Apollo One, the FBI, and Scott Grissom

Old June 26th 04, 03:52 AM
Scott Hedrick

"LaDonna Wyss" wrote in message
om...
"Scott Hedrick" wrote in message

You really are fixated, aren't you?

When it comes to seeking the truth, why yes. What a shame you haven't

chosen
to be as diligent.

Why are you having such a hard time answering what should be a very

simple
question for an "investigator" of your experience?

When are you going to understand that I am *not* going to have sex with

you?

I almost feel sorry for

LaDonna

Her problem is self-inflicted. Until she realizes that the question about
the names and jurisdictions of the law enforcement officials she spoke to
about Apollo 1 is answered and the answers are verified, the question won't
go away.

Old June 27th 04, 12:00 PM
Bryan Ashcraft

521 posts (as of 27th june midday GMT) and still ducking and diving. Just
give up please!

Old June 27th 04, 12:12 PM
Bryan Ashcraft

Ooops! Just caught up - make that 652

Old July 1st 04, 06:30 AM
Rhonda Lea Kirk

OM wrote:

Scott, let's face it. This is another Maxson/grissom troll hoax.
LaToilet is probably Rhonda Lee Kirk in disguise for all we know,

Bob, don't be an idiot.

This is my first time online since the end of April, and I haven't
posted in so long, it's hard to remember how long it's been.

That being said, I have no reason to make anonymous posts. For lo
these many years, I've stood by my words, and when I recant a
position, I do not fail to let everyone know.

What's hard to believe is that I still think well of you in spite of
your verbally and emotionally abusive behavior.

Ah, the mystery of it all.

Final thought: If you must take my name in vain, please at least spell
it correctly.

Sincerely,
Rhonda Lea Kirk

P.S. to all you header investigators: yeah, I posted through Google,
but it really is me.

Old July 1st 04, 10:25 AM
OM

On Thu, 01 Jul 2004 03:35:40 -0400, Rhonda Lea Kirk
wrote:

My e-mail addresses did NOT go *poof*.

....Not gonna argue with ya, luv. Just wish I could explain otherwise
why all my e-mails to you in those days before you vanished bounced
back.

Y'all put me in your respective killfiles. Just because you can't see me
doesn't mean I don't exist.

....*I* didn't. I put the fake one in there, tho.

Oddly enough, since then I've come home to DeLand. That puts me about 45
minutes from Titusville, and I get to see every launch, albeit from a
distance.

....Lucky bitch :-) :-) :-P

Stupid? Well, yeah. I do a lot of stupid things, but life generally works
out if you let it.

sigh Someone care to explain the "Something Stupid" pun to her? :-(

OM

- General George S. Patton, Jr
Old July 1st 04, 12:37 PM
Rhonda Lea Kirk

in article , OM at
om@our_blessed_lady_mary_of_the_holy... _facility.org wrote on
7/1/04 5:25 AM:

wrote:

Stupid? Well, yeah. I do a lot of stupid things, but life generally works
out if you let it.

sigh Someone care to explain the "Something Stupid" pun to her? :-(

Bob,

I forgot to mention...all I have to do to see the launches is step out the
door.

As to the rest, it's not that I don't get it. I just have something else on
my mind right now.

A small footnote to space history...

My best friend, a man who started life as a physicist and through some odd
quirk ended up as a master parachute rigger--which career change ultimately
involved him in the design of extra-large ram-air canopies (X-37) and work
on a king-size drogue (Shuttle)--was, in his turn, a friend of one member of
the Columbia crew.

Needless to say, the event that brought me to this ng was personally
devastating to him.

He had long-since abandoned usenet for friendlier environs, but I dragged
him back in the aftermath of Columbia, because I thought it would be good
for him.

You will recall, OM, that he contributed to the Columbia Loss FAQ.

I was online yesterday because I had just learned that he decided life was
not going to work out for him. For many reasons, not the least of which was
a chronic, debilitating and--in the ten years I've known him--apparently
untreatable sinus infection that resulted in relentless migraines, he
decided to choose a permanent end to unremitting pain.

Sorry to blow your little joke. I'm a little shellshocked and not in top
form at the moment. I wasn't even reading the group; I just happened to see
your post when I googled to learn if my name was still being taken in vain.

So no one has to explain "something stupid." I know what you meant, but in
me, it struck a different chord.

I now return you to your regularly scheduled flamefest.

rl

P.S. to Pat, I sent you an e-mail, but I know you've failed to get them in
the past. Doyle died. Beck bribed the vet with scads of cash to keep him
with us, the living, but to no avail.

Old July 1st 04, 12:58 PM
Scott Hedrick

{{{{{{{{{"Rhonda Lea Kirk" }}}}}}}}