Do I understand this correctly?

Old January 28th 11, 01:22 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics.particle
NoEinstein

Default Paul Draper, what is mass, fundamentally?

On Jan 27, 6:09*pm, Eric Gisse wrote:
On Jan 27, 2:19*pm, NoEinstein wrote:

On Jan 27, 4:47*pm, Eric Gisse wrote:

Dear Eric: *If anyone, including YOU, had grasped Newtonian physics,
they would have realized that the supposed "Universal" (sic) Law of
Gravity isn't mass and distance determined, but photon-exchange
determined. *Because I have DISPROVED Newton's equation for his Second
Law of Motion, F = ma^2 [The correct equation is: F = v/32.174 (m).],

Congratulations on disproving F = ma^2.

Newton's second law is F = ma. Which works rather well.

[...]

Dear Eric: I was at the end of a hard day, made that typo and then
just corrected it, BEFORE I saw your reply that follows. I commend
you for reading what I write. — NE —
Old January 28th 11, 02:53 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics.particle
Eric Gisse

On Jan 27, 5:19*pm, NoEinstein wrote:
On Jan 27, 5:19*pm, NoEinstein wrote:

CORRECTION: *Newton's 2nd Law of Motion has a useless equation
(produces no useful data) that is F = ma... NOT F = ma^2! *I've
written Coriolis's KE = 1/2 mv^2 so many times that my fingers didn't
type what my mind knows.

Which, all things being equal, is not all that much.

*Note: The WORD version of Newton's 2nd Law
is correct: "For every constantly applied force on an object, there
will be a corresponding acceleration in the same direction as the
force." *The reason my correct equation F = v/32.174 (m) uses VELOCITY
(instead of "acceleration") is because the convention for expressing
acceleration is to state the VELOCITY at the end of the first second.
That makes the FORCE proportional to relative first second VELOCITY,
which is analogous to the constant acceleration. *Sorry for any
confusion this may have caused. *— NoEinstein —

You have not managed actually disprove F=ma, or anything related to
Newtonian mechanics. Your errors wouldn't survive scrutiny in a high
school physics lab.

BTW, learn to use symbols.

[jackass still top posts]
Old January 28th 11, 07:18 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics.particle
NoEinstein

On Jan 27, 9:53*pm, Eric Gisse wrote:
[...]

Dear Eric, Dunce 3: ***Is POUNDS the same thing as feet per second
'square'?*** That's what F = ma says; and it is CRAP! My correctly
written "Second Law of Motion", says F [in pounds] = v/32.174 (m) [in
POUNDS]. With pounds being on BOTH sides of the equation, the
VELOCITY, and thus the ACCELERATION to cause that (first second)
velocity can be calculated. NOTHING useful can be calculated by F =
ma! That's because it doesn't meet the requirements of even BEING an
"equation"! The two sides of Newton's God-damned "equation" (sic!)
aren't equal, and can never be equal, as written. So, Newton, and
most physicists and pseudo-physicists like you, Eric, flunk basic
'REAL' math. Ha, ha, HA! — NoEinstein —
Old January 28th 11, 08:34 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics.particle
Sam Wormley[_2_]

On 1/28/11 1:18 PM, NoEinstein wrote:
So, Newton, and
most physicists and pseudo-physicists like you, Eric, flunk basic
'REAL' math. Ha, ha, HA! — NoEinstein —

Newton's Second Law applies
http://scienceworld.wolfram.com/phys...SecondLaw.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newton's_laws_of_motion

F = dp/dt

The motion of a particle (or train) is described by Euler's
statement of Newton's second law, namely

F = ma

Here F is the applied force, m is the mass of the particle, and
a = dv/dt is the particle's acceleration, with v being the
particle's velocity. This equation, together with the principle
that bodies act symmetrically on one another--so that the force
particle A feels from particle B is equal to the force B feels
from A--is the basis for understanding particle dynamics".

"Newton's [second] law completely describes all the phenomena of
classical mechanics...."

Units of Force
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Units_of_force

include pound-force as opposed to the pound (mass).

Old January 28th 11, 08:39 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics.particle
Eric Gisse

On Jan 28, 11:18*am, NoEinstein wrote:
[...]

Well, yes. Those are the units of the pound. Did you miss that part in
high school?

*That's what F = ma says; and it is CRAP! *My correctly
written "Second Law of Motion", says F [in pounds] = v/32.174 (m) [in
POUNDS].

Your equation cannot even correct predict how far an object would fall
if I dropped it off a ledge.

*With pounds being on BOTH sides of the equation, the
VELOCITY, and thus the ACCELERATION to cause that (first second)
velocity can be calculated. *

F = ma is a differential equation, John. If you want velocity, just
integrate both sides.

Do you know what calculus is?

NOTHING useful can be calculated by F = ma!

d = 1/2 at^2 + vt comes from F = ma. Is that not useful?

*That's because it doesn't meet the requirements of even BEING an
"equation"! *

I see symbols, I see an equals sign, and the left and right hand sides
have the same units.

Its' an equation all right.

The two sides of Newton's God-damned "equation" (sic!)
aren't equal,

Well, yeah, they are. That's what the equals sign means.

and can never be equal, as written. *So, Newton, and
most physicists and pseudo-physicists like you, Eric, flunk basic
'REAL' math. *Ha, ha, HA! *— NoEinstein —

John, you couldn't even pass a high school physics course. That much
is abundantly clear.
Old January 29th 11, 05:27 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics.particle
NoEinstein

[...]

Dear Eric, the SHRIMP, Jewish, science flunk-out: I haven't claimed to
have disproved the WORD version of Newton's 2nd Law of Motion. I've
proved that his supposed equation, F = ma, isn't even an equation!
That is because "forces" (in pounds) can NEVER be equated to
accelerations (in feet/second^2, [sic!])!! You are from a class of
psychos having the notion that you can increase your miniscule stature
by trying to belittle others WITH statue in science. Show the readers
your status, Eric, by correctly answering this question: "Is it ever
possible to get out 4 lbs. of hamburger after grinding up only 2 lbs.
of steak?” After you answer, or decline to answer, that question, no
elementary school student will be holding YOU in high intellectual
esteem. — NoEinstein —
Old January 29th 11, 05:49 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics.particle
NoEinstein

On Jan 28, 3:34*pm, Sam Wormley wrote:

Dear Sam: Merely repeating an equation error by mathematically
dissecting the terms making up the variables, does NOT make pounds of
force and acceleration be the same thing! The only useful part of
Newton's Second Law of Motion is just the MOMENTUM portion. Momentum
is apt in an "acceleration" equation, because the results of any
vaguely useful calculation must first convert the acceleration to the
instantaneous VELOCITY at the point in question. That changes the
errant equation to: F = mv, which is the textbook equation for
MOMENTUM. However, that equation, also isn't an equation, because
forces in pounds can't be equated to feet/second. What you, and the
BONEHEADS in physics for over a century can't understand is this:
"Momentum is the increase in HITTING force resulting from increasing
the velocity of the object in INCREMENTS of 32.174 feet/second." The
CORRECT mathematical expression of that is my own: F = v/32.174 (m).
A velocity divided by a velocity becomes just a proportionality
factor; and the REAL equation is POUNDS = POUNDS, which actually
equates! Because I majored in structural design, I've done more basic
math than the mathematicians or the physicists. Clear thinking
parallels high verbal (reasoning) abilities. Architects are higher on
that than most. — NoEinstein —

Old January 29th 11, 05:57 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics.particle
NoEinstein

On Jan 28, 3:39*pm, Eric Gisse wrote:
[...]

Dear Dunce 3: The standard for scientific correctness isn't what the
God damned Jewish publishers allow in their texts (high school texts,
included)! I can assure you that my CREDENTIALS are being made
evident to the readers every day. So far, your credentials relate
only to your groundless put-downs of those of whom you are jealous,
not to anything relating to real science. — NoEinstein —

Old January 29th 11, 07:00 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics.particle
Sam Wormley[_2_]

On 1/29/11 11:27 AM, NoEinstein wrote:
I've proved that his supposed equation, F = ma, isn't even an equation!

The only thing you have demonstrated, John, is that you are
untutored in both physics and mathematics.