Houston, You Have a Problem

Old July 22nd 07, 02:58 AM posted to alt.fiction.original,rec.aviation.piloting,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
Derek Lyons

Default Houston, You Have a Problem

Danny Deger wrote:

On Jul 21, 7:15 pm, "Morgans" wrote:
snip

You might as well not post.
--
Jim in NC

You might as well not read. Tell me what newsgroup reader you are
using and will tell you how to use killfile.

Danny Deger

P.S. I am waiting for a single statement on the fact NASA abused
their power in 1999 in having me locked up and abused their power last
year in me just getting a little sick leave.

Mostly because the documents you've posted don't support a claim of
'abuse of power'.

For example, letters 1-3 show them requesting that you document your
need for sick leave... Hardly abusive. They also show you as
continually failing to provide such documentation and failing to make
yourself available to discuss the issue.

That same pattern is repeated again and again, "those documents do not
seem to mean what you think they do".

D.
--
Touch-twice life. Eat. Drink. Laugh.

Oct 5th, 2004 JDL
Old July 22nd 07, 03:13 AM posted to alt.fiction.original,rec.aviation.piloting,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
Danny Deger

On Jul 21, 8:42 pm, (Derek Lyons) wrote:
"Danny Deger" wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
From Danny Dot:
Eye really due need to get my spel cheker fixxed :-)

GoogleGroups on Firefox is one excellent solution.

Thanks. I may just try that. I am thinking about moving to a web based
newsgroup client anyway. This way I can work from any computer. I have
currently using hotmail for email for this reason.

Hell, I'm using a version of Agent that's a decade old, and it has a
spell checker. I suspect the problem isn't the tool, but the
operator.

D.

I was using the replacement to Outlook Express that comes with Vista.
Microsoft calls it simply "mail". I can type a post with bad spelling
and do a spell check and it does find the mistake. Thank you
Microsoft for improving on Outlook Express :-) I am switching to
Google Groups at this time. It has been years since I tried it the
first time and didn't like. So far I like the new version.

Danny Deger

Old July 22nd 07, 04:00 AM posted to alt.fiction.original,rec.aviation.piloting,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
Danny Deger

On Jul 21, 8:58 pm, (Derek Lyons) wrote:
Danny Deger wrote:
On Jul 21, 7:15 pm, "Morgans" wrote:
snip

You might as well not post.
--
Jim in NC

You might as well not read. Tell me what newsgroup reader you are
using and will tell you how to use killfile.

Danny Deger

P.S. I am waiting for a single statement on the fact NASA abused
their power in 1999 in having me locked up and abused their power last
year in me just getting a little sick leave.

Mostly because the documents you've posted don't support a claim of
'abuse of power'.

Lying to local officials to have a person illegally locked up and
working with a local judge to have the person denied due process is
not an claim of 'abuse of power'. What in the heck is a claim of an
abuse to you then. I will grant you what I went through to get sick
leave is not as big a deal in comparison, but the these two
allegations are without a doubt claims of abuse of power. Please make
a comment on the how the documents I present support or don't support
these two allegations. Do I not have one document that proves NASA
officials claimed I had "terrorized all of NASA by threatening to come
to their home and injure them and their families if they don't all
resign" -- followed by a detailed description by my management of my
actual behavior that covers the time period in question -- with NO
mention of these horrible threats. Please explain the discrepancy
between these two documents?

For example, letters 1-3 show them requesting that you document your
need for sick leave... Hardly abusive. They also show you as
continually failing to provide such documentation and failing to make
yourself available to discuss the issue.

Finally a matter of fact on the documents. Thank you.

Can you explain the difference between the simple written sick leave
policy that I posted on my website and the contents of letters 1-3?

And the reason I missed the first phone in meeting is because she sent
me an email about 2 hours before the meeting and I didn't check my
mail in that time period? After that, I did not miss any phone in
meetings. I also find it unusual that a person on sick leave is
required to have a phone in meeting once a week to maintain sick leave
status. My doctor was also late on sending a fax in.

On letter 1-3, what do you suppose the answer to the question, "Are
you stable?" needs to be to get sick leave? Are only unstable people
given sick leave? If I am stable is this an indication I am not sick
enough to warrant sick leave? Obviously the question has nothing to
do with getting or not getting sick leave. The actual answer is a
moot point. Unstable people get sick leave and unstable people get
sick leave. It was and is a ridiculous question. I will grant you
though, asking the question is not clearly an abuse of power. It is,
however, a violation of my right to privacy.

How about being required to sign a general release between HR and my
doctor to get sick leave. Then, an the HR representative telling my
doctor she is a health professional, and stating to my doctor her
opinion of my medical condition? What the heck does this have to with
my sick leave? Is it OK for HR reps to tell an employee's doctor
they are a medical professional? Again maybe not an abuse of power,
but certainly not an ethical practice.

But I do thank you for bringing up a matter of fact on my
documentation. I hope I don't have a typo in this note which will
result in thread drift to my not very good typing skills :-) I even
vote we drop the subject of my recent sick leave policy actions. Lets
keep the thread on the topic of lying to local officials and working
with judges to deny due process. Any takers on these two subjects?
Are there holes in my documents?

Danny Deger
www.dannydeger.net

Old July 22nd 07, 04:06 AM posted to alt.fiction.original,rec.aviation.piloting,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
Danny Deger

On Jul 21, 8:51 pm, (Derek Lyons) wrote:
snip

We nitpick his message because his failures in communication here to
point out the failures in the larger message he's trying to sell.
It's all part of the same pattern.

OK. I used the word "brake" instead of "break" and left the "h" out
of "physics" and this points out a failure in the larger message of
NASA lying to local officials to have me locked up and working with a
local judge to have my due process denied??? I can't believe I just
read this.

I will repeat my earlier response -- WHATEVER!!! (picture 12 year old
daughter rolling her eyes into her head.)

Danny Deger
www.dannydeger.net

Old July 22nd 07, 04:08 AM posted to alt.fiction.original,rec.aviation.piloting,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
Danny Deger

On Jul 21, 8:46 pm, (Derek Lyons) wrote:
Danny Deger wrote:
On Jul 21, 7:28 pm, "Morgans" wrote:
"Danny Deger" wrote

Have you looked at my transcript yet? I am waiting for you to post
yours.

You can not tell ONE SINGLE THING about your ability to teach from a
transcript.

snip

Not one single thing can be told from a transcript? I will grant you
the whole story is not in a transcript, but not ONE SINGLE THING.
Give me a break. I am getting sick.

Learn to ****ing read.

He didn't say "nothing can be told" he said "nothing can be told about
your ability to teach".

As I said a moment ago, the problem here is operator error - failure
to engage the brain.

D.
--
Touch-twice life. Eat. Drink. Laugh.

Oct 5th, 2004 JDL

I did read the post, and I stand by the statement it is ridiculous to
state a single thing about teaching ability can not be gleaned from a
transcript. Intelligence and education are necessary to be a teacher
and those traits show up on a transcript.

Danny Deger

Old July 22nd 07, 04:14 AM posted to alt.fiction.original,rec.aviation.piloting,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
Danny Deger

On Jul 21, 10:00 pm, Danny Deger wrote:
snip
doctor to get sick leave. Then, an the HR representative telling my

I better fix this before we get thread drift to my bad typing skills.
The above should read,
" doctor to get sick leave. Then, the HR representative telling my"

Sorry for the mistake. Let's keep the thread on topic.

Danny Deger

Old July 22nd 07, 05:11 AM posted to alt.fiction.original,rec.aviation.piloting,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
Alan Walkington

On Jul 21, 5:48 am, "Anopheles" wrote:
"Steven P. McNicoll" wrote in s.earthlink.net...

"Danny Deger" wrote in message
.. .

I just got feedback I should pull my book because I tell such a good
tale,
the government might do something nasty to me. I don't think so, but I
found it an indication my book struck a coard with at least one person.

What's a coard?

General agreement

Does it matter? Aren't they hanging him in the morning?
Alan

Old July 22nd 07, 05:14 AM posted to alt.fiction.original,rec.aviation.piloting,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
Steven P. McNicoll[_2_]

"Danny Deger" wrote in message
ps.com...

And the best you can do is pick on my spelling and my typos? You can
do better than that.

For what purpose?

Why don't you attempt to pick on my documents that confirm gross
misconduct on the part of NASA management? They are posted for you to
look at.

You posted no documents that confirm gross misconduct on the part of NASA
management.

Old July 22nd 07, 05:16 AM posted to alt.fiction.original,rec.aviation.piloting,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
Steven P. McNicoll[_2_]

"Danny Deger" wrote in message
ups.com...

Have you looked at my transcript yet?