Volunteering for a few out of copyright and print optics books, Give one, GET 4

Old January 15th 07, 09:26 PM posted to sci.optics,sci.techniques.microscopy,sci.physics,sci.optics.fiber,sci.astro.amateur
[email protected]

Default Volunteering for a few out of copyright and print optics books, Give one, GET 4

I got an email from a volunteer. The person is willing to share the
fruits of the labor put in, with those who do some other book by this
author. Basically, the idea by the person is to make a small group that
divides the task and then shares the fruit within that small group
whose individual members cared to put in the labor work. Its certainly
a good deal that you get four books on your doorsteps for the labor of
scanning just one book.

We need more volunteers who can contact me at my email.
reflection at techemail dot com

Tina

wrote:
The following books by Coddington can be had with shared work. They are
no where to be found on the international world wide web. If I can be
provided with well done raw scans of two pages side by side at 300, 400
or 600 dpi, B&W, g4 compression tif image files, I could put the labor
to provide the final pdfs. The scans should be good with consistent
registeration. Unfortunately, I have no access to scanner or the
originals books.

Title An elementary treatise on optics. By Henry Coddington ...
Publisher Cambridge, Printed by J. Smith for J. Deighton & sons;
[etc., etc.] 1825.
Description xii, 196 p. VIII fold pl. 22 cm.

Title A system of optics; by Henry Coddington.
Publisher Cambridge, Printed by J. Smith; London, 1829-30.
Description 2 volumes
Contents pt.1 A treatise on the reflexion and refraction of light.
pt.2 A treatise on the eye and on optical
instruments.

Title On the improvement of the microscope / by H. Coddington.
Publisher Edinburgh : William Blackwood ; London : T. Cadell, 1830.
Description p. 155-160 ; 22 cm.
Note "Slightly abridged from the Transactions of the Cambridge
Philosophical Society."

When I dont get any response here, I will then post in sci.physics and
other groups.

Tina