Zetatalk: the end...

Old August 17th 03, 09:31 PM
Bob Officer

Default Zetatalk: the end...

On Sun, 10 Aug 2003 02:33:27 GMT, in sci.astro, "Eddie Trimarchi"
wrote:

"John Jones" wrote in message
news

Nancy and her imaginary zeta friends are turning on each other.

http://www.zetatalk3.com/nonproft/jul2703l.htm

Absolutely a hysterical read.

For people convinced of the imminent end of the world, they certainly don't
sound it. More concerned with trivial bickering and finger pointing.

I thought everyone just wanted to have sex when they knew the end was
coming? Maybe this is Zeta eForeplay?

It looks like someone has been paid 12,000USD for her volunteer work. Jan
is getting worried about it.

I see Nancy is calling for seconds to motions, not the chair. I see things
being ramrod thought the so-called board meeting. I still see Nancy smoke
screening items she doesn't wants seen or discussed.

Nothing has changed with Nancy except the Rusty Orb of Doom isn't there.

--
Aktohdi