Problem

Old March 20th 04, 04:21 PM
Bzoodie Zolio

Default Problem

Hello!
I have not many experience of night sky observation.
I want to know that
HOW to estimate the inclination of the Milky Way to the ecliptic and
celestial equator by human hand?
Until present, there is no one answer my question. Is there any one help?
Thanks.
Bzoodie

Old March 23rd 04, 04:38 AM
Alan Moore

On Sun, 21 Mar 2004 00:21:10 +0800, "Bzoodie Zolio"
wrote:

Hello!
I have not many experience of night sky observation.
I want to know that
HOW to estimate the inclination of the Milky Way to the ecliptic and
celestial equator by human hand?
Until present, there is no one answer my question. Is there any one help?
Thanks.
Bzoodie

Didn't you post this same question about four days ago with the
subject line: "Measurement by Hand"?

Several good answers were provided.

Al Moore