E = mc² ... 102nd birthday of a well covered up plagiarism by the Einstein Retard

Old September 26th 07, 10:58 PM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.skeptic,sci.archaeology
Greatest Mining Pioneer of Australia of all Times

Default E = mc² ... 102nd birthday of a well covered up plagiarism by the Einstein Retard

Original title of the post to which I provide below the introduction a
well documented answer
102nd Birthday of E=mc2 ( 27 Sep 1905- 27 Sep.2007) Complete tribute
in book Einstein's E=mc2 generalized , www.ajayonline.us

.... and Humanity has not recovered as yet from that fraudulent
Relativity psy-op as well as from that other 6000 years old Moshe 's
genetic human manipulation psy-op perpetreted under cover of a
religious obligation ever since. Of course the blood-sucking carrion-
feeding indisciplined Goys (crass ignorant ferocious Ibslamists &
gutless sheepy bleating Bristianzz ) are unable to see through any of
those two scams

My authorized comments at the end

Sir Jean-¨Paul Turcaud

On 26 sep, 16:11, wingie wrote:
* 102nd Birthday of E=mc2 ( 27 Sep 1905- 27 Sep.2007) Complete
* tribute in book Einstein's E=mc2 generalized ,www.ajayonline.us
*
* E=mc2 was derived by given by Einstein on 27
Sep
* 1905 in Ann. der Physik
*
* 102 years old developments of E=mc2 are discussed. The
basis
* of discussion is PEER REVIEW articles published in international
* journals and presented in international conference in USA and
* ENGLAND
*
* Book author Ajay Sharma, 'Einstein's E = mc2
Generalized',
* Some quotations from book are listed below.
*
* Part I
* Quotations by Ajay Sharma
*
* O! Weaponry winner of the world
* Listen what says a scholar.
* If you have luck and brain and strike in time
* Then whole the world can be won by a single Dollar.
* -----
* (ii) In science, pre-search, search, research and post search are
* continuous processes.
* -------
* (iii) The development of the science is like lighting one lamp
from
* the other
** --------
* (vi) Some people have years and years for criticism, but really
no
* moments for constructive
* suggestions.
* ---------
* (v) There was none like Galileo, there is none like Galileo and
there
* will be none
* like Galileo.
* --------
* (vi) "The science is wisdom and must be used for prolonged
prosperity,
* parity,
* and peace only."
* ------------
* (vi) The life exceptionally large for clash, but exceptionally
small
* for peace."
* ------------
* (vii) "The science is wisdom and must be used for prolonged
* prosperity, parity,
* and peace only."
* ------------
* (viii) "formation of mass of universe and origin of gravitation
are
* both
* simultaneous processes."
* ----------
* © Ajay Sharma
*
* Part II
* Quotations by Einstein
*
* (ix) Only two things are infinite, the universe and human
stupidity,
* and I am not sure about the former.'
*
* (x) ''Do not worry about your difficulties in Mathematics. I can
* assure you mine are still greater''.
*
* (xi) If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the
* tailor.
*
* (xii) The important thing is not to stop questioning.
*
* Part III
* Pope John Paul
II
*
* "Science can purify religion from error and superstition. Religion
can
* purify science from idolatry and false absolutes."
*
* : 'Einstein's E = mc2 Generalized' ,www.ajayonline.us
* Available on Amazon.com Price $ 10.99
*
* http://www.amazon.com/Einsteins-Mc2-...arma/dp/193436...

Einstein was fine retard who could not add nor retract speeds, and a
fine thief indeed :
E = mc² stolen from Henri Poincaré
Curved space stolen from Riemann
Space-time concept stolen from Minkowski, his math professor and from
same he stole as well the Tensor Calculus
Contraction of objects due to speed stolen from Fitzgerald
Constant of the speed of light stolen from Lorentz
This is Poincaré who wrote in 1904 that absolute movement is not
detectable
This is Poincaré too who created the concept of relativity in 1904
then ( following that E = mc² discovery )
That story further of the clocks lagging in time is stolen from
Larmor

His whole career is complete bundle of plagiarism and as soon as he
was caught off balance, he would rush to Nancy to visit Poincaré et
get
the right mathematical answer ...

.... and I can say a lot more about the Einstein fraud indeed
Professor Alfen, Nobel prize of physiics in 1970,said something
interesting about the Einstein scum :

QUOTE
Eisntein has been acclaimed by the public not because he was a great
thinker and still less a genius, but simply because his relativity
concepts were so obtuse that this was providing to all the economy of
thinking by themselves. The more hermetic the more confortable it
was !
UNQUOTE

.... and I have other quote up my sleeves from Professeur Bouasse of
Toulouse University, Charles Lanse Poor, Lord Ruthernford who clearly
said Einstein 's theories were nonsense, and especially from
Professor Arthur Lynch who wroter " THE CASE AGAINST EINSTEIN

With best regards

Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud
Australia Mining Pioneer
Discoverer of Telfer, Nifty & Kintyre mines in the Great Sandy Desert

Exploration Geologist & Offshore Consultant
Founder of the True Geology

~ Ignorance is the Cosmic Sin, the One never Forgiven

Old September 26th 07, 11:22 PM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.skeptic,sci.archaeology
[email protected]

Dark matter is power (mv). It means it is measured by power: mass and
velocity (so to speak speed of power).

I tried to submit it and received:

Thanks very much for your submission to Theory & Science. I have
conferred with several members of the review board with respect to
your submission. Unfortunately, based upon the feedback that I have
received, I am afraid we will not be able to consider your submission
for publication. I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news, however, I
wish you the best of luck in placing your article in another venue.

Old September 26th 07, 11:26 PM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.skeptic,sci.archaeology
[email protected]

On Sep 26, 4:22 pm, " wrote:
Dark matter is power (mv). It means it is measured by power: mass and
velocity (so to speak speed of power).

I tried to submit it and received:

Thanks very much for your submission to Theory & Science. I have
conferred with several members of the review board with respect to
your submission. Unfortunately, based upon the feedback that I have
received, I am afraid we will not be able to consider your submission
for publication. I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news, however, I
wish you the best of luck in placing your article in another venue.

So whoever steals power mv, it will have me there originally.

Old September 27th 07, 12:12 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.skeptic,sci.archaeology
[email protected]

On Sep 26, 4:26 pm, " wrote:
On Sep 26, 4:22 pm, " wrote:

Dark matter is power (mv). It means it is measured by power: mass and
velocity (so to speak speed of power).

I tried to submit it and received:

Thanks very much for your submission to Theory & Science. I have
conferred with several members of the review board with respect to
your submission. Unfortunately, based upon the feedback that I have
received, I am afraid we will not be able to consider your submission
for publication. I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news, however, I
wish you the best of luck in placing your article in another venue.

So whoever steals power mv, it will have me there originally.

This theory claims that power 'of dark matter' arises from speed
constancy:
all objects in a spiral galactic system move at fairly constant
average speed,
meaning all Suns move at the same speed constancy on average in the
system, be it close to the center of the galaxy or in outer arms. What
arises with speed constancy is power. In the case of our galaxy this
power
measured by the presence of dark matter is 9 times the mass of our
galaxy.

Old September 27th 07, 12:52 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.skeptic,sci.archaeology
Peter Jason

Einstein was fine retard who could not add
nor retract speeds, and a
fine thief indeed :
E = mc² stolen from Henri Poincaré
Curved space stolen from Riemann
Space-time concept stolen from Minkowski, his
math professor and from
same he stole as well the Tensor Calculus
Contraction of objects due to speed stolen
from Fitzgerald
Constant of the speed of light stolen from
Lorentz
This is Poincaré who wrote in 1904 that
absolute movement is not
detectable
This is Poincaré too who created the concept
of relativity in 1904
then ( following that E = mc² discovery )
That story further of the clocks lagging in
time is stolen from
Larmor

Perhaps the Michelson-Morley null experiment
had something to do with it too.

Old September 27th 07, 01:24 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.skeptic,sci.archaeology
[email protected]

On Sep 26, 5:23 pm, Sjouke Burry
Dark matter is power (mv). It means it is measured by power: mass and
velocity (so to speak speed of power).

I tried to submit it and received:

Thanks very much for your submission to Theory & Science. I have
conferred with several members of the review board with respect to
your submission. Unfortunately, based upon the feedback that I have
received, I am afraid we will not be able to consider your submission
for publication. I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news, however, I
wish you the best of luck in placing your article in another venue.

You should know that it is very easy to keep trolls out of publications!!!

Molestation in the streets and online are of stalking. There are
stalkoholic
individuals, as for Google, online pleases their torturous
inclinations.
Such individuals live in darkness, as if half their brains is missing
and
obsessed obout horrors, tortures, insane obsessions. Also related to
impotence.

Old September 27th 07, 01:29 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.skeptic,sci.archaeology
[email protected]

On Sep 26, 5:52 pm, "Peter Jason" wrote:
[...]

He still got a Nobel prize for something else, photosynthesis,
it gave rise to solar panels we see today.

Old September 27th 07, 01:36 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.skeptic,sci.archaeology
watchs

On Sep 27, 4:52 am, "Peter Jason" wrote:
[...]

Absolutely right about Einstein.
Now time has come to think scientifcally about these aspects.

www.ajayonline.us
is very useful in this regard
..
Hovert

Old September 27th 07, 01:38 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.skeptic,sci.archaeology
watchs

On Sep 27, 5:29 am, " wrote:
[...]

it gave rise to solar panels we see today.- Hide quoted text -

Einstein SHARED Noble Prize with Americal Millikan
on photoelectric effect.
Aut discussion of
www.ajayonline.us
is about E=mc2