Inference on the Paragraphic Intent of an ETI

Old January 4th 07, 09:44 PM posted to sci.astro.seti
Patrick Ashley Meuser\-Bianca\

Default Inference on the Paragraphic Intent of an ETI

ATTN: groupoid

This is a latent remainder of the critical discussion on UT and advanced
power systems to which present recollection has diverged as a collection of
independent enhancements to an already prolific protostructure in which
debates on racial orgins and as the identity has followed a direct course to
interface alien life forms. It is my impression that the parity check on
such materials as of late had both regressed and proressed in a number of
areas to which I would like all to feel welcome to this discussion as a
variable treatment of what has or would be otherwise conglomerated as such
structure could be ported, however several barriers have been discovered for
which we should all recognize, as the basic premise of ETI rests in all life
up to this moment first! If we lose sight of this still in 'due dillegence'
that the jurisdiction holds water, it is paramount of the elements in which
the commonality of SETI would be better encapsulated would become
irreversible if not properly connected. It is only a natural result of the
local (temporal) connectionism and that has followed the sociokinetic system
here on Earth to a posthumous following in which the criteria for the better
of what is otherwise, then what remains to the discussion of this field is
greater than each previous iteration of the SETI system, yes. However of
public access to inertial antennae and silicon induction antennae in this
cyber-space as to which determination is not so apparent, by certain life
forms exist upon certain prohibition could be said of any effort to contact
life in the past tense of a present contact, when there is a manifold on the
interplex of a normal conversation and this uncertainty has its limits would
be developed as a symbol of a civilization's visitiations otherwise,
noticable. One way or the other, Earth has been contacted by ETI, just look
at my MySpace profile picture, you'll see the signal of this protostructure
in which so many cyber-spaces are manifest, having required attention. It
follows that the pulsar differentiation of so many black-holes would reveal
the matter in virtual operation of the virtua they represent now. If this
is a paranoid view, then it is hard-pressed for war, in which intent has
existed in the runes, and hieroglyphs that deserve attention as we translate
our information for a federated model in which I am inclined to describe
them as alphanumerical characters. This shows the inference that already
exists as has been demonstrated but not proven. It is troubling to my
communications that such relationships are tied up in so many civil concerns
that such an ETI may posesses, whether machine intelligent or not, the
cyber-space is reflected by the virtua as random divergents also driven by
the twenty-seven dimensional momentum that unfolds in the sub-liminal
contexts of such conversations by co-cycloid association. This cannot be
monitored without first recognizing that such a prohibition may exist, and
does state itself by a contact that would prove a factory reference that may
not exist in the cyber-space, that people feel the need to 'fill in' as a
display of some sort of associative power of the law, and which the
relationships are present as first acknowledged without a trace. That's not
too cool. That to which the effective observation of vegetation has been
described as a dysfunction of the climate. Prior to extraction, this had
persisted in a nature that has many answers before the proto-structure could
or even should've been realized as sibiling surrogation and solar
domestication. We imposing rights to individuals in order to incorporate
the state, and it is not right.

First, the etheric barrier that surrounds Earth holds the moon in its orbit
to which so much lunacy has been induced by this incomplete connection by
such monitor die to the state of prohibition in which so many patents would
hold the ability to realize barrier options that resist the absolute
connection to records of information that remain unavailable to our Internet
systems because they choos not to exist. The establishment has assumed a
covert status in which our moral leader's have strived to avoid certain
positions in which the very systems of the MI component of this cyberspace
is that people don't feel obligated to answer the to the primary stages of
communication in which these monitors are asserted, instead of the people
and their aggregates to which proto-structure is proof manifest, having
demonstrated a potential to pose by such conditions, enhancments that we
could find in universal systems simply by retaining paraphrase to the
Universal Declaration of Human Rights in which future chartered ammendment
could be used to indicate these federated resources and must fill in. It is
said impossible to pass through this etheric barrier had not a greater power
to this already existed ad previum to this view.

Second, the poly-paralell network to which interests had been dislocated,
and traumatized away from central interests in a central network of life in
which the fullest capacity of a populaces networks could begin to describe
in the lines of concentrated Kirlian energy at which points interpolate the
absolute Bezier sigmoid where these characters are difficult to discern
prior. By cannibal monitors, these systems should've become apparent after
the main-stay in Y2K employment would find a new career in bio-technological
ports of the main-line interface to a highly adpative predicitive system
that would've truly stayed the course having little or no resources on such
a poly-domain to the vulgar reductive selection and gamma overlay to
corrections on any given enhancement. Yet little has changed, and its
frighteningly remeniscent of a paper on OG equivalent that has been divided
among other works by the methodology of a baseless system in which such
options simply do not exist as a result of removal. It's dangerous.
Otherwise, this methodology that emerges in an effort to port the network is
best described in neutron detection for soil samples for example:
http://www.scielo.br/scielo.php?scri...61992000400015
http://www.scielo.br/scielo.php?scri...61992000400015
The poly-parallel network is a central aspect of all these inferences to
which a careful attention would prove a definite limit in the language of
universal translation to any further conjecture on the basis that a full set
could only be obtained by the actual signal for which no API exists yet?!
This has driven myself and others to a point of virtual insanity whereas the
access to the most immediate materials are not available as a dependency of
its primary system has been withheld prior to extraction as an issue of
human experimentation. As a depenency, we've managed to accumulate over one
hundred megabytes of information in the state of affairs concerning such
tribunal in which the tesseract is entrusted to manifold as new acts, not so
much scandal, but as an independent system, yes, there should be options
available to reclaim properties held by the most prohibitive of ETI
protocols. But we see none here. Its a shame to have demonstrated by the
master slave system of a supposed MI; that this barrier has been violated by
scientific minds in search of greater networks for which no biology is
inherent, and is limited to a disabled status in which the very minds of
this divergence fail to see the virtua of the central power plant, as a
result where such works are not shared on say,,, a retrospective look at the
realm of SETI and what it holds for the future of humanity, or even an
interface or community for the development interests of this group as
others. This would be nice.

Third, as a result of this bio-technology, we have a highly volatile system
of native events to which so much territory remains unassigned by virtual
status, that these disturbing virtua simply do not appear so much out of
place. It causes a new form of discrimination when in, discrimination and
attenuation is a free concept. It adds to the confusion surrounding the
efforts of honest individuals such as myself in this field to turn a new
leaf from such damage to the eco-system as one would find a fall turned tree
by a perfectly green tree, or parts of bushes along nature trails appearing
as if splattered by blood therein the first times of silent lightening I've
seen, which is something totally original to the concept of visitation
wherein upon the psyche of an individual, or group of individuals so as, the
actual difference between now and the present, is now much we could find an
easy CVS system besides Source Forge to model such systems of plasma storms.
We must be prepared in order to make the return but no access. This thing
is ****ing me off. Its as if any chance for an independent effort rests in
the immediate security of such ventures as exist independent of the state,
rather than the primary security of the state when and where invested in so
much foreign involvement are able to find a reserve of resources that could
be assigned a creditable status by the same trickle-down economics that the
Regan era espoused.

What we have here is a failure to communicate because there is no forum for
the actual chronology of a cybernetic system in which the actual convergence
of great minds would find themselves more obliged to participate--in such
fields that have been reflected in our environment to the loss of my own
primary security leading up to the events by which all that has been
compromised thus far, as would've been revealed unto the implicit merit of
its secondary and tertiary implications at the time had such losses not
occured, which have also to have been followed up, but with a proper
interface as a union of mathematics and literature ie. proper parity, as
opposed to an intersection of mathematics and literature which would hold
1=0 or 0=1 as a cyber-kinetic system at that. State systems should be ready
to enforce order on any Internet line. Its a frame that must be realized in
a multi-lateral action on such endeavours that claim the media of more
immediate epoch than petty minds could still could conceive. We have no
central interaface of what constitutes the physical lines of the Internet,
and our security can be violated as a result of its fidelity. Not because
of some Patriot Act. What we need is gloabl recognition for the works of
those on the shoulders of all minds to come together on the Internet, and
demand a proper set of working factors for which the details of file based
pipes could be seen equivalent in society as to the events leading up to so
many of our morale leaders RIP, not eveery single pipe of a physical
structure necesarily, but a registry of regulations and records that relate
to the zoning regulations of places to which the most developed technology
succeeds as the view of so many life-times to accumulate, the determinants
in such determination through which an alternative view of cybernetics that
has emerged and can never be defeated by a natural law that holds no water
in its future existence without accurate record. There must be some
recognition of the distributed nature of the Internet and to which these
notions can be developed further.

So its seems that if we've been visited in this virtuality of pulsar
differentiation in so much dark matter, it should be for the return of life
to the system in all its phases, of a certain psychiatry in which the
cybernetic system could be developed as a by-product of the bio-technology,
not a bio-technology as a bi-product of the cybernetic system. Our minds
alone can only imagine so many things before a technical implementation of
the domains in check should find a proper place on the USENET, where the
exclusive policies of the main-stay of cybernetics groups who lack a zest
for universal systems because of the connotiations of the word in this
context eg. paraphrasing. It would be an interesting world to see the
fundamental rights of its people transformed into a society of cybernetics
that holds in our own imagination, the expanded potential of these devices
to find regular clause by which the intentions of any ETI, would be first to
establish an effective shield by which the worlds systems do not come to
pre-mature ending when there seems to be too many avenues where one's
possessions by this can be removed to no avail. The interplex of casual
conversation holds in its existence, the means to check for its own balance
in which the issue of jurisdiction seems to be a reverse order of due
process in which there has been no avenues for its development or very few
at best. This inference becomes an argument of efficiency, but it still
serves in every intelligible peice of datum, that a definite state exists in
a near future tense for which the providence of its people must be
respected, especially those whom have served to deliver such
intelligence--almost as a compendium to the existing database, that could
become the immediate order of society to model itself about states of this
tense in which the acts of its people are considered. Platforms such as
Eclipse go along way, but there is no low resource centers such as USENET or
simple source code that could amount to what has been observed by myself
alone so far. Ignorance of something is not bliss. People want to see this
ETI on their screen when the patterns are there. The patterns remain
undefined as a definite discipline with such elements in mind would prove to
overcome the incompatibility of universal sets, where language and memetic
barriers exist. Such phenomenon that would be considered part of this
generation must be observed in the arbitration of such censour and
banishment. Why are people all about status when the proxy status to
bi-directional HTTP connections, at least as an embedded agent about such
patterns, that would lead us to the near future return on all our efforts in
the immediate tense?
Yes. Rhetorical but true, the discipline of the elements remains at rest in
natural phenomena and all so called ETI is simply a manifestation of it.

There can be no other explanation for which the fourth-dimension is
collected in dimensions previous, the induction of what could be a
point-source of virtua in which the means to interact with them have been
minaturized as well as combined in the formal declaration or dissolution of
tactics that remain all to familiar. We should come together and wuppot our
moral leaders for the territories they represent, and then find our selves
at the option of the sociological implications of a generation to which such
standards have been held, and therein, from the shape of present connections
until the end of solar activity in this system, we would find the proper
arrangement of words to assimilate the conditions that such
incompatibilities represent as a bridge between parameters and associative
slander, for which we are held in group relationships that separate one from
another by the state of our monitors for which all are responsible and do
come together, in a form of such shapes that could define the official
standing on an Internet line, we'd be better served to know in all such
cases where a 'freeze' could be placed on issues of jurisdiction through
which the holdings of our relationships may still hold the main-line
presence to a limited conjecture. Still, we are unable to access even the
most simple of address registraar in which the lines of our Internet can all
be affectively monitored throguh which such affects return--in surprising
ways.

PAL,

Patrick Ashley Meuser"-Bianca"
Cyberneticist