Houston, You Have a Problem

Old July 22nd 07, 05:03 PM posted to alt.fiction.original,rec.aviation.piloting,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
Danny Deger

Default Houston, You Have a Problem

On Jul 22, 8:38 am, "Greg D. Moore \(Strider\)"
wrote:
"Danny Deger" wrote in message

oups.com...

On Jul 21, 7:24 pm, Jim Logajan wrote:
"Danny Deger" wrote:
P.S. You can find a copy of my transcripts at
http://www.dannydeger.net/Documents/Transcripts.pdf

I can see how taking "History of Witchcraft" would come in handy for
engineering work. :-)

It really was a good class. Great instructor. I learned the correct
answer to this question, "How many accused witches were burned at the
Salem witch trails?" Anybody know how many?

Yes. Geesh, you took a class to learn it was zero?

Congratulations, you win the prize!!!

Danny Deger

Old July 22nd 07, 05:10 PM posted to alt.fiction.original,rec.aviation.piloting,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
[email protected]

From Danny Dot:
On Jul 21, 7:20 pm, wrote:

From Danny Dot:
On Jul 21, 6:29 pm, B A R R Y wrote:

I don't know why some feel the need to pick on spelling and grammar.

I take this as a sign my story, complete with documentation is
strong. They can't pick on the story, so they pick on the typos and
such.

My very first response gave specific feedback about failure to take
accountability for personal decisions. There was a lot that I held
back on (including spelling and grammar feedback), hoping that one
clear cut example would serve as a touchstone for not only the rest of
the paper, but your very attitude toward life.

Last I checked, it was NASA officials that lied to the local officials
to have me locked up. Please explain how I am accountable for them
lying? Are you saying I decided to have them lie?

Take a stab at them working with a local judge to deny me my due
process for a hearing or an attorney. I missed the part where you
explained my part in this was. Please refresh my memory.

Don't forget the recent abuse of NASA sick leave policy I have
provided documentation of. Please explain how I am accountable for
that.

Here's a direct quote from your text: "I made it a point to insult
management at every opportunity I could. I knew this put me at risk."

You declared war against the enemy you perceived, and now you are
crying because they crushed you. My feedback to you was a plug to
strive to recognize that which is beyond your control and to do your
best to avoid those obstacles. I told you specific options you had
available in following your flight lead on a base turn. Weeks before
that I told you options available for energy management in landing the
shuttle. In dealing with office problems at NASA, you had options
there too. One excellent option that many people do in situations
like your is to transfer to a different work group.

You chose to fight the storm, and appear surprised to find that NASA
is stronger than you. I am not addressing the right or wrong of your
situation. Justice is a human concept. It relies on humans to uphold
it. If those in authority and power do not share your perspective on
justice, then there can be no expectation for it to be upheld. Your
efforts toward justice will be wasted.

I won't say that it was wrong of your flight lead to fly an aggressive
final turn. Good pilots can get away with that. I won't say that it
was wrong of you to follow your lead through that turn. A good
wingman can get away with that too. My suggestion to you was to
rethink your view that your flight lead was wrong. That your flight
lead tried to kill you. And that you had no had no responsibility for
your near-death experience.

Ditto for everything that happened at NASA. Perhaps the saddest part
of your story is that with a different attitude, NASA might have been
happy to have taken you into their astronaut corps.

~ CT

Old July 22nd 07, 05:26 PM posted to alt.fiction.original,rec.aviation.piloting,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
Danny Deger

On Jul 22, 8:50 am, "Greg D. Moore \(Strider\)"
wrote:
snip
As for nitpicking the spelling, some of it is certainly in good humor.
Especially my comment about you wanting to be given a brake (sic). There's
a general rule on usenet that as soon as you critique someone's spelling or
grammar a similar mistake will be found in your own post. I think you've
created a corrallary of that rule that as soon as you try to defend a
spelling or grammar mistake of your own, you'll make another.

Yes, I did find my "Give me a break" post ironic.
snip

Hell, I have an ex-employee that I'm sure believes that I think he's
incompetent and didn't appreciate his work. The reality, I think he was
capable of great work and did appreciate much of his effort. But his
approach wasn't mind and he never could fully understand why we butted
heads. So, the reality is, the 'truth' is probably somewhere between what
he thinks and what I think. So it the case in your story.

Making a statement to local authorities I was "terrorizing all of NASA
by threatening to come to their home and injure them if they don't all
resign". Then being part of a local judge refusing to give me a
hearing is hardly in the same category you are talking about here.
There was no misunderstanding on my part. NASA officials performed
these acts and they left a document trail.

I do understand your concern that I might be in the middle of a big
misunderstanding and I thank you for not throwing insults in my
direction as you point this fact out. A great deal of what I write
about in my book could be in this category, but not the abuse of power
I describe above.

Danny Deger

Old July 22nd 07, 05:28 PM posted to alt.fiction.original,rec.aviation.piloting,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
Bill Penrose

On Jul 20, 7:34 pm, Brian Thorn wrote:
First, due to "space" being the medium "Unidentified Flying Objects"
must transit from their home planet in order to attack (almost always
sleepy or tipsy) people and probe their rectums on lonely country
roads in the middle of the night,

Not true, eh? I say it is, and I've got the hemorrhoids to prove it.
Anyway, my microchip implant itches whenever I discuss the subject.

Having worked in the government myself for a little while, the thought
of govt people keeping a conspiracy secret for periods over, say, a
month, is entirely absurd. Civil service life is dominated by the kind
of lowbrow snottiness and vindictiveness that Danny documents so
thoroughly. Any tidbit that can be used in the internecine wars will
be used, no matter how important it might be to the nation as a
whole.

Dangerous Bill

Old July 22nd 07, 05:45 PM posted to alt.fiction.original,rec.aviation.piloting,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
Derek Lyons

Jim Logajan wrote:

(Derek Lyons) wrote:
He didn't say "nothing can be told" he said "nothing can be told about
your ability to teach".

This is all so pointlessly confrontational and typical Usenet arguing
wherein rigor is applied when it serves a personal end and tossed aside
when it doesn't.

ROTFL.

It's very amusing when you accuse me of that, and then turn around and
indulge in it yourself.

D.
--
Touch-twice life. Eat. Drink. Laugh.

Oct 5th, 2004 JDL
Old July 22nd 07, 05:47 PM posted to alt.fiction.original,rec.aviation.piloting,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
Danny Deger

On Jul 22, 11:10 am, wrote:
snip

Here's a direct quote from your text: "I made it a point to insult
management at every opportunity I could. I knew this put me at risk."

You declared war against the enemy you perceived, and now you are
crying because they crushed you.

You understand the situation exactly. They did crush me but violated
many laws to do it. Lying to local officials and being part of
denying due process is not something a government agency should do. I
am now in the process of fighting back by exposing their gross
misconduct.

snip

You chose to fight the storm, and appear surprised to find that NASA
is stronger than you.

Surprise is not one of my emotions. Anger yes, surprise no. When I
was locked up in 1999, I knew I had declared open warfare with the
Johnson Space Center Director, George Abbey. Part of me was quite
impressed that he could silence me by having me locked up. I knew my
lockup was illegal, and I knew the local authorities would tend to
support Abbey over me. I was afraid I could not even trust the local
judges. I was right. Documentation now proves a local judge was
behaving improperly. No, I am not surprised NASA is stronger than
me. BUT I AM MAD AS HELL AND I AM NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE :-)

I am not addressing the right or wrong of your
situation. Justice is a human concept. It relies on humans to uphold
it. If those in authority and power do not share your perspective on
justice, then there can be no expectation for it to be upheld. Your
efforts toward justice will be wasted.

You may be right. In fact you are probably right. My only hope for
justice is to get my story, complete with documentation, exposed in
the press. I have found that the people in power support the other
people in power.

I won't say that it was wrong of your flight lead to fly an aggressive
final turn. Good pilots can get away with that. I won't say that it
was wrong of you to follow your lead through that turn. A good
wingman can get away with that too. My suggestion to you was to
rethink your view that your flight lead was wrong. That your flight
lead tried to kill you.

Where in the heck did I say he wanted to kill me? Please don't put
words in my mouth. I only said he wanted to embarrass me by flying a
turn tighter than I could. He did not know, and I did not know the
consequences of flying into his jet wash. If I had known, I certainly
would not have. If he had known, he certainly would not have flown
such a tight turn that I had to follow.

But I thank you for not throwing random insults at me in your posts.
I enjoyed reading actually. You have good insight on the situation,

Danny Deger

Old July 22nd 07, 05:55 PM posted to alt.fiction.original,rec.aviation.piloting,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
Greg D. Moore \(Strider\)

wrote in message
ups.com...
Wow, Greg. For a person who typically does a decent job with post
structure, there were enough glaring mistakes in your reply to make me
wonder whether you did it intentionally. Ha!

chance = change
corrallary = corollary
corrobarated = corroborated
worse = worst
intepretation = interpretation
mind = mine

Wow, yeah that is bad. I guess it proves the rule. :-)

~ CT

From Greg Moo
"Derek Lyons" wrote in message

On Jul 21, 6:29 pm, B A R R Y wrote:
I don't know why some feel the need to pick on spelling and grammar.

I take this as a sign my story, complete with documentation is
strong. They can't pick on the story, so they pick on the typos and
such.

ROTFLMAO.

Don't worry Derek, I'm sure all the lurkers support him. :-)

Seriously, Danny, I have not read your book. When I get a chance I may.
However, the problem is, based on your other comments here, I, like
others
have already formed opinions in regards to you and your credibility.
Whether your book can chance that remains to be seen.

As for nitpicking the spelling, some of it is certainly in good humor.
Especially my comment about you wanting to be given a brake (sic).
There's
a general rule on usenet that as soon as you critique someone's spelling
or
grammar a similar mistake will be found in your own post. I think you've
created a corrallary of that rule that as soon as you try to defend a
spelling or grammar mistake of your own, you'll make another.

Also, whether you like it or not, there is nothing you can post that
proves
your story. For the completely cynical, all the documentation you're
posting could be made up. That's the worse case scenario in a sense.
I'm
not accusing you of that, but simply pointing out that your documentation
can't by itself prove anything since it can't be independently
corrobarated.
It can only suggest and imply.

Again, I repeat my suggestion, if you really truly believe you have a
case,
get an investigative writer to help you and to do some of their own
research.

In addition, unfortunately for your case, the excerpts you've posted
previously do seem to indicate a "I TOLD THEM and no one listened." (and
no, I'm not referring to the meetings and lock you're referring to.)
Which
may be completely true, or may be your intepretation of events.

Old July 22nd 07, 06:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
Derek Lyons

Danny Deger wrote:
You posted no documents that confirm gross misconduct on the part of NASA
management.

Here is the one proving NASA (Jackie Reese) lied to my doctors to have
me locked up
http://dannydeger.net/Documents/Rees...%20Doctors.pdf

No, that is your _claim_ that she lied. It is however very
interesting documentation of your bullying her.

Here is the documenting my actual behavior in this time period.
http://dannydeger.net/Documents/Jeff%20Bertsch's%20Comments%20on%20Danny%20Deger.h tm

If I accept is as gospel truth (as you wish me to) it doesn't place
you in a very positive light. Uncontrolled outbursts? Ongoing
displays of anger?

It's all in there.

Here is the one documenting NASA acted with a local judge to have my
due process denied.
http://dannydeger.net/Documents/Rees...of%20Venue.pdf

It's fascinating that the same spelling errors you make such light of
here on Usenet occur right in the opening of this legal document. I
smell a pattern.

At any rate - you seem to have failed to note that (as I interpret the
document) the facility you were being treated at is _in_ Galveston
County.

Here is the one proving Vanessa Bowen, a Human Resources
Representative, presented herself as a medical professional to my
doctor
http://dannydeger.net/Documents/Stone%20Bowen.pdf

I see no evidence whatsoever that she claimed to be a medical
professional.

D.

Old July 22nd 07, 06:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
Danny Deger

On Jul 22, 12:03 pm, (Derek Lyons) wrote:
Danny Deger wrote:
You posted no documents that confirm gross misconduct on the part of NASA
management.

Here is the one proving NASA (Jackie Reese) lied to my doctors to have
me locked up
http://dannydeger.net/Documents/Rees...%20Doctors.pdf

No, that is your _claim_ that she lied. It is however very
interesting documentation of your bullying her.

The claim of a lie is proven by the there being no mention of making
homicidal threats in the documentation generated by my management.
The two documents go hand in hand to prove the lie to local officials.

Here is the documenting my actual behavior in this time period.
http://dannydeger.net/Documents/Jeff%20Bertsch's%20Comments%20on%20Da...

If I accept is as gospel truth (as you wish me to) it doesn't place
you in a very positive light. Uncontrolled outbursts? Ongoing
displays of anger?

I will plea guilty to being angry and showing it. But where is the
statements I had made threats to come to people's home and injure them
if they don't resign. This document is obviously a very detailed
account of my actions the summer of 1999, If I did make homicidal
threats to my coworkers, as claimed by Jackie Reese in the first
document, these threats would be documented here.

It's all in there.

Here is the one documenting NASA acted with a local judge to have my
due process denied.
http://dannydeger.net/Documents/Rees...of%20Venue.pdf

It's fascinating that the same spelling errors you make such light of
here on Usenet occur right in the opening of this legal document. I
smell a pattern.

You smell a pattern that I am a bad typist? I plead guilty of that
charge.

At any rate - you seem to have failed to note that (as I interpret the
document) the facility you were being treated at is _in_ Galveston
County.

Here is the one proving Vanessa Bowen, a Human Resources
Representative, presented herself as a medical professional to my
doctor
http://dannydeger.net/Documents/Stone%20Bowen.pdf

I see no evidence whatsoever that she claimed to be a medical
professional.

It is the opening statement that Ms. Bowen claimed to be part of EAP,
the Employee Assistance Program.

But I do thank for keeping the thread on track. Just one small
divergence to my poor typing skills. Not bad overall.

Danny Deger

Old July 22nd 07, 07:27 PM posted to alt.fiction.original,rec.aviation.piloting,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
[email protected]

From Danny Dot:
On Jul 22, 11:10 am, wrote:
snip

[...]

My bad about that part of your final turn story. I remember reading
somewhere in your story about someone trying to kill you and I must
have gotten that crossed.

I jumped in on this thread in hopes that I could add something that
helps. I'm sure that there are lots of people who are faced with
problems of this type. Not much fun.

~ CT