Tepco secretly planning movement of Japanese nation to Mars.

Old December 27th 11, 12:55 AM posted to sci.space.policy
[email protected] |

Default Tepco secretly planning movement of Japanese nation to Mars.

http://www.japanfocus.org/events/view/120

Tepco declares if we break enough reactors, our nations' engineers
will be compelled to solve the problem of interplanetary travel.
Our grand goal is the set the rising sun on another planet.

As the Dutch nation planned to move to Delaware, so we
plan to reach for the red planet so declares Tepco head.
A bonus in Mars is that Mars has fewer quakes so nuclear
multi-plant parks will be safer except from rocks coming down
the gravity well. For that we of Tepco will implement the American
Star Wars shield!!

Even gobal warming is better than this....................Trig

Old December 27th 11, 01:41 AM posted to sci.space.policy
[email protected] |

On Dec 26, 4:55*pm, |"
wrote:
http://www.japanfocus.org/events/view/120

Tepco declares if we break enough reactors, our nations' engineers
will be compelled to solve the problem of interplanetary travel.
Our grand goal is the set the rising sun on another planet.

As the Dutch nation planned to move to Delaware, so we
plan to reach for the red planet so declares Tepco head.
A bonus in Mars is that Mars has fewer quakes so nuclear
multi-plant parks will be safer except from rocks coming down
the gravity well. For that we of Tepco will implement the American
Star Wars shield!!

Even gobal warming is better than this....................Trig

"In the end, units 1, 2 and 3 at Fukushima suffered meltdowns,
the company acknowledged in June. And Unit 4, which had
been shut down at the time, suffered extensive damage
from used but still-energetic fuel rods that were stored
in a cooling pond in the building. The plant's two other
reactors were not operating at the time the quake hit."

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/12/26/wo...ear/?hpt=hp_t3

Will Tepco head roll up his sleeves and work in the hot zone?
What is he afraid of he is an old man isn't he?

Some here denied this, ok one "here" denied this and likely
is still in
denial............................................ .......Trig
Old December 27th 11, 01:54 AM posted to sci.space.policy
[email protected] |

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/12/26/wo...ear/?hpt=hp_t3
Old December 27th 11, 07:21 AM posted to sci.space.policy
[email protected] |

On Dec 26, 5:41*pm, |"
wrote:
On Dec 26, 4:55*pm, |"

wrote:
[...]

This make carbon dioxide producing power sources look better.

It seems super insulation is the first step in homes. I wonder with
uber deep drilling what the top side potential of geothermal power.

I wonder is Mars has any decent geothermal resources? Though as noted
nuclear power looks better on Mars than on Earth. Albeit cooling and
waste heat would require different treatment.
Old December 27th 11, 02:02 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Bob Haller

On Dec 27, 2:21*am, |"
wrote:
On Dec 26, 5:41*pm, |"

wrote:
On Dec 26, 4:55*pm, |"

wrote:
[...]

waste heat would require different treatment.- Hide quoted text -

super insulation of homes is a good step towards energy conservation.

coal to liquid fuel conversion is another good idea

running coal exhaust thru water and lights to grow algea that could
then be converted to liquid fuels is another good idea
Old December 28th 11, 02:39 AM posted to sci.space.policy
[email protected] |

On Dec 27, 6:02*am, bob haller wrote:
On Dec 27, 2:21*am, |"

wrote:
On Dec 26, 5:41*pm, |"

wrote:
On Dec 26, 4:55*pm, |"

wrote:
[...]

If we are going to do coal, it would be best to do it better.
With less mercury up the stack, less heavy metal up and out;
with less acid rain down plume.

My dream home would be super insulated, in the side of a stable
slope facing south. Perhaps with a fuel cell system for
pumping, the frig, the freezer, some lighting, and the computer.
It might even have a modern outhouse crapper.
This would conserve 100 dollars a month or more. And since
it would out of town, another 100 dollars less. Modest sizing.
Indeed far enough out to avoid the irrigation district as well for
another 100 dollars of monthly savings.

Hence bills would a one a year thing not monthly.
Old January 4th 12, 07:52 AM posted to sci.space.policy
[email protected] |

On Dec 27 2011, 6:39*pm, |"
wrote:
On Dec 27, 6:02*am, bob haller wrote:

On Dec 27, 2:21*am, |"

wrote:
On Dec 26, 5:41*pm, |"

wrote:
On Dec 26, 4:55*pm, |"

wrote:
[...]

What do you bet the boys controlling the power company Tepco
spent most of their time in the arms of whores doing the bunga
bunga?

The nuke plants sure s***ed the nation. Build a nuke plant on the
ring of fire is just asking for disaster soon.

The Japanese should drop these Tepco boys into
Somalia butt ass naked...............................Trig
Old January 4th 12, 02:06 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Bob Haller

On Jan 4, 2:52*am, |"
wrote:
On Dec 27 2011, 6:39*pm, |"

wrote:
On Dec 27, 6:02*am, bob haller wrote:

On Dec 27, 2:21*am, |"

wrote:
On Dec 26, 5:41*pm, |"

wrote:
On Dec 26, 4:55*pm, |"

wrote:
[...]

Somalia butt ass naked...............................Trig- Hide quoted text -

imagine what would happen if a nuke plant were somehow built on a weak
spot that became a volcanoe
Old January 4th 12, 06:52 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Bob Haller

On Jan 4, 11:02*am, Fred J. McCall wrote:
bob haller wrote:

imagine what would happen if a nuke plant were somehow built on a weak
spot that became a volcanoe

snort

Yeah, volcanoes just spontaneously springing up out of nothing
overnight happens all the time.

What if the Moon fell on one?

*only stupid."
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * -- Heinrich Heine

what if something fell on your head?

The NRC, after spending mega bucks on cheyene mountain abandoned it as
a waste repository over fear of earth movement over the eons of
storage time...
Old January 5th 12, 01:10 AM posted to sci.space.policy
[email protected] |

bob haller wrote:

imagine what would happen if a nuke plant were somehow built on a weak
spot that became a volcanoe

snort

Yeah, volcanoes just spontaneously springing up out of nothing
overnight happens all the time.

What if the Moon fell on one?

what if something fell on your head?

Exactly my point. *Do you go everywhere wearing a helmet?

The NRC, after spending mega bucks on cheyene mountain abandoned it as
a waste repository over fear of earth movement over the eons of
storage time...

Uh, you're confused. *Cheyenne Mountain is NORAD HQ.

You're presumably thinking of Yucca Mountain. *That isn't why it was
'abandoned' (and in fact it is still funded).

http://www.nytimes.com/gwire/2011/05...-death-of-yucc...

*only stupid."
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * -- Heinrich Heine

Perhaps bob doesn't like the show Stargate. ;-) Sorry bob.
It is was a funny mistake to me. I make my share of typos