About Open Clusters

Old March 1st 07, 03:09 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Valter Arnò

Default About Open Clusters

Hi all,

About recent group discussions ( Feb.26 ) on open clusters I suggest,
for people eventually interested in photometric studies of this kind
of objects, the following links:

First link, from Cds-Astroweb Astronomy Educational Resurces:

http://cdsweb.u-strasbg.fr/astroweb/education.html
- Once within astroweb page, please reach and select
" Hr Trace Connection " link.

Second link, from Intute Science and Technology UK:

http://www.intute.ac.uk/cgi-bin/sear...e&submit.x=12&...
submit=Go&limit=0&subject=All

Third link, with quick code description:

http://xoomer.alice.it/hrtrace/Geberal_Info_Wd.htm

Regards.

Old March 1st 07, 06:37 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Ben

On Mar 1, 9:09 am, "Valter Arnò" wrote:
Hi all,

About recent group discussions ( Feb.26 ) on open clusters I suggest,
for people eventually interested in photometric studies of this kind
of objects, the following links:

First link, from Cds-Astroweb Astronomy Educational Resurces:

http://cdsweb.u-strasbg.fr/astroweb/education.html
- Once within astroweb page, please reach and select
" Hr Trace Connection " link.

Second link, from Intute Science and Technology UK:

http://www.intute.ac.uk/cgi-bin/sear...e&submit.x=12&....
submit=Go&limit=0&subject=All

Third link, with quick code description:

http://xoomer.alice.it/hrtrace/Geberal_Info_Wd.htm

Regards.

Valter,

Thanks for the links. There is a great deal of material
to be worked over here but I'm sure it will be of great value.

Ben
90.126 n 35.539