Now that the hurricane season is upon us as of June 1st

Old June 9th 11, 10:32 PM posted to alt.astronomy
M V

Default Now that the hurricane season is upon us as of June 1st

How would you like to Join a WEATHER Group that has been around for
several years..YES IT'S FREE!!!.I have been with this group ON WEBTV
Discuss Pages myself going on My 5th Hurricane Season...Mikey who is
from Mississippi Runs the DISCUSS Group...I post the Florida Weather
every night..Just click on down below to VIEW....Being with this group
you can also get Daily updates on Hurricanes in our area direct from the
weather bureau much better then you will receive from your local TV
station and you can track a storm and Know where it is going....You can
also add your VOICE to the GROUPS DISCUSS page ...THERE a GREAT bunch of
People...Join us ....MIKE
news:alt.discuss.clubs.public.talk.general.bigmike ymike

Major Earth Hurricane Season Predicted--- Oh Mercy! nightbat[_1_] Misc 1 August 15th 07 08:51 AM
NOAA satellites ready for active hurricane season (Forwarded) Andrew Yee[_1_] News 0 June 22nd 07 03:34 PM
Arianespace: Next launch scheduled for the night of Friday,June 24 to Saturday, June 25, 2005 Jacques van Oene News 0 June 1st 05 10:17 PM
Hurricane Season Begins Double-A Misc 0 June 1st 05 08:25 PM
Radio Meteor Obs. Bull. June 2004 June Bootids Chris Steyaert Amateur Astronomy 0 July 10th 04 12:47 PM