Star Ship Nightbat The Most Beautiful Of All Darla Sean Star Ships

Old August 16th 10, 12:12 AM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

Default Star Ship Nightbat The Most Beautiful Of All Darla Sean Star Ships

nightbat

Now that John has posted his diagrams on Facebook of the
spotted Nightbat StarShip his site is most likely being over flooded
by hits to try to get a view of the highly secret craft. My Sil is
presently flying that Earthman gift and might have lifted the cloaking
device off for a minute to adjust for hyper speed. How john noticed
the craft and was able to see the beauty was by sheer luck. Question:
Did john have an advanced deluxe model UFO Pocket Detector?

The Seans as net reported are very busy now fighting way out in
Intergalactic space but return from time to time to Mother Earth for
R&R and to recharge their plasma based batteries. To date humans do
not know how to long term store bulk electricity and is one of the
most basic problems needed to be solved for far intersteller flight.
John noticed that the ships hull itself seemed like a giant Tesla coil
giving off sparks of different colors with color silver the dominant
observed radiance. No doubt if the news reporters get wind of his
findings he'll be overtaken with World Newspaper inquiries.

The Nightbat Sean craft is one of the most top secret non
conventionally powered alien " vehicals " (code alien lightship).

end of message

clear skies,
the nightbat
Old August 16th 10, 04:43 AM posted to alt.astronomy
John[_29_]

On Aug 15, 4:12*pm, "
wrote:
[...]

It is an awesome craft. And it was the funniest thing, as who I
thought was the driver of the star ship was standing in the hatchway
at the time when I sighted the ship. I don't know why he had the
hatchway door open, and why he was looking outside. I think they, he
and the other folks on the starship were just doing maneuvers, but I
don't know for sure. I kind of figured, but I don't for sure, that
there might be a control console near the hatchway/entrance/exit, that
is, if he was controlling the ship from where he was. I noticed that
the ship itself was silver in color, and I noticed violet to purple
TESLA like energies all over the wings, mainly, and perhaps on the
hull as well. I didn't see it for more than a few seconds so I
couldn't take in all the details, but what I saw was just awesome.
There is nothing as dynamic as this ship, anywhere, except for maybe
another Sean interstellar starship, or another similarly designed
starship that operates on the same principals using the same
materials. I suspect the TESLA like energies begin to bathe the star
craft more and more as the propulision system kicks in.

Anyway, I'm feeling a little upset now, because it appears from all
the information on YouTube that anti-gravity is as common and ordinary
as the sun rising and setting. Why our US government does not do
anything with it, is beyond me.

Thanks for the opportunity to see the most marvelous interstellar star
craft that could possibly exist. I hope somebody from NASA, and from
our government is reading this.

John Ayres

Old August 16th 10, 01:02 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC[_2_]

wrote in message
nightbat

Now that John has posted his diagrams on Facebook of the
spotted Nightbat StarShip his site is most likely being over flooded
by hits to try to get a view of the highly secret craft. My Sil is
presently flying that Earthman gift and might have lifted the cloaking
device off for a minute to adjust for hyper speed. How john noticed
the craft and was able to see the beauty was by sheer luck. Question:
Did john have an advanced deluxe model UFO Pocket Detector?

More likely he turned his gaydar on and spotted it.

Old August 16th 10, 01:03 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC[_2_]

"John" wrote in message
Thanks for the opportunity to see the most marvelous interstellar star
craft that could possibly exist. I hope somebody from NASA, and from
our government is reading this.

Rest assured, they are.