When NASA Was not Controlled By GOP Mafia

Old July 3rd 15, 12:50 AM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

Default When NASA Was not Controlled By GOP Mafia

It was the days of JFK. Just think 46 years ago we put the first man on the moon. Then a total of six manned moon landings WOW took place from 1969 to 1972 in all i2 man have walked on the moon NASA had the right stuff. When Nixon went with Mafia top man Walter Annenberg it was all fraud and corruption. So now we can't even go 200 miles up.Reality is we have no rockets,and are buying iffy Russian rockets. China will copy the great Saturn V or we do have two left and GOPers will sell them.After all a buck is still a buck TreBert
Old July 3rd 15, 03:46 AM posted to alt.astronomy
David Staup[_2_]

On 7/2/2015 6:50 PM, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
It was the days of JFK. Just think 46 years ago we put the first man on the moon. Then a total of six manned moon landings WOW took place from 1969 to 1972 in all i2 man have walked on the moon NASA had the right stuff. When Nixon went with Mafia top man Walter Annenberg it was all fraud and corruption. So now we can't even go 200 miles up.Reality is we have no rockets,and are buying iffy Russian rockets. China will copy the great Saturn V or we do have two left and GOPers will sell them.After all a buck is still a buck TreBert

idiot

Old July 3rd 15, 02:41 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

David Staup wrote:
On 7/2/2015 6:50 PM, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
It was the days of JFK. Just think 46 years ago we put the first man
on the moon. Then a total of six manned moon landings WOW took place
from 1969 to 1972 in all i2 man have walked on the moon NASA had the
right stuff. When Nixon went with Mafia top man Walter Annenberg it
was all fraud and corruption. So now we can't even go 200 miles
up.Reality is we have no rockets,and are buying iffy Russian rockets.
China will copy the great Saturn V or we do have two left and GOPers
will sell them.After all a buck is still a buck TreBert

idiot

If you are still the HEAD IDIOT who believes that NASA sent men to the moon,
and had no problems returning them,...but then forgot how to do it for the
next 40+ years.

.....Please do not vote or procreate.

Old July 3rd 15, 07:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Bast" wrote in message ...

David Staup wrote:
[...]

*** Since you're a Lezzbo, that non-procreation clause
is part of your DNA ... so how come you useless GLBT
scum haven't yet non-procreated yourselves out of existence ??

Old July 3rd 15, 09:17 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Thursday, July 2, 2015 at 4:50:21 PM UTC-7, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
It was the days of JFK. Just think 46 years ago we put the first man on the moon. Then a total of six manned moon landings WOW took place from 1969 to 1972 in all i2 man have walked on the moon NASA had the right stuff. When Nixon went with Mafia top man Walter Annenberg it was all fraud and corruption. So now we can't even go 200 miles up.Reality is we have no rockets,and are buying iffy Russian rockets. China will copy the great Saturn V or we do have two left and GOPers will sell them.After all a buck is still a buck TreBert

I watch Saturn V blast off.It fits with 4th of July.It was the worlds greatest rocket.Still is TreBert
Old July 3rd 15, 10:55 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Steve

On Friday, July 3, 2015 at 9:41:26 AM UTC-4, Bast wrote:
David Staup wrote:
On 7/2/2015 6:50 PM, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
It was the days of JFK. Just think 46 years ago we put the first man
on the moon. Then a total of six manned moon landings WOW took place
from 1969 to 1972 in all i2 man have walked on the moon NASA had the
right stuff. When Nixon went with Mafia top man Walter Annenberg it
was all fraud and corruption. So now we can't even go 200 miles
up.Reality is we have no rockets,and are buying iffy Russian rockets.
China will copy the great Saturn V or we do have two left and GOPers
will sell them.After all a buck is still a buck TreBert

idiot

If you are still the HEAD IDIOT who believes that NASA sent men to the moon,
and had no problems returning them,...but then forgot how to do it for the
next 40+ years.

....Please do not vote or procreate.

I'm on the fence here. If no man walked the moon, then how do you explain all of the engineers, techs, workers involved? I mean it would be a very big hoax to pull off without anyone spilling the beans.
Old July 4th 15, 12:08 AM posted to alt.astronomy
David Staup[_2_]

David Staup wrote:
[...]

chuckle...you expect a logical argument to work with basr...

especially because you're an idiot, bast, I'll thank you again for not
procreating....

Old July 4th 15, 11:46 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

David Staup wrote:
[...]

It's not that mysterious.
Most people were compartmentalized, and only knew their little job.
Anyone who knew too much, or became a problem....just, "had an accident" or
vanished.

Thr Atom Bomb - Manhattan project, was a much bigger secret, and pulled off
the same way.

And ask yourself abut 9/11,....and how that was pulled off.

Americans as a people,...are as dumb as a bag of rocks, and will swallow any
story if you wave Old Glory while you are telling it.
That is why the rest of the world laughs at them now,...quite openly.
If you want proof of that, read any of HVAC's or Staup's posts.

Old July 4th 15, 01:55 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Steve

David Staup wrote:
[...]

it looks like 911 was an inside job. the buildings came down as though they were wired with explosive. also there are organizations such as A's and E's for 911 truth, and pilots for 911 truth that question the official story. then there is the problem of wiring the buildings. wouldn't maintenance people be curious when outsiders were brought in to check security/do renovations/maintenance etc.? it's difficult to imagine that all the people involved would not know what's going on. So here I am; still wondering, but not sure of what really happened that day.

Old July 4th 15, 05:29 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Steve

On Saturday, July 4, 2015 at 10:13:57 AM UTC-4, Saul Levy wrote:
WHAT HAPPENED THAT DAY?

YOU BECAME AN IDIOT!

Saul Levy

SAUL JUST KICKED MY ASS AND I **** MY PANTS!