A Space & astronomy forum. SpaceBanter.com

Go Back   Home » SpaceBanter.com forum » Others » Misc
Site Map Home Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Now is the Winter of Our Discontent

Old December 22nd 18, 09:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster

Default Now is the Winter of Our Discontent

Yes, winter is finally here. Cloudy sky and rain expected later. 43F as of 12:30 PM here in Gresham. Wind east at 13 mph. Humidity 68%. No chance for a white Christmas here.

Well, they say the government has been shut down! Does that mean it no longer exists? Does it mean I no longer have to obey its laws? That would be nice!

I will be incommunicado for a few days after today. Library will close for both Christmas and Christmas Eve (Those librarians love to take every holiday off they can get away with!). And tomorrow I will be celebrating my birthday: the big 7 0 !

Double-A

Old December 22nd 18, 10:48 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier
external usenet poster

On Saturday, December 22, 2018 at 12:55:51 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
Yes, winter is finally here. Cloudy sky and rain expected later. 43F as of 12:30 PM here in Gresham. Wind east at 13 mph. Humidity 68%. No chance for a white Christmas here.

Well, they say the government has been shut down! Does that mean it no longer exists? Does it mean I no longer have to obey its laws? That would be nice!
Happy Birthday 70 your just a kid.In I'll be 91 2/9/19
I will be incommunicado for a few days WOw after today. Library will close for both Christmas and Christmas Eve (Those librarians love to take every holiday off they can get away with!). And tomorrow I will be celebrating my birthday: the big 7 0 !

Double-A

Old December 22nd 18, 10:56 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster

On Saturday, December 22, 2018 at 1:48:43 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:

I will be incommunicado for a few days WOw after today. Library will close for both Christmas and Christmas Eve (Those librarians love to take every holiday off they can get away with!). And tomorrow I will be celebrating my birthday: the big 7 0 !

Double-A

You're only ahead of me by 21 years. A scary thought!

Double-A

Old December 22nd 18, 10:59 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier
external usenet poster

I will be incommunicado for a few days after today. Library will close for both Christmas and Christmas Eve (Those librarians love to take every holiday off they can get away with!). And tomorrow I will be celebrating my birthday: the big 7 0 !

Double-A

Staying cool and sunny. Here is my latest thoughs"Here I sit on my self made toilet and only farted.It could be worse I could have had the runs.When you are over 88 best to keep a toilet in sight.You can't keep it in overnite.. I love my head. Merry Christmas AA and get a laptop I miss you already.Bert
Old December 22nd 18, 11:10 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier
external usenet poster

Double-A

Strawberries are bigger than oranges here in Anaheim.I'm eating them as I type.American workers need not work.Mexicans work harder.They live 15 to a one bedroom.None on the streets Hmmmm Drive cars GOPer Mafia gets those with $500 across the border and a drivers lic.I heard the wall by Trump is just BS.No American wants to pay 55 billion,and if Mafia GOP builds it the cost will be double,and never ever finished. If Washington Post printed this,just using the word Mafia would blow it away faster than JFK.Bert
Old December 22nd 18, 11:20 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier
external usenet poster

On Saturday, December 22, 2018 at 1:56:04 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
On Saturday, December 22, 2018 at 1:48:43 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Double-A

You're only ahead of me by 21 years. A scary thought!

Double-A

I'm not scared.When I got to 88 I said what the hell.I still ask girls that are only 68for a pizza date.They say no.Some call 9/11.Sandy did me dirty,and I dumped her for good.Kicker is I miss her.She was "Hollywood" Even at 90 sex is#1 #2 Maine lobster #3 pool #4Humor#5Walking #6 van #7 location #8 remembering stuff #9 making $$$$ #10 laptop Bert
Old December 23rd 18, 12:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Daniel60
external usenet poster

Double-A wrote on 23/12/2018 7:35 AM:
Yes, winter is finally here.

No, it isn't!! It's Summer, but not too hot .... YET!!

And why do you post this in a newsgroup supposedly for Astronomy??

--
Daniel
Old December 23rd 18, 01:25 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]
external usenet poster

Best of times, worst of times ( especially with Trump )
Old December 26th 18, 11:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster

On Saturday, December 22, 2018 at 1:59:09 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Double-A

Staying cool and sunny. Here is my latest thoughs"Here I sit on my self made toilet and only farted.It could be worse I could have had the runs.

Yeah, about the worst it got was when I got the stomach flu while staying in my storage locker! I was having to **** (the runs) and barf the same time, and had only one bucket to do it in!

When you are over 88 best to keep a toilet in sight.You can't keep it in overnite. I love my head. Merry Christmas AA and get a laptop I miss you already.Bert

I've got a laptop, only trouble is it can't communicate from where I live.

Double-A

Old December 26th 18, 11:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster

On Saturday, December 22, 2018 at 2:10:22 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Double-A

Strawberries are bigger than oranges here in Anaheim.I'm eating them as I type.American workers need not work.Mexicans work harder.They live 15 to a one bedroom.None on the streets Hmmmm Drive cars GOPer Mafia gets those with $500 across the border and a drivers lic.I heard the wall by Trump is just BS.No American wants to pay 55 billion,and if Mafia GOP builds it the cost will be double,and never ever finished. If Washington Post printed this,just using the word Mafia would blow it away faster than JFK.Bert

44F today here in Gresham as of 2:30 PM. Was raining, but has let up. Wind south at 9 mph. Humidity 80%.

My birthday party with Kim went real well! Since it was on Sunday the buffet had special food out.

Had a pleasant Christmas at home. Went to Safeway and brought home a whole roasted chicken for my Christmas dinner. Sipped rum from the West Indies. Better than a family dinner. No nosy aunt Sally, rude and crass uncle Harvey, or noisy hyperactive cousins to put up with!

Double-A