Beware The Tides of March

Old March 3rd 19, 02:43 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Beware The Tides of March

Newton told us the motion of tides and planets.We have a proverb that states "Time and tide wait for no man.Well its March 2,and time for my predictions to be ware off. # great late snow storms.River flood.Very cold in North west.Heavy rains for Wash.DC Ground water in Fl.much to high.Earth quake in Nevada and Calif its center Needles Nevada. Plane crash in Chicago killing 133,and 7 on the ground. Bert
Old March 3rd 19, 04:22 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Herbert Glazier wrote:
Newton told us the motion of tides and planets.We have a proverb that
states "Time and tide wait for no man.Well its March 2,and time for my
predictions to be ware off. # great late snow storms.River flood.Very
cold in North west.Heavy rains for Wash.DC Ground water in Fl.much to
high.Earth quake in Nevada and Calif its center Needles Nevada. Plane
crash in Chicago killing 133,and 7 on the ground. Bert

Nevermind all that silly stuff.....What are next weeks winning lottery
numbers ?

Old March 4th 19, 08:55 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Saturday, March 2, 2019 at 8:22:30 PM UTC-8, Bast wrote:
Herbert Glazier wrote:
Newton told us the motion of tides and planets.We have a proverb that
states "Time and tide wait for no man.Well its March 2,and time for my
predictions to be ware off. # great late snow storms.River flood.Very
cold in North west.Heavy rains for Wash.DC Ground water in Fl.much to
high.Earth quake in Nevada and Calif its center Needles Nevada. Plane
crash in Chicago killing 133,and 7 on the ground. Bert

Nevermind all that silly stuff.....What are next weeks winning lottery
numbers ?

259873 Got a hunch bet a bunch. You can't win if you don't play. Treb gave me 4# often $80,but never 5 Never told me stuff that could change our future. Still I miss him.Bert
Old March 8th 19, 11:14 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Herbert Glazier wrote:
Newton told us the motion of tides and planets.We have a proverb that
states "Time and tide wait for no man.Well its March 2,and time for my
predictions to be ware off. # great late snow storms.River flood.Very
cold in North west.Heavy rains for Wash.DC Ground water in Fl.much to
high.Earth quake in Nevada and Calif its center Needles Nevada. Plane
crash in Chicago killing 133,and 7 on the ground. Bert

Nevermind all that silly stuff.....What are next weeks winning lottery
numbers ?

259873 Got a hunch bet a bunch. You can't win if you don't play. Treb gave me 4# often $80,but never 5 Never told me stuff that could change our future. Still I miss him.Bert

Just past the new moon, so tides must be greatest now.

Double-A

Old March 15th 19, 02:28 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Herbert Glazier wrote:
Newton told us the motion of tides and planets.We have a proverb that
states "Time and tide wait for no man.Well its March 2,and time for my
predictions to be ware off. # great late snow storms.River flood.Very
cold in North west.Heavy rains for Wash.DC Ground water in Fl.much to
high.Earth quake in Nevada and Calif its center Needles Nevada. Plane
crash in Chicago killing 133,and 7 on the ground. Bert

Nevermind all that silly stuff.....What are next weeks winning lottery
numbers ?

259873 Got a hunch bet a bunch. You can't win if you don't play. Treb gave me 4# often $80,but never 5 Never told me stuff that could change our future. Still I miss him.Bert

Just past the new moon, so tides must be greatest now.

Double-A

Today was a very nice day.Tonite its going to be the warmest .Its about time. I did a post on Io and what tidal waves can create heat.Bert
Old March 15th 19, 04:56 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Herbert Glazier wrote:
Newton told us the motion of tides and planets.We have a proverb that
states "Time and tide wait for no man.Well its March 2,and time for my
predictions to be ware off. # great late snow storms.River flood.Very
cold in North west.Heavy rains for Wash.DC Ground water in Fl.much to
high.Earth quake in Nevada and Calif its center Needles Nevada. Plane
crash in Chicago killing 133,and 7 on the ground. Bert

Nevermind all that silly stuff.....What are next weeks winning lottery
numbers ?

259873 Got a hunch bet a bunch. You can't win if you don't play. Treb gave me 4# often $80,but never 5 Never told me stuff that could change our future. Still I miss him.Bert

Just past the new moon, so tides must be greatest now.

Double-A

Gravity also squeezes water out of rocks.Jupiter's gravity keeps Io warm.Gravity does it all.Bert
Old March 15th 19, 09:10 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

Gravity keeps Io HOT!

https://www.space.com/16419-io-facts...anic-moon.html

Double-A

Old March 15th 19, 10:34 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

Jupiter's core must be very hot.Its volcanoes must give off metals that are in the plasms state.Muons raining down that create heavy lightning. Jupiter has "Jupiter spots"Bert
Old March 15th 19, 10:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

I wonder if Jupiter spot minimums would have any affect on us, as Sun spot minimums seem to do?

Double-A

Old March 19th 19, 05:23 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

Me thinks it would not even have effects on Io.Jupiter's gravity is its big force on its close orbiting moons Bert

The Tides Sam Wormley[_2_] Amateur Astronomy 20 February 24th 13 05:14 PM
Beware the Ides of March ayaz[_4_] Astronomy Misc 0 February 16th 08 07:34 PM
Tides Starlord Misc 0 June 21st 06 06:05 PM
Titan/tides William Foley Amateur Astronomy 5 January 17th 05 05:09 PM
BEWA GOOGLES CENSORSHIP: BEWARE (of censorship!) Bkiff Amateur Astronomy 5 December 12th 04 06:46 PM