33 Trillion Times The Speed Of Light - Space Craft Developed ByDept of Defense

Old May 4th 14, 11:12 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

Default 33 Trillion Times The Speed Of Light - Space Craft Developed ByDept of Defense

On Friday, June 7, 2013 8:53:34 PM UTC-4, Mr. Me wrote:
The ship that I saw near the Shenendoah mountains in Virginia, that

went straight up and climbed slowly above me with a high pitched

engine noise that went "WEEEEEEEEEEE" as it ascended, then, suddenly

turned itself to its left, and facing us, went over the mountain to my

left, which was a stunt by the guy or fellows piloting the craft, was

amusing, but the truth of the matter was that, that vehicle could have

been developed into not only an orbital space ship that scientists

could get a very cost effective, nearly free ride up to the

stratosphere and beyond to study the atmospheric layers above to learn

more about them, but that ship could also travel inter-galactically,

as it could travel at 33 trillion times the speed of light.

With a little bit more research, a larger one could have been built

with special alloys and they could have made a trip to Mars an event

they could undertake in about ten minutes minus time to get up out of

earth's orbital gravitational pulls and tugs, to go orbital, that is,

to break free of earth's gravitational fields and then blast your way

to Mars, for a few pennies of oil, which was probably the fuel that

was used to power the ship.

Did you know that oil is a mineral, much like liquid mercury is. Your

science textbooks have it all screwed up.

There is no such thing as oil and tar and coal being created by bogs

of dead leaves and roots, and strange animals. That's a lot of horse

rot, that is, horse ****.

Oil and tar are viscous minerals just as coal is a mineral. Now how

dumb can you be not to see that connection?

Anyway, with about 9 teaspoons of the mineral "Oil" in the engine,

being slowly fed to the propulsion system, they could cruise to Mars

and back in two to three minutes, minus turn around time.

Of course, the big problem is that they still hadn't figured

out how to provide the ship with a gravitational

environment, but no doubt, other entrepreneurs, i.e.,

back yard physicists have no doubt already figured

out that one and had tried to get it patented, but

the U.S. government, no doubt, confiscated their

ideas, and stamped it as "Top Secret" and

"State Secret", and then they confiscated all of

those professor's work and notes, and all their

experimental data. Then later, when it was

convenient, they settled it permanently by executing

the physicists and back yard physicist hobbyists and

their friends who knew about their work.

Oh, by the way, I met the guy who had that ship

that cruised through my neighborhood. His name

was Steven. He was flying an old junk heap that he

had trouble paying the upkeep bills on. I was pretty

impressed by it, but it was not too advanced a ship.

He worked as a privateer, a slave trader, and he

used that ship to go out and capture poor people,

and persons who he could sell off for a reasonable

price. That's how he supported himself.

Every year, the companies that sell those ships and

other similar kinds, refurbish the ships, and they

charge more to refurbish them than the cost of a

new one.

By the way, as Brad had stated, Brad was right when

he said that the guy, Steven, piloting that ship that

came by me in my neighborhood had turned on his

cloak mode, and suddenly I was no longer able to see

him. I learned that, that is exactly what he did.

Cheers,

John Ayres