Harwit's Article on the Angular Momentum of Light

Old October 17th 03, 08:08 AM
BenignVanilla

Default Harwit's Article on the Angular Momentum of Light

I was wondering anyone has read any of the recent articles on Harwits theory
on how we could manipulate the angular momentum of light, to "see" planets
near other stars, and if so, what are your thoughts.

BV.

Old October 31st 03, 06:43 AM
Painius

"BenignVanilla" wrote...
in message ...

I was wondering anyone has read any of the recent articles on Harwits theory
on how we could manipulate the angular momentum of light, to "see" planets
near other stars, and if so, what are your thoughts.

BV.

Okay, so i was waiting for others to respond to this, BV, as
i was interested and could not find the articles you cite. Are
you okay with maybe giving up a nutshell version of the
ideas and adding your thoughts about them?

happy days and...
starry starry nights!

--
The Flow! The Flow!