Novice Astronomy clubs in Houston, Texas?

Old August 17th 03, 08:56 PM
swbell

Default Novice Astronomy clubs in Houston, Texas?

Can someone give me details on good Novice Astronomy clubs in Houston,
Texas?
Thanks in advance.

Old August 19th 03, 02:27 AM
ByScOoTy

On Sun, 17 Aug 2003 19:56:08 GMT, "swbell" wrote:

Can someone give me details on good Novice Astronomy clubs in Houston,
Texas?
Thanks in advance.

If you find one, let me know!
Thanks
Old August 23rd 03, 11:37 AM
WD

On Sun, 17 Aug 2003 19:56:08 GMT, "swbell" wrote:

Can someone give me details on good Novice Astronomy clubs in Houston,
Texas?
Thanks in advance.

Astronomy Day 2003
http://users2.ev1.net/~earthlings/As...y_Day_2003.htm

WHAT IS ASTRONOMY DAY?
Every year the combined astronomy clubs in the Houston area organize a
special event which goes by the name of ASTRONOMY DAY.

The event is usually held in October, and this year it will be on
Saturday October 4th.

Astronomy Day brings together amateur astronomers from many different
locations for the purpose of sharing with the general public as much
information as possible about astronomy.

WHO ARE THE ORGANIZERS?
As stated above, all the local Houston astronomy clubs are involved in
the event, and you can read about each of them via these web links:

Fort Bend Astronomy Club
http://www.fbac.org/

Houston Astronomical Society
http://www.astronomyhouston.org/

Johnson Space Center Astronomical Society
http://www.ghg.net/cbr/jscas/

North Houston Astronomy Club
http://www.nhac.info/

--WD--