Report: 'Progress' fireball nearly hit Chilean jetliner over southern Pacific

Old March 29th 07, 06:38 PM posted to sci.space.station,sci.space.history,alt.astronomy,alt.alien.visitors,alt.usenet.kooks
Warhol[_1_]

Default Report: 'Progress' fireball nearly hit Chilean jetliner over southern Pacific

On Mar 29, 7:25 pm, Art Deco wrote:
Warhol wrote:
On Mar 29, 4:00 am, nightbat wrote:
nightbat wrote

Warhol wrote:
On Mar 29, 1:26 am, Art Deco wrote:

Warhol wrote:

it starts with a Mystery fireball of light... and than Boem... leading
to psychedelic ballroom... just Remember The dinosaurs ruled the
Earth... and didn't want belief the warnings of Godzilla... hard to
believe... right.

What warnings? Godzilla just shrieks.

'2012: The War for Souls'

"Apparently, 2012 will be a big year for planet Earth, at least
according to many folk traditions: 2012 is suppossedly to be a year of
either great spiritual transformation -- apocalypse. The Mayan
calendar held that it would be a time when the existing world order
would be reversed. Nostradamus forecasted that a rather large comet
would rudely arrive on Earth's doorstep no later than 2012. The Roman
Catholic Saint Malachy predicted that in 2012, the last Pope would
arrive, triggering Judgment Day. And in both 'The X Files' and amongst
certain UFO theorists, 2012 is the year aliens invade Earth. Even
regular, non-nutty scientists also speculate that in 2012 a polar
reversal will take place on carth, and that once the earth starts
rotating in the opposite direction, natural disasters of unknown
proportions may occur." Source: TMZ

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

How much confirmation do you need before ye awaken for this great
danger for all humanity...

Maybe you should start praying for Darla to rescue you from all this
doooooom.

--

Officer Warhol
dumb cafard... I am here to save, and not to be saved... I have

nightbat

Don't tell us you will be leaving for two years Green Knight if
the rocks don't come, say it isn't so. I need my profound Science
Officers all of them against the endless evil hordes of the coffeeboys.
The rock danger is real and so are the countless doubting ones that run
around here, oh mercy! No where to hide, no where to run, if you don't
have a ticket on the Darla Starship heaven help them! Better find a nuke
sub to be in when the Wormwood Comet hits or you're toast.

See:Even China and Russia space venture joining
forceshttp://news.aol.com/science/story/_a/china-details-mars-exploration-w...

And:http://www.itwire.com.au/content/view/10898/1066/

And:http://space.newscientist.com/articl...dId=online-new...

Be well Green Knight, the space rocks come near, never let your guard
down, the legendary net Science Knights are noble and true.

ponder on,
the nightbat

I am tired ... its a never ending story... evil show up from every
corner... while knight's remain sleeping.

I cried and cried so some one may hear my Voice from the desert... Now
I am gone to wilderniss.... where my voice will become a sound, as the
many sounds in the jungle... you never can understand or known from
which direction they come... 21th first century, is for me the time
where man walks to his final hour... and he has chosen for it... since
he does not accept truth and see it as lies... Man is afraid what
other man may think of him, while we are heading towards a planned
destruction... No with the current day creatures i have no
communication anymore... they are deaf and blind.

Man seeks what shines, and forgets his brother and sisters... while
family's dont known their own brothers, and are killing each other...
I dont want to live amongst people who even can't share with each
other...

Life is impossible amongst degenerated man... Into the belly of the
beast, the snake pit, the satanic temple that the zio-trolls control!

"The truth is not always the same as the majority decision."

I attacked the stinking sonsofbitches right smack in the middle of
their own filthy stable!

--------------------
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do
nothing." (Edmund Burke)

Off to blow yourself up, or behead some "yids"?

--

I already Told ye... The Big Blow is cometH from above... man shall
better prepare the Dark day's that are cometh over humanity...

I have fought... and now I must admit I give up... I am tired and man
is really not worth. so why must I destroy my own life... No for me it
stop in a few day's... I dont want send my life anymore before
computer screen where only vermin is trolling... I tried to share...
but I found no one to share with me...

A thank you to the Idiots here...

Yes. Thank you to the idiots!

Old March 29th 07, 06:53 PM posted to sci.space.station,sci.space.history,alt.astronomy,alt.alien.visitors,alt.usenet.kooks
John \C\

"Art Deco" wrote in message

Off to blow yourself up, or behead some "yids"?

You should LUV that Nazi Deco!

HJ

Old March 29th 07, 07:06 PM posted to sci.space.station,sci.space.history,alt.astronomy,alt.alien.visitors,alt.usenet.kooks
Warhol[_1_]

On Mar 29, 7:44 pm, Phineas T Puddleduck
wrote:
On 29/3/07 18:38, in roups.com, "Warhol"

wrote:
I already Told ye... The Big Blow is cometH from above... man shall
better prepare the Dark day's that are cometh over humanity...

I have fought... and now I must admit I give up... I am tired and man
is really not worth. so why must I destroy my own life... No for me it
stop in a few day's... I dont want send my life anymore before
computer screen where only vermin is trolling... I tried to share...
but I found no one to share with me...

A thank you to the Idiots here...

Yes. Thank you to the idiots!

I give you three days before you're back with more racist crap.

--

Dear Cafard I am not gone yet... News is dripping about civil war in
Congo.. and there was also problem, when I went to ask for a visa

**** there aren't to much jungles where man can seek refuge any
more... and in the desert they hold rally's...

Old March 29th 07, 07:22 PM posted to sci.space.station,sci.space.history,alt.astronomy,alt.alien.visitors,alt.usenet.kooks
Warhol[_1_]

On Mar 29, 8:09 pm, Phineas T Puddleduck
wrote:
On 29/3/07 19:06, in groups.com, "Warhol"

You're a ****ing pathetic waste of space.

--

LMAO...

This is perhaps the most orignal concept I have seen on Usenet...

Good humor on that...