ASTRO: galaxy M94

Old March 27th 07, 07:34 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
D van den H

Default ASTRO: galaxy M94

My next try on galaxies:
26th March 07
Moon in 1th Q.
10"SCT
Not guided.
Homebuild CCD camera cooled to -22degr
36 x 60 sec.
Dark substracked
Stacked in MaximDL
CS3.
Some unsharp mask used.

thx for looking.
Dirk
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	M94_Catseye.jpg
Views:	312
Size:	145.3 KB
ID:	564
Old March 27th 07, 10:29 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Stefan Lilge

Nice picture Dirk. I'm also trying to get some galaxies in these moonlit
nights. Usually I would do some Halpha images with the moon up, but in
spring I use every chance I get to image galaxies...

Stefan

bel.net...