PACE OF TeCHnOLOGY??? Where the hell did it go?

Old August 13th 03, 03:18 PM
Paul Blay

Default Off-topic PACE OF TeCHnOLOGY??? Where the hell did it go?

"Slickwater" wrote ...
OH NO!!!, little earl just called me a cry-baby. please, anything but
that! the last person to call me tha twas some 4-eyed fat geek in
junior high, and I stomped his face in and stole his lunch money. It
was sweet.

My, you appear to be almost as cultured an individual as OM.
Old August 13th 03, 10:53 PM
Joann Evans

Slickwater wrote:

"Paul Blay" wrote in message ...
"Slickwater" wrote ...
OH NO!!!, little earl just called me a cry-baby. please, anything but
that! the last person to call me tha twas some 4-eyed fat geek in
junior high, and I stomped his face in and stole his lunch money. It
was sweet.

My, you appear to be almost as cultured an individual as OM.

Porno Paul just got me!!! Paul just got me!!!! well done paul.
just cause you chumps can't satisfactorily answer my question, doesn't
mean you have to verbally assault me.

-Slick

Hmmmm....verbal assualt? Let's see:

(edited for essence, full message can be reviewed by any inclined)

Subject:
PACE OF TeCHnOLOGY??? Where the hell did it go?
Date:
8 Aug 2003 07:06:58 -0700
From:
(Slickwater)

Would you idiots cut out your marital nagging?

Quit whining about money or get punched in the face.

Now
Jay, i know all these tought about space colonization are overloading
your small brain,

Sometimes I just put a little
too much in a post for you miscreants,

Pull your heads out of your asses and get something
accomplished.

...and now you ask for quarter.

And your questions have been asnwered. That you don't *like* the
answers is not our problem. Truth often hurts.

Old August 14th 03, 01:04 AM
Joe Strout

In article ,
Joann Evans wrote:

Hmmmm....verbal assualt? Let's see:

[Well-composed and reasoned evidence snipped.]

You're absolutely right, of course, but it's still a waste of virtual
breath. This Slick fellow is clearly a troll, and not a particularly
clever one at that. I put him in my killfile days ago; I think the best
is for us all to do the same, at which point he can curse to himself
till he's blue in the face or finds some more grown-up hobby.

(Is it just me, or are net.kooks not as entertaining as they used to be?
I almost miss the super-duper-fractal-mind-blowing-robots guy.)

| Joseph J. Strout Check out the Mac Web Directory: |
| http://www.macwebdir.com |
Old August 14th 03, 06:27 PM
Slickwater

Joe Strout wrote in message ...
In article ,
Joann Evans wrote:

Hmmmm....verbal assualt? Let's see:

[Well-composed and reasoned evidence snipped.]

You're absolutely right, of course, but it's still a waste of virtual
breath. This Slick fellow is clearly a troll, and not a particularly
clever one at that. I put him in my killfile days ago; I think the best
is for us all to do the same, at which point he can curse to himself
till he's blue in the face or finds some more grown-up hobby.

(Is it just me, or are net.kooks not as entertaining as they used to be?
I almost miss the super-duper-fractal-mind-blowing-robots guy.)

| Joseph J. Strout Check out the Mac Web Directory: |
| http://www.macwebdir.com |

I didn't say any of those things. Anyway, can someone please tell me
what a killfile is? Why are all you dense losers quit labeling
everyone with a mind to speak out admiantly about issues that concern
him a troll? Get busy livin, or get busy dying. You should do the
latter Joe. "Not a smart 'troll'"? If I was a troll, i'm obviously
clever considering how I've gotten over 60 responses in about 4 days
to my "troll" post int he space.history group. They seem to be a
little more open minded and modern than you decaying relics. zing. Now
what the heck is a killfile.

-Slick