Increasing Static Electricity Linked To Pole Shift?

Old March 18th 04, 09:37 PM
Rudolph_X

Default Increasing Static Electricity Linked To Pole Shift?

"Increasing Static Electricity Linked To Pole Shift?"

-http://www.rense.com/general50/incre...lectricity.htm

Old March 19th 04, 12:34 PM
bob

"Rudolph_X" wrote in message
"Increasing Static Electricity Linked To Pole Shift?"

-http://www.rense.com/general50/incre...lectricity.htm

If the pole shifts will I have to relabel my compass?

Old March 19th 04, 03:38 PM
Anthony Mandic

bob wrote:
"Rudolph_X" wrote in message
"Increasing Static Electricity Linked To Pole Shift?"

-http://www.rense.com/general50/incre...lectricity.htm

If the pole shifts will I have to relabel my compass?

Not if you're a Polack.
Old March 19th 04, 08:34 PM
Saul Levy

There is no pole shift. The Earth and Venus have not had any
disturbance in their orbits.

It's all global warming! Hee hee!

Saul Levy

Old March 20th 04, 07:32 AM
bob

"Anthony Mandic" wrote in message
bob wrote:
"Rudolph_X" wrote in message
"Increasing Static Electricity Linked To Pole Shift?"

-http://www.rense.com/general50/incre...lectricity.htm

If the pole shifts will I have to relabel my compass?

Not if you're a Polack.

Thank you, I thought my question was a bit out of ordinary and was not
expecting response, this is great that someone answers my question! Usenet
isn't so bad after all! Yes!!

Old March 20th 04, 11:07 AM
Anthony Mandic

bob wrote:
"Rudolph_X" wrote in message
"Increasing Static Electricity Linked To Pole Shift?"

-http://www.rense.com/general50/incre...lectricity.htm

If the pole shifts will I have to relabel my compass?

Not if you're a Polack.

Thank you, I thought my question was a bit out of ordinary and was not
expecting response, this is great that someone answers my question! Usenet
isn't so bad after all! Yes!!

Are youz a dumb Polack then? Hey, wasn't Copernicus a Polack?

Old March 20th 04, 03:54 PM
P. Edward Murray

Static Electricity shocks are more common during the winter months
because the air usually in your house or work is dryer. It has
absolutley nothing to do with pole shift!

Ed
Old March 20th 04, 09:56 PM
P. Edward Murray

Actually, there is a slight shift of the North Pole because the North
Pole has no land underneath it..it's part of the Polar Ice Pack and
does shift from year to year because the ice shifts.

There is precession (sp)? though ...the wobble of the Earth's axis but
that shift is so tiny.

The Magnetic Pole however, does shift and it's strength has been
declining.