Why There's NO Worry ...

Old March 3rd 19, 06:31 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

Default Why There's NO Worry ...

.... about aliens. It all comes down to the very vastness of space, and
the absolute speed limit of c for any travel ( and likely far, FAR
slower - e.g. The fastest man made thing so far is slower that c by a
factor of about 30,000 ! )

distance = speed x time . Do the simple math.

So, NO aliens have visited so far, and likely never will.
Old March 3rd 19, 07:14 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Sunday, March 3, 2019 at 12:31:28 PM UTC-6, casagi...wrote:
... about aliens. It all comes down to the very vastness of space, and
the absolute speed limit of c for any travel ( and likely far, FAR
slower - e.g. The fastest man made thing so far is slower that c by a
factor of about 30,000 ! )

distance = speed x time . Do the simple math.

So, NO aliens have visited so far, and likely never will.

What a sad universe where its inhabitants cannot visit each other. But

atheists and/or scientists never did require that things make any sense. That

is why USA has no more space program.
Old March 3rd 19, 10:06 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

The only valid ongoing space program involves some probes toward
outside the SS, which are vastly cheaper and potentially will provide
a wealth of info.

Still and yet, these probes will take many millenia to reach even the
nearest stuff outside the SS.

Probes to or about other planets or objects in the SS, have provided
lots of great images and data. Stuff has been landed on the Moon,
Venus, Mars and into Saturn atmosphere. Perhaps Titan next ?
Old March 3rd 19, 11:32 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Sunday, March 3, 2019 at 4:06:03 PM UTC-6, wrote:
The only valid ongoing space program involves some probes toward
outside the SS, which are vastly cheaper and potentially will provide
a wealth of info.

Still and yet, these probes will take many millenia to reach even the
nearest stuff outside the SS.

Probes to or about other planets or objects in the SS, have provided
lots of great images and data. Stuff has been landed on the Moon,
Venus, Mars and into Saturn atmosphere. Perhaps Titan next ?

What good is a space program when you can't go anywhere? Someone has to be the

first man on Pluto. Some group of space settlers still have to colonize a

planet orbiting one of the Alpha Centauri stars. There can be no other kind of

space program. Folks like you saying it can't be done are keeping science in

the dark ages.
Old March 4th 19, 12:21 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

What good is a space program when you can't go anywhere? Someone has to be the

first man on Pluto.

Toward what end ?

Some group of space settlers still have to colonize a

planet orbiting one of the Alpha Centauri stars.

Actually, that and the like, are never going to happen.

There can be no other kind of

space program. Folks like you saying it can't be done are keeping science in

the dark ages.

Colonization, or even travel to, anywhere outside the SS, will require
travel at speeds far in excess of c , which has been demonstrated to
be impossible.

The very fact, that we are NOT visited or even contacted by aliens,
which are likely to abound throughout the universe, is an absolute
testimonial, to the fact that it can't be done.
Old March 4th 19, 01:59 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Monday, March 4, 2019 at 6:21:32 AM UTC-6, wrote:

What good is a space program when you can't go anywhere? Someone has to be the

first man on Pluto.

Toward what end ?

Some group of space settlers still have to colonize a

planet orbiting one of the Alpha Centauri stars.

Actually, that and the like, are never going to happen.

There can be no other kind of

space program. Folks like you saying it can't be done are keeping science in

the dark ages.

Colonization, or even travel to, anywhere outside the SS, will require
travel at speeds far in excess of c , which has been demonstrated to
be impossible.

The very fact, that we are NOT visited or even contacted by aliens,
which are likely to abound throughout the universe, is an absolute
testimonial, to the fact that it can't be done.

You do not have the strength to keep humanity in the dark ages. We are

traveling to the stars and to the galaxies and to the ends of the universe with

or without you.
Old March 4th 19, 07:08 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

The very fact, that we are NOT visited or even contacted by aliens,
which are likely to abound throughout the universe, is an absolute
testimonial, to the fact that it can't be done.

You do not have the strength to keep humanity in the dark ages.

You may not have noticed BUT humanity has not been in the dark ages
for thousands of years.

We are

traveling to the stars and to the galaxies and to the ends of the universe with

or without you.

Absolutely nobody will ever be traveling to galaxies or anything else
outside our SS.

What part of ( distance = speed x time ) don't you understans ? !

Even traveling at c , it would take years to get to the very nearest
star, MILLENINA to get to other stars in our galaxy, and millions of
years to get to other galaxies. That's for one way trips, and
practical speeds will always be far less than c .

Again, this is absolutely confirmed and supported by the fact that we
are never visited by aliens.
Old March 4th 19, 08:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Monday, March 4, 2019 at 1:08:46 PM UTC-6, casagi... wrote:

[...]

These are the dark ages for science. We do not even have a cure for the common

cold. These are the dark ages for our planet. Business works on the principle

of deception.
Old March 5th 19, 07:46 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

Absolutely nobody will ever be traveling to galaxies or anything else
outside our SS.

What part of ( distance = speed x time ) don't you understans ? !

Even traveling at c , it would take years to get to the very nearest
star, MILLENINA to get to other stars in our galaxy, and millions of
years to get to other galaxies. That's for one way trips, and
practical speeds will always be far less than c .

Again, this is absolutely confirmed and supported by the fact that we
are never visited by aliens.

These are the dark ages for science. We do not even have a cure for the common

cold. These are the dark ages for our planet. Business works on the principle

of deception.

You're welcome to your opinions ( as are we all ), even if they're
completely wrong.

You should try addressing my comments specifically. Postulate an
example of an odyssey, to a near star, to an average star in our
galaxy, of even to another galaxy. Be sure to include methods, times,
distances and speed.

( Thought not ... )
Old March 5th 19, 08:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Sunday, March 3, 2019 at 10:31:28 AM UTC-8, wrote:
... about aliens. It all comes down to the very vastness of space, and
the absolute speed limit of c for any travel ( and likely far, FAR
slower - e.g. The fastest man made thing so far is slower that c by a
factor of about 30,000 ! )

distance = speed x time . Do the simple math.

So, NO aliens have visited so far, and likely never will.

Since Einstein light the end of the tunnel we are now living in the world's greatest space-time.Bert

What ... me worry ??? Hägar Misc 5 January 16th 15 09:55 PM
Don't Worry God[_2_] Amateur Astronomy 0 September 26th 09 10:48 AM
But not to worry Allen Thomson Policy 15 February 26th 08 03:36 PM
Another New Orleans worry Pat Flannery Policy 3 September 11th 05 07:42 AM
FIA: not to worry Allen Thomson Policy 2 December 4th 03 02:40 PM