrummagem

Old March 8th 09, 10:41 PM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.space.policy
brad

Default Serious flatrubberbrummagem

On Mar 5, 1:14*pm, don findlay wrote:
brad wrote:
On Mar 4, 11:44*pm, wrote:
On Mar 4, 1:29*pm, "Jeff Findley" wrote:

Oh, I see, you're a raving lunatic.

Jeff

Jeff,
In fact, Don is certainly the brightest Geological mind of the Souther
Hemisphere, and his interrogations voiced here in a pleasant manner,
should not take you off the fact that *the whole science known as
Geology is a vast fraud !
This should be certainly a matter of concern to people living and
believing further in the reality of Billions of years for our Earth
and Billions of light years for the Universe ... *both being false in
fact.

The open question being : *can people live and continue to live based
on fraudulent paradigms ? The answer is yes of course.
... but what is *your personal quest, Jeff ?
The conquest of Truth and the acceptance of groveling in permanent
Myths ?
Of *course Ignorance is bliss !

jpturcaud

Thanks JP I needed a laugh this morning. The irony of your
post defines that word.

Brad

'S okay Brad, .. take it easy. * Have another cuppa before you go. *We
know, ...it's hard work chasing round the galaxy for The Truth, when
you don't know which side of Uranus it's supposed to be on, .. and at
the same time having to protect Princesses with a Wookie. * And (a
message from your pal Obi) don't be fooled by lace underwear just
because it's the fashion and lets feathers stick out. *Keep an eye out
for the surfboard. *It's a dead giveaway for freeloaders coasting on
the summer breeze. *You know that winter and hard times lie ahead,
when everybody else thinks it's all beer and skittles. *Check your
blaster.- Hide quoted text -

Wise words...from Darth Findlay! I know there's good in you. I feel
the conflict
in you. Turn away from the Dark Side. Embrace the Force and all the
truth.

Read about subducted slabs! When I find the Canadian work indicating
an
ancient Subduction Zone under the Canadian Shield I'll post that too.

Jedeye Brad