Viewing Jupiter

Old September 12th 04, 10:41 PM
Tom E.

Default Viewing Jupiter

Jupiter has been in the view of my westerly facing apartment balcony
in July and August. I understand Jupiter is out of the question in
September
due to the sun. When can I expect to see it again in the western dusk?
Thanks, -Tom

Old September 12th 04, 10:59 PM
Robin R. Wier

"Tom E." wrote in message
Jupiter has been in the view of my westerly facing

apartment balcony
in July and August. I understand Jupiter is out of the

question in
September
due to the sun. When can I expect to see it again in the

western dusk?
Thanks, -Tom

30 degrees up in the SW summer 2005?

Old September 12th 04, 11:03 PM
Robin R. Wier

"Robin R. Wier" wrote in message

"Tom E." wrote in message
Jupiter has been in the view of my westerly facing

apartment balcony
in July and August. I understand Jupiter is out of the

question in
September
due to the sun. When can I expect to see it again in

the
western dusk?
Thanks, -Tom

30 degrees up in the SW summer 2005?

Oops, make that July-August, 2005.

Old September 12th 04, 11:20 PM
Rod Mollise

due to the sun. When can I expect to see it again in the western dusk?
Thanks, -Tom

Hi:

Quite a while I'm afraid...like late next summer.

Peace,
Rod Mollise
Like SCTs and MCTs?
Check-out sct-user, the mailing list for CAT fanciers!
Goto http://members.aol.com/RMOLLISE/index.html