LIFE ON VENUS EXISTS!!!

Old April 1st 06, 05:31 AM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

Default LIFE ON VENUS EXISTS!!!

On 30 Mar 2006 02:15:53 -0800, "Brad Guth"
wrote:

Bookman (aka Dr. ****ology),
Did you just say something that's better than used toilet paper?

Yeah, I challenged your fact-free k'lame that "life on Venus exists",
religionboi. Everyone knows how you hate science, and prefer to
substitute your delusions and fantasies, but _try_ to present some
evidence for a change.

I didn't think Corrected for accuracy

That's right, you didn't. You just spouted llame, meaningless
"insults", as a substitute for actual facts, like the good widdle
konspiracy ko0k that you are.

so.

Silly me, I guess it was just more of your flatulence reacting badly
with Art Deco's usual butt-loads of his incest crapolla again.

Awww... Poor little Bradly's been frightened by a fact, and is
whining about it again.

BTW; I think Art needs another one of your famous blow jobs.

Keep your perverted fantasies to yourself, Guthball, and leave me out
of them, ya perv!

ESL!

--
Bookman -The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in AFA-B
Kazoo Konspirator #668 (The Neighbor of the Beast)
Old April 1st 06, 05:38 AM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

On 30 Mar 2006 18:09:22 -0800, "Brad Guth"
wrote in alt.fan.art-bell in message
. com:

At times

Guth-gobble! Woot!
--
V.G.

"i would blame them it they went on a holy jhiad and killed off all the infidels, would you?"
- AssLexa's "200+" alien-implanted IQ jumps the rails and crashes into a grade school, killing all inside.

Change pobox dot alaska to gci.

Sarcasm is my sword, Apathy is my shield.
Old April 1st 06, 07:31 AM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

John Griffin wrote:
A particularly slow cretin calling itself "LIBERATOR"
wrote:
John Griffin wrote:
"Brad Guth" wrote:

John Griffin,
Obviously I'm seriously pushing your pagan 'do not push'
buttons, and in turn clearly you have no honest or
otherwise moral intentions of ever sharing or much less
contributing a damn thing. So why are you and of your
pagan ****ology even here?

bwaaaaaaaaahahaha! "****ology." That puts you and your
simpering babble into perspective.

He's winning this exchange with you and is factually in touch,
whilst you are a obedient drone to the orchestrated society
controlled by a few people.

That was damn near hilarious, cretin. By the way, you left out
"incest cloned borg Nazi Third Reich mother****er" or something
like that.

Cretin? 3rd Reich Mother ****er? So we're in a ripping match as in
high-school, where it seems to be your mind is stationed.

Here's lots more proof-positive via your very own incest
cloned buttology words that I'm right:

BWAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAH! "Buttology," the lamer blurts through
his tears.

Why are you picking at his word usage and not staying on the
topic?

That was over-the-top hilarious, cretin. I'm sorry you're so
incredibly slow that you can believe there was some other topic
in Crazy Brad's tantrum, but then slower life forms like you seem
to have been created just for the amusement of us normal people.

Brad was talking about Venus, and you attacked him, numbskull.

You're one of very few humans who doesn't recognize another
human when you see one.

Specifically, the amount of evidence and rational argument
to support your belief in life on Venus is precisely zero.
Maybe you can understand this the second time I've
mentioned it...?

All of your thoughts on the matter are groundless.

Do you believe there are ghosts on Venus? If not, why?
There's as much evidence for Venusian afterlif (none) as
for life itself.
And yet you may continue as to your dumfounded wonderment
as to why you're such a

proven incest cloned bigot of a
brown-nosed minion to the Third Reich.

ROTMFFLMMFAO! Damn, boy, I'm afraid I slapped a ****in'
tantrum right out of you. Thanks for three of the most
idiotic, laughable comments I've seen in weeks, dumb****! Try
to understand that your childish little tantrums come across
as just another spasm from the fantasy world you live in.

HAR DE HAR HAR HAR!

Fantasy world he lives in? What, that the government lies
about everything, and NASA is part of the government, that is
lying, and he has seen through it?

Why can't you stick to the topic, cretin? Hint: It's your mental
dwarfism. Brad's topics in his snivelly remarks that I replied to
were snicker "pagan ****ology and buttology" and me. That
would have been abundantly clear to you if you had been blessed
with anywhere near normal ability to learn to read.

Now I'm a dwarf? Or does dwarf mean small? snicker. You shouldn't be
in this thread because you want to take us to high school years where
ripping and mockery were the convention.

Even though you established yourself immediately as a cretin, I'm
astounded to see that you think you saw something about NASA in
Crazy Brad's yapping about me and "pagan ****ology and
buttology." You are one DUMB sumbitch, by god.

So you're the cretin nominee nominator for all the world eh? Are you on
a work experiment with us, where you use mathematical terms combined
with the word bitch? He talked about NASA many times, yet you say
that's not true. C'mon you sumbitch cretin snicker dwarfism modular
anal licking twister playing toss my salad twice a day ****-twit.

You call that fantasy & dementia? I think you self-projected
yourself, nitwit.

You established the value of your "special" analogue to the act
of thinking at the top, joke. Your best bet is to try to unseat
Crazy Brad as the "alpha laughingstock" here.

You're quite good for high school entertaining, but you'd get owned
their too.

-
Brad Guth -----world-class dementia

Hey, Brad...note the abysmal quality of your apologists as
represented by this dumb**** "LIBERATOR." Do you really want to
continue exposing your defects to the world?

Man, you got yourself propped on a pedestal for licking all that ass.
Amazing feat to say the least!!

Old April 1st 06, 07:33 AM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

John Griffin wrote:
"Brad Guth" wrote:

John Griffin,
Would you rather talk honestly about Venus, our Margarita moon
or the LSE-CM/ISS ?

I didn't think so.

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA! ****in' pathetic lamer.

****in' pathetic lamer, your idea of a conversations is
"snip." Yes, I know that chicken**** behavior is necessary
because you're a coward and an idiot. It's still worth
mentioning.

John, I think you're a homosexual and you have a crush on Brad. Your
behaviors are that type. You are a brokeback mountain fudge packer
ainja.

Old April 1st 06, 07:37 AM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

John Griffin wrote:
"Brad Guth" wrote:

John Griffin,
That's the best flatulence you've got; more ****ology
word-salad? -
Brad Guth

snicker Brad Guth -- One of America's
Ten Most Wounded.

In the future, you don't have to advertise your inability to
dispute what people say to you. It's already universally known.
I hope this note will save you future embarrassment like the
above.

By the way, demented poltroon, "****ology word-salad," would have
been amusingly ironic even without the hyphen abuse.

Are you using a dictionary to try to portray yourself as using a large
variety of advanced words to look like you're highly educated? It
really seems to be what you're doing.

That's why he used "word salad" on your dorky ass. And I thought that
was quite funny, and quite accurate, so then in responsed you went and
used the dictionary and lunged "demented poltroon" at us.

CLEARLy, you're a little pigeon with lack of self-esteem, and your
throwing insults at Brad is giving you a sense of validity, your "word
salads" (haha, that's awesome Brad) are lame, ineffective, and quite
indicative of you being a retarded dunce.

Old April 1st 06, 07:42 AM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

Actually Venus is quite important. I suspect that some of our
'visitors' may be from there.

Which "visitors"? What evidence do you have the there is "life" on
Venus?

Avoidance and disinformation is evidence.

I hope you aren't using teh Guthball's over-processed images
as evidence. Brad is so bad at photography that he believes that
all the thousands of photographs that were taken on the moon are
"fakes".

I never used any of his photos, I use NASAs data entirely. It's all
disinformation, thus they want the citizenry to be dumb to Venus,
because, obviously, there is life there.

But we have to establish a real presence
in Outer Space before we go to a civilized planet and negotiate for
anything.

"Negotiate"? Amd just which "civilized planet" are you referring to?

For all we know there is life and civilizations on many of our 9
planets. Saturn and Jupiter, I'd without a doubt insist there's life
there, and civilized, established life. NASA sure the hell doesn't want
us to know. It's their special little jewel, knowing about life on
other planets. They have thier little circles of cronyism and lie their
asses to us while using our tax money to achieve the knowledge they
have.

Instead of continually playing the sorts of brown-nosed game that you
seem to have so much love and affection for. How about instead, would
you like to work out a few of the specific details as related to
accomplishing our moon, LL-1, the LSE-CM/ISS or Venus?

First, the Moon. That is our natural 'stepping stone' to the Planets.
It has to be developed as a base, mining colony, and pit stop, for
interplanetary ships.

Yes, going back to the moon would be good, especially if a permanent
is established there.

For what? What is the sense of doing anything with our moon? It's a
waste in my opinion.

What exactly is your first hand science, physics or life-based
expertise?

I am a little like Harrison Ford (Hans Solo) and Tom Cruise (Top Gun)
rolled into one. And, add a little of William Shatner (Star Trek) with
a tiny pinch of Leonard Nimoy (Spock).

Are you sure it's not more like Harrison Ford (Allie Fox) and Tom
Cruise (Oprah guest) rolled into one? With a little of William
Shatner (T. J. Hooker) with a tiny pinch of Leonard Nimoy (Galvatron)?
WEG

Yawn.

Besides promoting whatever as based upon your NASA's
infomercial-science and those conditional laws of physics that's
keeping your good ship LOLLIPOP from rocking; What exactly is your
prime interest or focus?

It is time for mankind to sally forth into Outer Space, no excuses, no
panic attacks, no horsing around. It doesn't matter whenther it is
NASA or Private Enterprise. The technology exists right now. It is
time to get going.

The technology has existed since the Apollo program landed on the
moon. The way to "get things going" is to find homesteads that people
can get cheap/free, and to find "Gold in them thar hills".

It's not impossible, just difficult and expensive.

ESL!

We know nothing, NASA has propped us on skilled tactful disinformation.

Old April 1st 06, 05:21 PM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

"tomcat" wrote:

This is one of the worst 'name calling' contests I have ever
seen on the Usenet.

You need to stick to ideas and facts.

One of the things I hate like hell to do is to insult someone.
However, this must be said...I believe that you actually do think
ideas and facts are an essential part of a newsgroup thread.
What's worse, I believe you think Crazy Guth is a purveyor of ideas
and facts. Now, instead of sitting around feeling insulted, try
eating some "brain food." Get a truckload.

Old April 1st 06, 05:25 PM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

Another day dumber, the illiterate mental dwarf calling itself
wrote:
John Griffin wrote:
"Brad Guth" wrote:

John Griffin,
Obviously I'm seriously pushing your pagan 'do not push'
buttons, and in turn clearly you have no honest or
otherwise moral intentions of ever sharing or much less
contributing a damn thing. So why are you and of your
pagan ****ology even here?

bwaaaaaaaaahahaha! "****ology." That puts you and your
simpering babble into perspective.

He's winning this exchange with you and is factually in
touch, whilst you are a obedient drone to the orchestrated
society controlled by a few people.

That was damn near hilarious, cretin. By the way, you left
out "incest cloned borg Nazi Third Reich mother****er" or
something like that.

Cretin? 3rd Reich Mother ****er? So we're in a ripping match
as in high-school, where it seems to be your mind is
stationed.

Idiot, learn to read. I reminded you that your fellow bimbo Brad
usually calls people what I quoted. Don't believe me, cretin?
Ask your mommy. Be sure to ask about quotation marks, bimbo.

Here's lots more proof-positive via your very own incest
cloned buttology words that I'm right:

BWAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAH! "Buttology," the lamer blurts through
his tears.

Why are you picking at his word usage and not staying on
the topic?

That was over-the-top hilarious, cretin. I'm sorry you're so
incredibly slow that you can believe there was some other
topic in Crazy Brad's tantrum, but then slower life forms
like you seem to have been created just for the amusement of
us normal people.

Brad was talking about Venus, and you attacked him, numbskull.

No, bimbo, I was talking about Venus. Your fellow bimbo snipped
my comments and started yapping about the moon and "****ology"
and "buttology," a couple of terms which your kind would call wit
and a normal person would accurately characterize as terminal
lameness. Goddamn, you are even stupider than the stuporous twit
you're inflicting yourself on as an ally here.

[...]

Yes, you're definitely a mental dwarf. Your inability to
understand uncomplicated sentences and plain words and phrases is
just one example of that.

Even though you established yourself immediately as a cretin,
I'm astounded to see that you think you saw something about
NASA in Crazy Brad's yapping about me and "pagan ****ology
and buttology." You are one DUMB sumbitch, by god.

So you're the cretin nominee nominator for all the world eh?

Tell me how you saw NASA in Crazy Brad's idiotic "****ology" and
"buttology" spiel, bimbo. By the way, since you showed up with
"CRETIN" figuratively stamped on your forehead, no nominations
are required. Even Crazy Brad knows you're a cretin.

Are you on a work experiment with us, where you use
mathematical terms combined with the word bitch? He talked
about NASA many times, yet you say that's not true. C'mon you
sumbitch cretin snicker dwarfism modular anal licking
twister playing toss my salad twice a day ****-twit.

snicker The mental dwarf here is working himself up to a real
tantrum.

You call that fantasy & dementia? I think you
self-projected yourself, nitwit.

You established the value of your "special" analogue to the
act of thinking at the top, joke. Your best bet is to try to
unseat Crazy Brad as the "alpha laughingstock" here.

You're quite good for high school entertaining, but you'd get
owned their too.

Their what, illiterate mental dwarf? Who are they, and how did
they get into this? Apparently the spirochettes in your head are
talking to you.

-
Brad Guth -----world-class dementia

Hey, Brad...note the abysmal quality of your apologists as
represented by this dumb**** "LIBERATOR." Do you really want
to continue exposing your defects to the world?

Man, you got yourself propped on a pedestal for licking all
that ass. Amazing feat to say the least!!

Hey Brad...Introduce us to some more of your "help." This bimbo
is ****in' hilarious.

Old April 1st 06, 05:31 PM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

World-class Lamer "LIBERATOR" wrote:

John Griffin wrote:
"Brad Guth" wrote:

John Griffin,
Would you rather talk honestly about Venus, our Margarita
moon or the LSE-CM/ISS ?

I didn't think so.

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA! ****in' pathetic lamer.

****in' pathetic lamer, your idea of a conversations is
"snip." Yes, I know that chicken**** behavior is necessary
because you're a coward and an idiot. It's still worth
mentioning.

John, I think you're a homosexual and you have a crush on
Brad. Your behaviors are that type. You are a brokeback
mountain fudge packer ainja.

snicker It doesn't get more pathetically lame than this one.

You poor insignificant dwarf, if you want to be anything more
than a part of the entertainment here, you're going to need lots
of help. Be sure to stay out of your helpers' way and let them
do it all.
Old April 1st 06, 05:34 PM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

Frustrated airhead "LIBERATOR"
sniveled:

John Griffin wrote:
"Brad Guth" wrote:

[...]

snicker A vocabulary flame...BWAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!

Your frustration and envy are as nearly palpable as your
ignorance and stupidity, bimbo.

CLEARLy, you're a little pigeon with lack of self-esteem, and

Damn, how did everyone know this sorry little dwarf would trot
out that tired old snivel?