Is Nightbat getting a free ride with Darla ??

Old July 14th 04, 11:30 PM
Double-A

Jochen wrote in message ...
In article ,
G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
oc I have posted Darla's space ship accelerated motion works by
compressing electrons. Her spaceship outer structure(skin) is made of
interlocking bucky balls. It is in their hollow shell that electrons are
compressed. In reality the ship skin is its propulsion. No sails needed
NASA needs sails to make use of its hot air. Bert

I am tempted to state that you seem to talk a lot of balls here.

Jochen

Whatever it takes, to warp your space.

Double-A
Old July 15th 04, 10:54 AM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Hi Jochen,and Double-A It was Moby and the way he moves with little
energy through the water that made me ask how he does it by not moving
parts of his body. His answer was "I compress water" Darla's space ship
compresses electrons. Moby added that water can't be compressed,and
that goes also for electrons . Bert

Old August 7th 04, 08:58 AM
Darla

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
He is not posting. I think Darla liked him even more than me? (hard to
believe) They might fit well together. Darla being from outer space,and
nightbat spaced-out. I want my Darla back on Earth. nightbat she can
put in orbit around Saturn. That way you could do something useful and
space walk over to Cassini and fix any problem.that NASA might have
screwed up on. Your very hurt friend Bert PS Darla I forgive you even
aliens are not perfect.

Bert, you can wager that The Nightbat would be held to total secrecy, as
would you, if we were to be able to find the time to give rides.
I do hope you haven't hurt the night flyer with your "spaced-out" comment.
Do you know whether or not The Nightbat is of Vampire variety? G

Darla

Old August 7th 04, 10:38 PM
nightbat

nightbat wrote

Darla wrote:

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
He is not posting. I think Darla liked him even more than me? (hard to
believe) They might fit well together. Darla being from outer space,and
nightbat spaced-out. I want my Darla back on Earth. nightbat she can
put in orbit around Saturn. That way you could do something useful and
space walk over to Cassini and fix any problem.that NASA might have
screwed up on. Your very hurt friend Bert PS Darla I forgive you even
aliens are not perfect.

Bert, you can wager that The Nightbat would be held to total secrecy, as
would you, if we were to be able to find the time to give rides.
I do hope you haven't hurt the night flyer with your "spaced-out" comment.
Do you know whether or not The Nightbat is of Vampire variety? G

Darla

nightbat

Hello Darla, how are you and Commander Pere, and the rest of
your far advanced space crew? Fine I hope and I'm glad to hear your trip
had though limited success of your safe return. Bad news however per
Bert, for he has not posted for a while and we do not presently know of
his condition or where abouts. The last known post he made was to
nightbat asking me if we were in agreement that all motion produced
heat. I humbly and profoundly answered him as usual but there was no
return post and none to anyone else's that I am aware of since then.
There was some concern that because of a posted July 4th incident about
strange sky orange or red glowing lights and sonic boom in his home
State of Florida perhaps that this might be somehow the cause of his
absence presently from the group. Also you know his health, as informed
to us over posted time, was not good and it may have perhaps taken a
turn for the worst.

I'm glad you are back for a while so that we may perhaps advance our own
mutual science (sharing of eyes) no matter how minute but far reaching
the implications. I am sad to report oc, your outside the Universe space
flow other King of the Mavericks, has decided to take a well deserved
leave of absence from leading the pack because of demands for Wolter's
outside model scale details versus bigger picture dialog. Wolter, as
presented by oc, was not concerned with the math because he felt the
same Maxwell field math already in place could be further applied to the
outside of the universe theoretical engine premise. My internal space
flow model does not need a space engine for closing the gravitational
gap and uniting the forces for GUT but does not provide for outside
force as the more outside universe dimensional based Wolter model per oc
presents. Oc and I are in agreement in a great many mutual models basics
and our occupation with space field dynamics is more encompassing.
Naturally, the rest of the group is demanding full particulars for a
cosmic working picture far grander then any astro or physics theorist
has ever been able to conceive or practically present as such a viable
multiple premise. And the FS models do not negate but enhance and close
the relativity and quantum theoretical working present understandings
without resort to imaginary worm holes, multi universes, theoretical
strings, or other questionable concepts. Mr. Hawking of the physics
group UK has just recently agreed that information may be preserved in
the form of energy, though rearranged, via eventual further black hole
dissipation. He is presently attempting to work out the math and model
for said correction.

My profound ( Black Comet ) premise years ago predicted this scenario
for galactic formation dynamics and is the present subject interest for
black hole resolution. How is the young one of Pere doing, and is he/she
Pere a good patient cosmic parent? And ride, ha, ha, I have been busy
preparing my property landing site in case you and your crew ever decide
to make that drop of space toys, rings, presents, for having helped save
your space crew member. I have site referenced pocket UFO detectors to
the rest of the group in case they are interested in keeping tract of
other potential cosmic space travelers.

May your rest here back in this close quadrant be helpful in preparing
for your leap through the galactic cloud. Remember, I truly expect
nothing and enjoy our dialog greatly, and only hope for the best for
your continued space exploration. Always may you go in peace and safety
and assurance of determination of privileged scientific discovery.

P.S. Ha, ha, ha, nightbat is not a novel vampire species, but a humble
science sucking, theorist, and sharing one. Bon visitation and
Voyage!!!!!

the nightbat

Old August 20th 04, 08:24 AM
Darla

"Charles D. Bohne" wrote in message
news
On Sat, 07 Aug 2004 07:58:29 GMT, "Darla"
wrote:

Do you get a lot of spam to your saucer account?
;: bwhahahah ....
C.

Well, hello Charles!
I see you're still trying to sell your natural sincerety.
The price we pay to read your post is more than worth it.

So to answer your question: No.

Darla

Old August 20th 04, 08:54 AM
Darla

"nightbat" wrote in message
nightbat wrote

[...]

Once again The Nightbat comes through with an effective summation!
(Who is this Ralph Hertle person, anyway?)

As for Bert, he has much to occupy him these days; it shall fill him with
life.

Bill Sheppard, I must say judging by his most recent offerings, probably
needs this respite.
It will give him the time needed to develop his people skills (if not his
alien ones GG).

We will be leaving soon on our next attempt to jump to one of the Clouds.
We're going to make it this time, I'm sure of it.
And by the by for all interested parties, the streams are used by us only to
travel from one galaxy arm or bridge to another.
They are not to be found beyond the outer edge of the Perseus Arm.
Traveling to another galaxy is a very different technology.

Thank you, Nightbat, for your welcome well-wishes!

Darla

Alien probes are here? Steve Dufour Misc 3 February 21st 04 05:28 PM
Alien Review - Final Thoughts Julian St.Cloud Misc 3 February 1st 04 09:36 PM
Alien Review - Survival Darla Misc 136 January 14th 04 08:33 PM
Tethered free flying wings Pete Lynn Policy 6 August 9th 03 09:16 AM
August NYC Events 3/ 7 JOHN PAZMINO Amateur Astronomy 0 July 31st 03 03:30 AM