Losmandy G-11 users?

Old August 21st 04, 02:38 PM
Mark N.

Default Losmandy G-11 users?

Anybody here have one of these mounts? What do you think of it? What do
you have mounted to it? Do you shoot photos and if so, how well does it
work?

Many thanks,
Mark

Old August 22nd 04, 01:45 AM
Mike L

I have a G11 and I love it. I have a Meade 10" SCT which I'm also very happy
with. Granted, there are other, better mounts and scopes, but for the money
you can't beat my set-up. I auto-guide with an ST-4, which makes long
exposure imaging way easy.