OT Public Schools Science Education: What Biology teachers are forced to teach

Old October 11th 03, 07:51 PM
Jerry Abbott

Default OT Public Schools Science Education: What Biology teachers are forced to teach

Sombody before him said:
Except that today we have nuclear and biological weapons. We have
over 6 billion people and how many nations?
What could the human race do if everybody could put their
nationalistic
instincts aside and live in cooperation. I know. It would be a
dull

world.

Potentially more deadly than any bacterial pest or nuclear bomb is a
racial competitor whose powers to harm your people were magnified by
your misguided
generosity. If an exchange of weapons of mass destruction is the
only way
to remove that competitor, then so be it. It must happen. By
tolerating the other for as long as we did, by letting him become a
larger and larger
threat to us, we must accept the consequences. But it is merely
continuing our past foolishness to continue letting his powers grow.

Put your psychiatrist on danger pay, baby. "He" is likely

thinking
the same thing about you. Mutual insanity is not the answer.

Denial isn't the answer, either. I'm going to post the following as a
standalone in another newsgroup, but it seems that this thread has gone
afield to the point where it has become relevant. I did not start out
meaning to post my political and racial views here, but I never duck out of
a challenge, either.

Jerry Abbott

Racial Preference for Jesica Santillan
by Jerry Abbott

Jesica Santillan was a Mexican teenager whose family came illegally into the
United States. Jesica had defective lungs and heart, and her parents knew
that poor Hispanics often receive preferential treatment by the "politically
correct" American medical establishment. Doctors examined Jesica and
determined that she needed a heart-and-lungs transplant.

Here's where it gets obscene. There are hundreds of White children on a
waiting list for heart or lung transplants. The waiting is painful, and
every day brings them closer to death. If Jesica got lungs and a heart, it
would mean that at least one, but possibly as many as three, of the White
children on the waiting list must die.

Jesica got the organs. She did not even have to take her turn on the waiting
list along with the White U.S. citizens. The Jew-inspired racial preference
for non-Whites guaranteed that this Mestizo female, illegal immigrant though
she was, would go straight to the front of the line. And to hell with any
White American who suffered as the result.

Of course, White people donate most of the organs that become available to
patients in the United States, and frequently, different blood types will
predominate in different races. Such was the case with Jesica Santillan. In
their haste to appear noble, the doctors forgot to check that the donor's
blood type matched the girl's. Oops! The doctors had hardly put the heart
and lungs into her when they started to fail, meaning that the organs that
might have saved the life of a White child had been utterly wasted on a
non-White child.

In fact, Dr. Jaggers, who did the transplant, had had another patient
waiting for similar organs. That patient was passed over, in favor of
Jesica, after Dr. Jaggers said that he "couldn't use those organs for that
patient" [60 Minutes Special Report]. Was the reason medical or political?

The Jew-controlled media went into action, describing with tearful sympathy
the plight of the Hispanic girl who was going to die unless the received
another set of heart and lungs for transplanting. At this cue, all the
Christians started praying. They prayed so hard that you could almost see
the shingles dance on the church roof. They prayed so hard that oily smoke
rising from the hair of their overheated heads started boiling out through
the cracks in the stained glass windows.

And what do you know? Somebody else died and donated their organs! What a
miracle! Once again the Mexican girl went straight to the front of the line,
which meant that once again at least one American on the transplant waiting
list would die.

The tight focus and sympathetic coverage that the media kept on Jesica made
it hard for television viewers to remember that this girl, and her parents,
and the corrupt medical establishment, were conspiring together to deprive
between two and six American children of life, so that one illegal Mexican
teenager would have a slim chance at living.

Michelle Malkin wrote,

----- top of quote -----
When resources are scarce, as the supply of voluntarily donated organs
notoriously are, why shouldn't U.S. citizens get top priority? According to
national figures, 16 patients die in the U.S. each day while waiting for a
potentially life-saving transplant operation. How many American patients
currently on the national organ waiting list were denied access to healthy
hearts and lungs as a result of Santillan's two transplant surgeries? Who
will tell their stories?
----- end of quote -----

Jesica Santillan's latino body rejected the second set of organs, too. She
died.

After she died, her parents refused to permit doctors to take any of her
organs for transplanting. I don't know whether they knew it, but some of
Jesica's organs might actually have saved the life of the next illegal spic
who came trotting north of the Rio Grande for some free medical treatment.
They might have been thinking that a White child would get them, and maybe
they didn't want to take the chance that their daughter's death might enable
a White person to live.

Charity's always supposed to be for them, don't you know? Whites are always
supposed to pay, either with their tax money and higher insurance premiums,
or with their lives when an illegal immigrant wants to leapfrog ahead of
everybody else on the organ transplant waiting list.

Strangely, when one delves into this incident, one keeps turning up
Jewish-sounding names, not only in the media, as you expect, but also in the
health-care institutions. Far more Jews have turned up as administrators in
hospitals and as officers of health-related agencies than I expected to
find.

If Jesica Santillan had lived, White taxpayers would have be stuck for
subsidizing the costs of her post-operative therapy, including drugs that
she would have received free. Since she died, her parents might sue Duke
Hospital, and those costs, one way or another, will be passed along to
Whites.

Writer Mike Gallagher said,

----- top of quote -----
First of all, it's important to remember that Mexico is not exactly a
country without any qualified doctors or surgeons. I've been to Mexico City.
It's a huge, sprawling metropolis with millions of people, people of all
incomes and walks of life. Do you not think that Jesica could have received
proper medical care there? Instead of paying someone thousands of dollars to
smuggle Jesica into North Carolina, maybe the Santillans could have taken a
bus trip to Mexico City. Of course, it's not likely that she would have
received the donated health care and hundreds of thousands of dollars raised
on her behalf if she had stayed in her native country.
----- end of quote -----

Right. Mexicans don't give somebody a break just because they're Mexicans.
Down there, a spic doesn't get what he can't pay for, no matter how bad he
needs it. But, up here, we foolish Americans will pay for anything, and
we'll sacrifice our own people so that one of theirs can get prompt
consideration!

Old October 12th 03, 02:10 AM
CeeBee

"Jerry Abbott" wrote in alt.astronomy:

I did not
start out meaning to post my political and racial views here, but I
never duck out of a challenge, either.

Congratulations, you just ducked successfully into my plonkfile with your
off topic, irrelevant, racist slur. Get lost. Spammer.

--
CeeBee

Uxbridge: "By God, sir, I've lost my leg!"
Wellington: "By God, sir, so you have!"

Google CeeBee @ www.geocities.com/ceebee_2

Old October 13th 03, 08:17 PM
Jerry Abbott

I did not
start out meaning to post my political and racial views here, but I
never duck out of a challenge, either.

Congratulations, you just ducked successfully into my plonkfile with your
off topic, irrelevant, racist slur. Get lost. Spammer.

--
CeeBee

I honestly do not care whether you read my posts or not.
Nor do I care what you think of them, if you do.

Jerry Abbott