Distant planet judged possibly habitable

Old April 24th 07, 09:52 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

Default Distant planet judged possibly habitable

Distant planet judged possibly habitable
Astronomers report finding the most Earth-like planet outside our
Solar System to date.
http://www.world-science.net

Old April 24th 07, 11:52 PM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

nightbat wrote

wrote:

Distant planet judged possibly habitable
Astronomers report finding the most Earth-like planet outside our
Solar System to date.
http://www.world-science.net

nightbat

Wow!, you may have found one of the Sean operating bases.
Excellent nebula331 thanks for that report.

ponder on,
the nightbat
Old April 25th 07, 01:37 AM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

nightbat wrote
\
Charles D. Bohne wrote:

On Tue, 24 Apr 2007 18:52:25 -0400, nightbat
wrote:

nightbat

Wow!, you may have found one of the Sean operating bases.
Excellent nebula331 thanks for that report.

Yes Sir! We had it in the news, too:
http://www.bild.t-online.de/BTO/news...ntdeckung.html

C.

nightbat

I see good news travels fast. Well keep up the monitoring of
any further reports of possible exoplanetary base findings to confirm
Sean possible colonization of the outer space quadrants General.

over and out,
the nightbat
Old April 25th 07, 01:53 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hagar

"nightbat" wrote in message
nightbat wrote
\

wrote:

nightbat

Wow!, you may have found one of the Sean operating bases.
Excellent nebula331 thanks for that report.

Yes Sir! We had it in the news, too:
http://www.bild.t-online.de/BTO/news...ntdeckung.html

C.

nightbat

I see good news travels fast. Well keep up the monitoring of any
further reports of possible exoplanetary base findings to confirm Sean
possible colonization of the outer space quadrants General.

over and out,
the nightbat

Perhaps we can colonize the planet with gay duckies and homo/pedos from
Colorado. In fact, if we send the entire AUK contingent there, we'd free up
enough wasted bandwidth to last us remaining normal folks for a millennium.

Old April 25th 07, 02:07 AM posted to alt.astronomy
John \C\

"Hagar" wrote in message

"nightbat" wrote in message
nightbat wrote
\

wrote:

nightbat

Wow!, you may have found one of the Sean operating bases.
Excellent nebula331 thanks for that report.

Yes Sir! We had it in the news, too:

http://www.bild.t-online.de/BTO/news...ntdeckung.html

C.

nightbat

I see good news travels fast. Well keep up the monitoring of any
further reports of possible exoplanetary base findings to confirm Sean
possible colonization of the outer space quadrants General.

over and out,
the nightbat

Perhaps we can colonize the planet with gay duckies and homo/pedos from
Colorado. In fact, if we send the entire AUK contingent there, we'd free

up
enough wasted bandwidth to last us remaining normal folks for a

millennium.

10-4

HJ

Old April 25th 07, 03:40 PM
Bork Bork is offline
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by John \C\ View Post
"Hagar" wrote in message

"nightbat"
wrote in message
nightbat wrote
\

wrote:

[...]

The mothers of Lakewood are tired of having to cover their children's eyes around the duck pond. Carl has never seen a duckbill he doesn't want to abuse!
Old April 25th 07, 04:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy
John \C\

"Charles D. Bohne" wrote in message
news:maqu235kl8u6o0jnj78v0dhunmq4m0ihrs@pasoschwei z.de...
On Tue, 24 Apr 2007 20:07:33 -0500, "John \"C\""
wrote:

Perhaps we can colonize the planet with gay duckies and homo/pedos from
Colorado. In fact, if we send the entire AUK contingent there, we'd

free
up
enough wasted bandwidth to last us remaining normal folks for a

millennium.

10-4

Officer Bohne reports: 10-8

P.S.: Kooks won't like that :-)

P.P.S: Hagar has a point here :

P.P.P.S: all codes: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ten-code

C.

10-69

HJ

Old April 25th 07, 08:28 PM
Bork Bork is offline
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bork View Post

Old April 26th 07, 02:51 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hagar

"Charles D. Bohne" wrote in message
news:a1uu235aoo3aq4t1jdajtqs42lq834ammc@pasoschwei z.de...
On Wed, 25 Apr 2007 10:35:32 -0500, "John \"C\""
wrote:

10-69

HJ

10-74

10-80 :-))

C.

Used to have a CB way back when they were the "in" thing and everyone had
one in their car and spoke in "10" codes. Never learned that ridiculous
lingo, but my all time favorite to this day is: 10-beers.

Cheers

Old April 26th 07, 05:16 AM posted to alt.astronomy
John \C\

wrote:

10-69

HJ

10-74

10-80 :-))

C.

Used to have a CB way back when they were the "in" thing and everyone had
one in their car and spoke in "10" codes. Never learned that ridiculous
lingo, but my all time favorite to this day is: 10-beers.

Cheers

Never forget the words of Art Deco:

"The only difference between a straight guy and one of my "Good Buddies" is
a 12 pack!"

HJ