LIFE ON VENUS EXISTS!!!

Old March 30th 06, 11:05 AM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

Default LIFE ON VENUS EXISTS!!!

Since you're obviously a proven incest cloned pagan minion to the Third
Reich, and as such you're not ever a topic contributor, whereas since
you're remaining so gosh darn all-knowing and yet oddly nasay about
anything Venus as representing the very best you've got to offer, then
please do tell the rest of us village idiots as to what our moon's
actual atmosphere is like?

Without your using anything that's NASA/Apollo (aka
infomercial-science), give us your honest story about the moon
atmosphere that can be independently replicated without all of the
usual smoke and mirrors.
-
Brad Guth

Old March 30th 06, 11:15 AM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

Bookman (aka Dr. ****ology),
Did you just say something that's better than used toilet paper?

I didn't think so.

Silly me, I guess it was just more of your flatulence reacting badly
with Art Deco's usual butt-loads of his incest crapolla again.

BTW; I think Art needs another one of your famous blow jobs.
-
Brad Guth

Old March 30th 06, 11:22 AM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

tomcat,
Don't even try to explain ETs to these folks, especially as they are
still trying every trick that's within their bloody born-again pagan
book, as to getting Christ back on that stick.
-
Brad Guth

Old March 30th 06, 01:44 PM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

"Brad Guth" wrote:

[ yap yap... ]
Silly me...
[ yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap ... ]

As long as you delude yourself that your mental maladies and
shortcomings are mere silliness, you're only going to get worse.
Old March 30th 06, 01:52 PM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

A particularly slow cretin calling itself "LIBERATOR"
wrote:
John Griffin wrote:
"Brad Guth" wrote:

John Griffin,
Obviously I'm seriously pushing your pagan 'do not push'
buttons, and in turn clearly you have no honest or
otherwise moral intentions of ever sharing or much less
contributing a damn thing. So why are you and of your
pagan ****ology even here?

bwaaaaaaaaahahaha! "****ology." That puts you and your
simpering babble into perspective.

He's winning this exchange with you and is factually in touch,
whilst you are a obedient drone to the orchestrated society
controlled by a few people.

That was damn near hilarious, cretin. By the way, you left out
"incest cloned borg Nazi Third Reich mother****er" or something
like that.

Here's lots more proof-positive via your very own incest
cloned buttology words that I'm right:

BWAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAH! "Buttology," the lamer blurts through
his tears.

Why are you picking at his word usage and not staying on the
topic?

That was over-the-top hilarious, cretin. I'm sorry you're so
incredibly slow that you can believe there was some other topic
in Crazy Brad's tantrum, but then slower life forms like you seem
to have been created just for the amusement of us normal people.

You're one of very few humans who doesn't recognize another
human when you see one.

Specifically, the amount of evidence and rational argument
to support your belief in life on Venus is precisely zero.
Maybe you can understand this the second time I've
mentioned it...?

All of your thoughts on the matter are groundless.

Do you believe there are ghosts on Venus? If not, why?
There's as much evidence for Venusian afterlif (none) as
for life itself.
And yet you may continue as to your dumfounded wonderment
as to why you're such a

proven incest cloned bigot of a
brown-nosed minion to the Third Reich.

ROTMFFLMMFAO! Damn, boy, I'm afraid I slapped a ****in'
tantrum right out of you. Thanks for three of the most
idiotic, laughable comments I've seen in weeks, dumb****! Try
to understand that your childish little tantrums come across
as just another spasm from the fantasy world you live in.

HAR DE HAR HAR HAR!

Fantasy world he lives in? What, that the government lies
about everything, and NASA is part of the government, that is
lying, and he has seen through it?

Why can't you stick to the topic, cretin? Hint: It's your mental
dwarfism. Brad's topics in his snivelly remarks that I replied to
were snicker "pagan ****ology and buttology" and me. That
would have been abundantly clear to you if you had been blessed
with anywhere near normal ability to learn to read.

Even though you established yourself immediately as a cretin, I'm
astounded to see that you think you saw something about NASA in
Crazy Brad's yapping about me and "pagan ****ology and
buttology." You are one DUMB sumbitch, by god.

You call that fantasy & dementia? I think you self-projected
yourself, nitwit.

You established the value of your "special" analogue to the act
of thinking at the top, joke. Your best bet is to try to unseat
Crazy Brad as the "alpha laughingstock" here.

-
Brad Guth -----world-class dementia

Hey, Brad...note the abysmal quality of your apologists as
represented by this dumb**** "LIBERATOR." Do you really want to
continue exposing your defects to the world?

Old March 30th 06, 01:59 PM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

"Brad Guth" wrote in
"reply" to something that included absolutely
nothing about Earth's moon:

Since you're obviously a proven incest cloned pagan minion to
the Third Reich, and as such you're not ever a topic
contributor, whereas since you're remaining so gosh darn
all-knowing and yet oddly nasay about anything Venus as
representing the very best you've got to offer, then please do
tell the rest of us village idiots as to what our moon's
actual atmosphere is like?

You can find a definition of the word "since" in any English
dictionary. However, it is hilarious that you think you have a
logical procession there. What you have is desultory babble and
another of your cutesy little tantrums.

Once you learn the art of thinking, we can start trying to
instill some coherence into your laughable gibbering.

Without your using anything that's NASA/Apollo (aka
infomercial-science), give us your honest story about the moon
atmosphere that can be independently replicated without all of
the usual smoke and mirrors.

Brad, I have a news flash for you. Earth's moon's atmosphere is
not part of Venus. Maybe you can't comprehend the fact that
remarks about Venus are remarks about Venus. Most cretins would
say that it's really dumb to react to remarks about Venus with
some stupid, off-the-wall yammering about the moon, but you're an
especially slow one--in case you were wondering why I bother
giving you the news flash.

Thanks for the laughs. I'd like to suggest a topic for your next
whinefest. You could say something like "Since you mentioned that
the moon's atmosphere is not part of Venus, you have to tell us
how much water there is in the sun." That's just one suggested
way to continue your sputtering. There are of course thousands of
other ways to display your problem, but whatever you do, don't
address the facts I mentioned that set you off this time.
(Reminder: All of your reasons for believing there's life on
Venus have been brought to you courtesy of the voices in your
head.)

-
Brad Guth

Old March 31st 06, 03:09 AM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

At times the likes of what yourself (aka LIBERATOR), "G. L. Bradford",
"tj Frazir", "Thomas Lee Elifritz", "tomcat", "William Mook", and even
David Bacque plus a few others have from time to time pretended or at
best having gestured via the cloak of Usenet at having constructively
contributed on my behalf, thereby suggesting that your all-knowing
expertise is way more than adequate for expanding upon the
opportunities at hand, as well as for somewhat indirectly assisting
with this retroactive butt-kicking task.

Unfortunately, whenever it gets around to being the best time ever to
summarily butt-kick our NASA from the front as well as the rear, all of
that previously talked about truth in science and for such having used
the regular laws of physics vanishes into less than thin air, much like
all of those WMD and Usama bin Laden. Are you folks that wussy, and/or
that much afraid of your own shadow?

However, at most other times I'm still being summarily stalked and
attacked by most of these very same individuals that appear to have
crawled right back into or otherwise having been black-hole vortex
sucked deeply into the core of their original old mainstream status quo
box, as to getting reunited with their collectively soiled contents of
their warm and fuzzy intellectual crapolla that more often than not
sucks and blows disinformation big-time. It's as though we have
several borg like souls attached to each of these multi-tasking and
multi-mindset Usenet names, that which more often than not simply do
not exist/coexist as any real person(s).

In general these all-knowing Usenet wizards and lords of such expertise
upon damn near anything under the sun, are quite often into
contributing more of their usual topic/author stalking and ulterior
motivated intent of sharing as much of their applied ****ology as this
Usenet and the likes of whatever GOOGLE servers will tolerate, of
sharing polished word-salads as based upon whatever's their
interpretations of the available infomercial-science or of those
conditional laws of physics that'll best suit their argument of the
given moment. Thus day by day and even hourly the seemingly
orchestrated tune of these folks shifts like the tidal forces of
nature, from being a perfectly constructive yaysay contributor to being
that of a totally nonconstructive naysay damn pagan fool on the hill
that has absolutely no intent upon being the least honest nor much less
fair about anything. It's like a three-way or even a four-way light
switch, whereas it's either ON or it's OFF as controlled by two or more
stealth individuals that obviously do not have to play this Usenet game
of spookology and/or of being their very best rusemaster at their
anti-think-tank cultism by way of having avoided any chance of sticking
with pesky rules, and they're especially good at having avoided the
truth by way of merely excluding whatever's of evidence that might rock
their incest polluted and populated fleet of boats, especially good as
to their having avoided any gram worth of remorse seems about the only
fundamental rule, if any applies.
-

"If you're not looking for the truth, you will not find it."
-Brad Guth

"To believe with certainty we must begin with doubting."
-Stanislaus I

"The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes,
but having new eyes."
-Marcel Proust

"Truth is given, not to be contemplated, but to be done. Life is an
action, not a thought."
-F.W. Robertson
~
Even Kurt Vonnegut would have to agree that; WAR is WAR, thus "in war
there are no rules" - In fact, war has been the very reason why honest
folks are having to deal with the likes of others that haven't been
playing by whatever the supposed rules, such as our resident LLPOF
warlord(GW Bush) having invented all of those WMD.

Life upon Venus, a township w/Bridge & ET/UFO Park-n-Ride Tarmac:
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/gv-town.htm
The Russian/China LSE-CM/ISS (Lunar Space Elevator)
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/lunar-space-elevator.htm
Venus ETs, plus the updated sub-topics; Brad Guth / GASA-IEIS
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/gv-topics.htm

Old March 31st 06, 03:19 AM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

Do you really want to continue exposing your defects to the world?
At least unlike your pagan incest of mutated DNA caused defects, it
seems that mine haven't as such caused such collateral damage,
exterminated an innocent soul, nor have I raped mother Earth as you
have in front of the kids...
-
Brad Guth

Old March 31st 06, 04:51 AM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

"Brad Guth" wrote:

John Griffin,
That's the best flatulence you've got; more ****ology
word-salad? -
Brad Guth

snicker Brad Guth -- One of America's
Ten Most Wounded.

In the future, you don't have to advertise your inability to
dispute what people say to you. It's already universally known.
I hope this note will save you future embarrassment like the
above.

By the way, demented poltroon, "****ology word-salad," would have
been amusingly ironic even without the hyphen abuse.

Old March 31st 06, 04:53 AM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

"Brad Guth" wrote:

At times the likes of what yourself (aka LIBERATOR), "G. L.
Bradford", "tj Frazir", "Thomas Lee Elifritz", "tomcat",
"William Mook", and even David Bacque plus a few others have
from time to time pretended or at best having gestured via the
cloak of Usenet at having constructively contributed on my
behalf, thereby suggesting that your all-knowing expertise is
way more than adequate for expanding upon the opportunities at
hand, as well as for somewhat indirectly assisting with this
retroactive butt-kicking task.

Translation from Cretinese to English: "Yap yap yap yap..."

Unfortunately, whenever it gets around to being the best time
ever to summarily butt-kick our NASA from the front as well as
the rear, all of that previously talked about truth in science
and for such having used the regular laws of physics vanishes
into less than thin air, much like all of those WMD and Usama
bin Laden. Are you folks that wussy, and/or that much afraid
of your own shadow?

You need to start getting used to the fact that you aren't ever
going to be able to understand anything that grabs your impulses.

However, at most other times I'm still being summarily stalked
and attacked by most of these very same individuals that
appear to have crawled right back into or otherwise having
been black-hole vortex sucked deeply into the core of their
original old mainstream status quo box, as to getting reunited
with their collectively soiled contents of their warm and
fuzzy intellectual crapolla that more often than not sucks and
blows disinformation big-time. It's as though we have several
borg like souls attached to each of these multi-tasking and
multi-mindset Usenet names, that which more often than not
simply do not exist/coexist as any real person(s).

Holy ****. babblebabblebabblebabble....

Fool, you enthusiastically expose yourself to inevitable ridicule
with your dumb**** gobble...and then you snivel that you're being
stalked. ****in' hilarious, if you don't mind my saying so.

[...]

If you'll condense that prolix lunatic nonsense into its ill-
advised essentials, I'll tell you what else is wrong with it.

-

"If you're not looking for the truth, you will not find it."

If Brad Guth is looking for truth, he needs new tools. It would
take a team of dozens of you to recognize truth, Guth.

The bottom line is that you don't have even a vague knowledge of
the things you babble about, and you don't have the tools that
would enable you to acquire it even if you were willing to try.

Dumb. No one ever doubted that you're out of your ****ing mind.

"The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new
landscapes, but having new eyes."
-Marcel Proust

Dumb.

No ****ing ****.

~
Even Kurt Vonnegut would have to agree that; WAR is WAR, thus
"in war there are no rules" - In fact, war has been the very
reason why honest folks are having to deal with the likes of
others that haven't been playing by whatever the supposed
rules, such as our resident LLPOF warlord(GW Bush) having
invented all of those WMD.

Life upon Venus, a township w/Bridge & ET/UFO Park-n-Ride
Tarmac: http://guthvenus.tripod.com/gv-town.htm
The Russian/China LSE-CM/ISS (Lunar Space Elevator)
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/lunar-space-elevator.htm
Venus ETs, plus the updated sub-topics; Brad Guth / GASA-IEIS
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/gv-topics.htm

snicker What an idiot.