twtr

Old May 9th 05, 03:38 PM
jonathon

Default twtr

Goodmorning, monday 10:30 am

bought 2200 of twtr at 3.04

Old May 9th 05, 08:46 PM
Damon Hill

"jonathon" wrote in news:ibOdncHhec276-LfRVn-
:

Goodmorning, monday 10:30 am

bought 2200 of twtr at 3.04

Good for you.

--Damon
Old May 10th 05, 07:11 PM
Eric Chomko

Damon Hill ) wrote:
: "jonathon" wrote in news:ibOdncHhec276-LfRVn-
: :

: Goodmorning, monday 10:30 am
:
: bought 2200 of twtr at 3.04

: Good for you.

Well, the way I see it he just lost $484! Or the cost of a major
appliance.

Eric

: --Damon
Old May 12th 05, 07:36 PM
jonathon

"jonathon" wrote in message

Bought 2000 rmi at 2.96 just now. I still have a week and a half left~

Sold 1000 rmi at 3.12, bought 600 dvid at 4.62

Jonathan

Eric

: --Damon

Old May 13th 05, 03:17 PM
jonathon

"jonathon" wrote in message

"jonathon" wrote in message

Bought 2000 rmi at 2.96 just now. I still have a week and a half left~

Sold 1000 rmi at 3.12, bought 600 dvid at 4.62

Sold 1000 rmi at 2.95, bought 600 dvid at 4.60

Jonathan

Eric

: --Damon

Old May 17th 05, 03:21 PM
jonathon

"jonathon" wrote in message

"jonathon" wrote in message

"jonathon" wrote in message

Bought 2000 rmi at 2.96 just now. I still have a week and a half left~

Sold 1000 rmi at 3.12, bought 600 dvid at 4.62

Sold 1000 rmi at 2.95, bought 600 dvid at 4.60

Sold 1400 dvid at 4.75 (added 200 earlier)

bought 100,000 shrn at .07 (gulp)

Jonathan

Eric

: --Damon

Old May 17th 05, 06:56 PM
Joe Strout

"jonathon" wrote:

Sold 1400 dvid at 4.75 (added 200 earlier)

bought 100,000 shrn at .07 (gulp)

Why should we care? I feel obliged to ask before plonking you into my
killfile, since this particular form of bizarre usenet behavior is new
to me.

Thanks,
- Joe

| Joseph J. Strout Check out the Mac Web Directory: |
| http://www.macwebdir.com |
Old May 30th 05, 11:03 PM

Jonathan:

I guess you have not grasped the concept that complex chaotic systems
are impossible to predict in advance, but easy to predict in the past.
So, your excuses why your predictions about a quick 10 percent increase
in the value of your shares are worthless in this context, any more
than if I predict that a flipped coin will land on "tails" 60 percent
of the time for the next 10 flips, and if it doesn't give me that 60
percent, I make up excuses about butterflies flapping their wings in
China affecting the coin toss.